Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

10 hours ago, Reid Linman said:

Do you have a source photo for the background? The layout and everything is awesome but I'd like to replace the pink with green or white since it'd go better with the rest of my system. I'll have to figure how to re color the image but there's probably a way to do that.

Mind sharing this?

On 6/8/2021 at 10:33 AM, potomuchto said:

Was working on a Vertical panel for my desktop, here I see mostly square or Horizontal panels but sometimes people want to have sensors on the desktop on one side, like me for example, if someone interested I am happy to share! ;);)

CoolBlue sensorpanel.PNG

Nice, can you hook us up with the config file?

• Like 1

sensorpanel.thumb.png.8e5a1010b82b0d7f0c491c17ecfa70b4.png

computer.thumb.png.1d974bc2083cbf9a445f8f916f5a8be8.png

Here is my first attempt at a sensorpanel. It's 480 x 1920 built on the 8.8" panel sold on Amazon for $66 - I went simple as I didn't want a crap-ton of stuff cluttering the panel, just the necessities. It almost finishes my build (except for the graphics card... which I'll wait on).  The font is Eurofighter Condensed which can be downloaded here https://www.ffonts.net/Eurofighter-Condensed.font or from many other font places.

Thanks to whomever built the guages, I resized them up to 400px wide.

Hope ya like it.

2021-06-14.sensorpanel

• Like 2

Just recently discovered Aida and built my first sensorpanel on an 8.8" LCD that sits in the dock slot of my Logitech keyboard... I grabbed some assets from a lot of the panels that you guys posted, created some of my own, and modified a few others, so thanks to everyone who helped make this a possibility..

My first sensorpanel, so be gentle! :)

-Mojo

1920x480-Sensorpanel-Orange.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, WayBadMojo said:

Just recently discovered Aida and built my first sensorpanel on an 8.8" LCD that sits in the dock slot of my Logitech keyboard... I grabbed some assets from a lot of the panels that you guys posted, created some of my own, and modified a few others, so thanks to everyone who helped make this a possibility..

My first sensorpanel, so be gentle! :)

-Mojo

1920x480-Sensorpanel-Orange.jpg

Looking good. Those colors work well for the superimposed graphs. 

• Like 2

On 5/30/2021 at 8:43 AM, philipfreire said:

Did a NZXT Theme with my CSGO profile for a small 7" stat display that sits on my desk.

Capture.PNG

IMG_2054.JPEG

Love this setup with the screen sitting on my desk.  Mind listing what you got , screen/holder/etc to get this done?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kerim said:

Love this setup with the screen sitting on my desk.  Mind listing what you got , screen/holder/etc to get this done?

https://www.waveshare.com/product/displays/lcd-oled/lcd-oled-1/7inch-hdmi-lcd-h-with-case.htm

It's a 7" Capacitive touchscreen. Has a little kick stand on the back. I only wish the HDMI and mini USB ports were on the back not the sides to hide cables.

Otherwise, its a great addition on my desktop. I keep my PC on the floor and out of the way so this was the best solution I could think of to display stats.

Edited for my needs/wants, original from @philipfreire

Designed for 1920x1080...
1030996029_2021-09-1613_47_08-SensorPanel.thumb.png.c81a67f7305f00e1095f17a3d5e8ef86.png

2021-08-02 10_38_13-.png

136339539_2021-09-1520_05_14-.thumb.png.f3ec13845045efa9cbf4fc3f7c608dcf.png

Orange-HotSpot-(NZXT-Customised-V2).sensorpanel Oragne-(NZXT-Customised-V2).sensorpanel

Green-HotSpot-(NZXT-Customised-V2)_.sensorpanel

Edited by William Hunter
Added hotspot temps a couple more things... Oh and a green theme :)
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1