Any App for Razer DeathStalker Ultimate?

Skuggan

One question: when holding down arrow button to move items on my Razer lcd, the movement stops occasionally and i have to release arrow button and press it again to move further. Is it by design ?

We've fixed the issue in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Thank you very much ! I tried it and it is working ok now. Maybe it should move a bit faster though :-)

One odd thing discovered with this beta: my external disk temperature item remains on LCD after removing external drive. (shows "temperature N/A C") This item used to disappear after removing drive.

Thank you very much ! I tried it and it is working ok now. Maybe it should move a bit faster though :-)

Thank you for the feedback. I'm afraid we cannot make it move any faster than the current rate. But you can double-click on an item and change the X,Y coordinates manually to a different value to move them faster to a different location on your LCD.

One odd thing discovered with this beta: my external disk temperature item remains on LCD after removing external drive. (shows "temperature N/A C") This item used to disappear after removing drive.

Yes, we've had to change the way AIDA64 handles hot-plug devices, because the old solution wasn't suitable for fans that are frequently stopped and started spinning again, especially in water-cooled systems. Also, it could have been a bit unexpected to see an old item to appear again, for example if you connected an external drive that was not connected for a while.

Ok. But is there some kind of way to recreate previous behavior on hot-plug devices, because previous method was exactly like needed - item only appears when connected. For fans that are frequently stopped and started, i use static labels.

With HDD/SSD temperatures we'll revert back to the old scheme about hot-plug device support in the next AIDA64 beta update.

• 2 weeks later...

Can some of you guys post some pics of the keyboard with your sensor panel active?

im thinking about switching from my g19 to this keyboard and id like to see how the LCD looks together with the keyboard.

Here you go:

shot2_razer_lcds.jpg

Thanks Fiery.

What is your opinion of this versus the g19? ( i assume you  guys have one floating around there)

The LCD looks sharp as hell here...

The SwitchBlade UI LCD indeed looks great. It's larger, it has multi-touch capabilities, and it's got 10 dynamic keys attached to it. My only problem with it is that it lies flat, so you cannot see it as easily as the tiltable G19 LCD. I'm not a gamer though, so I cannot really tell how can it be used when gaming, or whether the DeathStalker Ultimate overall is a better gaming keyboard than the G19 or not. All I can tell is that I believe a perfect product would be a lovechild of the DeathStalker Ultimate and the G19 ;) But as it seems, Logitech and other companies are moving towards utilizing mobile device LCD displays, just as we did with AIDA64 v5.00.

yeah, ive noticed that with the mobile.

It has feet i think that can tilt the whole KB, but i dont mind some jiggery pokery to angle it furthur.

Personally, I think the perfect product would be a Corsair k95 RGB + Deathstalker

Unfortunately, reatil pricing would most likely be cost prohibitive.  The BOM on the touch screen and the LCD tiles alone cant be cheap.

I found one on amazon for $199 free shipping so i snagged one.

Is there anyway to replace one of the stock apps with aida64 instead so i have instant access on the main page?

I think only Razer could alter the list of stock apps, so please ask them, and let us know what do they have to say.

I dont want to alter the list, just change one of the buttons to allow for Aid64's LCD panel to come to the front instead of holding down the razor key and scrolling down to aid64, then selecting it.

I will want to pop back and forth between things frequently while in-game

It says in the documentation you can reassign the buttons to included adding a macro, but i haven't been able to figure it out.

adding a macro to force aid64 LCD screen to the front may do the trick if i can figure it out.

I had Logitech G19 and switched to Razer Deathstalker Ultimate - no regrets. The LCD is very sharp (800x480 pixels) and visibility is good vhen gaming. Just turn up brightness - the rest is up to you, how you design the layout. And it also has 9 LCD pages versus 4 pages on G19.

Fiery, What are the chances that you can attach the export for that panel you posted earlier...

im having some issues and need to see how you constructed that.

You can download it from:

http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/razr-v1.10.rzlcd

Or if you prefer it in a ZIP compressed archive, then it's at:

http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/razr-v1.10.rzlcd.zip

Oh, and Mac -  you can switch between recent apps on Deathstalker Ultimate LCD by holding down Razer button (the one with Razer logo next to tactile buttons)

yeah, i know that.  its a bit wonky though and i was trying to figure out as way to get a button on the home screen

Im diggin' this thing so far.

i thought i might have an issue with the chicklet style keyboard, i but i actually like it.

You can download it from:

http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/razr-v1.10.rzlcd

Or if you prefer it in a ZIP compressed archive, then it's at:

http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/razr-v1.10.rzlcd.zip

thanks

Well, that explains it.

Custom guages and a custom BMP background.

the bmp casues the display to be washed out however.  Anyway to fix that?