Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 6/16/2021 at 6:27 AM, Zman62 said:

sensorpanel.thumb.png.8e5a1010b82b0d7f0c491c17ecfa70b4.png

computer.thumb.png.1d974bc2083cbf9a445f8f916f5a8be8.png

Here is my first attempt at a sensorpanel. It's 480 x 1920 built on the 8.8" panel sold on Amazon for $66 - I went simple as I didn't want a crap-ton of stuff cluttering the panel, just the necessities. It almost finishes my build (except for the graphics card... which I'll wait on).  The font is Eurofighter Condensed which can be downloaded here https://www.ffonts.net/Eurofighter-Condensed.font or from many other font places.

Thanks to whomever built the guages, I resized them up to 400px wide.

Hope ya like it.

2021-06-14.sensorpanel 1.13 MB · 41 downloads

This is awesome, could you tell me how i can change the gauge to blue and green? figured out how to change text colors just not gauges .Have same screen but running other way. real new to this software.. thanks in advance.

20210714_164954grdesfhbfd.jpg

22 hours ago, Sidra said:

First crack at this. 

Just discovered this stuff on Monday. Still waiting on my screen to arrive. I'll be putting my current computer into a Lian Li Lan Cool II Mesh in white. Used the psd file that @4xu5 posted. Really like the colors, but not he dark background. Definitely a work in progress and pending screen arrival and setup.

image.png.145b42f56a8d1b6c8c3bdac40dab8e54.png

Me likey!  Mind posting your file for it?

9 minutes ago, Filipe Alves said:

Maybe a stupid question, but how to make the lcd turn off when the computer shutdown, it still stays powered be the USB port. 
thx

If I remember correctly, it is from the bios you have to configure it so that it stops giving power to the usb ports when the pc is off

image.png

37 minutes ago, Ramms said:

If I remember correctly, it is from the bios you have to configure it so that it stops giving power to the usb ports when the pc is off

image.png

I got a rog board I saw something to disable USB ports, but i’am not sure if is completely or only when shutdown