Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

hi guyz,

i'm doing some custom gauges but when i charge my panel they keep changing places, and i don't understand why,

image.thumb.png.589470b1de18430e5b62cc4209479605.png

Also, all the gauges was replaced by one, and the file is not anymore the gauges i selected before save

any advice ?

On 2/3/2021 at 8:21 AM, knape9 said:

Finished up my first attempt to go along with my first PC build after having had macbooks for the last 10 years.  Still have my macbook (which I love) but now I can play games with friends, finally.  Below is the screen grab from The Martian I used as inspiration for the sensor panel.  I'll be working on version 1.3 soon to include more blue to fit the case lighting I ended up with.    640x1024

1724453987_PNGimage.png

UI.2.png

Inspiration.jpg

Screenshot (2).png

MARS Theme.zip 1.9 MB · 83 downloads

Thank you, it was very nice.

I took your design option as a basis.

Here is my version for the screen resolution 1080x2340

com.odospace.remotepanel.jpg

UI.2.oslcd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chris00821 said:

Hey , I`m using your panel and i´m pretty happy with it!

I have only one issue with it, the custom gauges are dis- and reappering from time to time, any idea what may causing this?

Thanks for the compliment!

Yes, I noticed this also.  There was another who reported this with a different sensor panel.  I find that I have to restart Aida64 for the gauges to restore.  Apparently, there's a beta version released that addresses it, but I haven't it installed it.  Waiting for the next official release to see if it's fixed.

I made another Vault-Tec panel the Vault boy devils face gets redder as temps go up. 600x1024 of coarse can be modified to your liking. I fixed the knobs according to a post I found removed stuff in Photoshop and they don't seem to disrepair  anymore. The border is a top layer so it will have to be moved to modify anything. (This is an updated version)

REDFACE_FINAL_sensorpanel.97a367800736ac91aba74a94c9dcf7fd

570715404_Vault-TecPanel_NewJPG.thumb.JPG.663267d61c46902a0b9763e1b6751449.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/27/2021 at 9:26 AM, IntegraTypeR said:

Hello, I have the same problem.
Always when importing 1920x480 template, everything have enlarged and out of proportion and it become 2880x720.
if I reduce it to 1920x480 again, then the values are not in the right place. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Glad you like panel, did you get it figured out?

On 2/4/2021 at 5:44 PM, Jav M. said:

Like and quote if you want me to share this template! 800x480

New Project (1).png

So here we go!

Here you can find attached all the files related to this SensorPanel, which I have named as "KICS" (Keep It Clean & Simple). I have made some minor adjustments after the first post to make the panel visually better.

The font used is called "Orbitron".

Like and enjoy!

PD1: if you find some mistakes, let me know in order to improve also my own SensorPanel!

PD2: share your creations based on this template!

Background.zip Gauge.zip KICS - Jav M..sensorpanel Orbitron.zip

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

First stab at this. The setup is a mix of a lot of great examples in this thread, and the frame is lifted directly from some of them.
I'm displaying this on a Raspberry Pi Zero W using RemoteSensor rather than SensorPanel to have it in front of me beneath the monitor (and not need any extra displays setup in Windows), so any fancy graphics based gauges are unfortunately unavailable for me, but I'm happy with the result regardless.

21-02-08_1612794959.png

IMG_20210208_151907.jpg

• Like 7