Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/21/2022 at 10:28 PM, Too51oll said:2022년 3월 21일 오후 10시 28분 Too51oll은 이렇게 말했다.

Double sided tape?양면테이프? That is how I've mounted mine.그게 내가 내 차를 탄 방법이야. Before and after photos attached.전후 사진 첨부. Credit to people who created panels modified by me and used in photos.내가 수정한 패널을 만들고 사진에 사용한 사람들에게 공을 돌렸다.   

20220315_085258.jpg

20220321_131703.jpg

20220321_132404.jpg

20220321_132457.jpg

20220321_131934.jpg

20220321_131927.jpg

• Like 2

I was just seeing if there was any other profit sites for sensor panels but i found one that looks well put together but it is good.  As i don't really see any from our post that are listed it looks like the guy has been making his own and selling not only panels with brackets but with some premade sensors of his own.   Here check out what is on the site if you see anything that is yours let us know.   

Hardware Monitor - Lamps (lamptron.com)

2 hours ago, Vicious_Manjunk said:

I was just seeing if there was any other profit sites for sensor panels but i found one that looks well put together but it is good.  As i don't really see any from our post that are listed it looks like the guy has been making his own and selling not only panels with brackets but with some premade sensors of his own.   Here check out what is on the site if you see anything that is yours let us know.   

Lamptron isnt just some guy. It is a well established company.

No offense to the great creators in this thread that have contributed.

A shitty part of all this thievery I can see coming, is an influx of Photoshop Warriors posting panels that dont exist. Not posting the file on the grounds of copyright.

I have made panels myself, and modded panels downloaded from this thread. Either way, it involves a lot of work in some cases. This is why I really appreciate the work a lot of people have submitted here. I know what kind of time and effort goes into creating one. I have the time, but not near the artistic creativity some have displayed here.

I am very grateful to Exhumed and countless others for their outstanding contributions. I have only submitted one original panel of my own. I have to admit, I have butchered panels and taken elements from one and adding to another. But this was also for personal use in my home. If I had posted it anywhere, I gave credit to the original creators as far as I could trace back.

Come on Exhumed, Wondersquid, MrMike, Operbico, and you others, throw us graphically challenged a few bones once in a while. I would like to mention a few names of some of the great contributors to this thread, but afraid I would miss a few. You guys know who you are.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Come on Exhumed, Wondersquid, MrMike, Operbico, and you others, throw us graphically challenged a few bones once in a while. I would like to mention a few names of some of the great contributors to this thread, but afraid I would miss a few. You guys know who you are.

:D:D:D thank you, but I am not a good creator, I'm not able to use photoshop, I like simple and quick solutions

I think that everyone in this topic should share everything, like others important community such as linux, to improve everything.

Many Thanks to Aida64 staff support, and users who share any panels

Thanks in advance if someone can help me, I am not able to use Photoshop...I need a conversion of this images in aida64 gauges for new project.... I think that these are the best race gauges ever (Lancia Delta Group A)

gauge 1.png

gauge 2.png

gauge 3.png

I don't object to communication, but I hate reselling. Therefore, I rarely upload templates, only upload the styles of finished products, which is convenient to provide you with some ideas. I also get inspiration through other people's templates. After two years of continuous production, about 300 styles with different resolutions were produced. Sometimes when I saw the templates uploaded by others, I found that the original author was me and didn't express any opinions, because it would lead to meaningless debate.
The biggest difficulty in making templates is inspiration. Sometimes you will be in a daze for a long time when facing a picture and demand. Therefore, I hope that friends who download can cherish it and do not seek personal interests.
I don't make a panel (. Sensorpanel) in sensor mode now. The following problems have been found:
1. The screen zoom function cannot be used. All screen zooms need to be set to 100%, otherwise the version will be wrong.
2. It cannot be used for displays with different refresh rates, such as 144hz for the main screen and 60Hz for the sub screen. When the main screen is full screen game, the sub screen theme will be misplaced.
3. GIF format pictures cannot be used in this format, so the actual effect is lower than rslcd format.
4. I can't remember for a moment. I'll add it next time...

On 11/1/2020 at 1:04 PM, urobulus said:

Here's mine after working on it for a good 15 hours this weekend.

I like to think that I did a good job and I'm very satisfied with the results: fits perfectly on my new Lamptron HM070 and shows everything I need to know at a glance! :)

Most of the disks are empty since I just bought all the parts and this is a brand new computer :P

Panel.jpg

Vee Default.sensorpanel 1.53 MB · 584 downloads

Thanks very much for sharing this way back in 2020 :)

I used this as a base for my build.

Still some tweaking to go, but its getting there. Modified to 1280x800 to suit the 10.4" monitor I have for this HUD.

image.thumb.png.8b22364ee0d17fa394d7877179c691f1.png

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
10 hours ago, Vicious_Manjunk said:

Wrong. Lamptron has been a producer and manufacturer of various hardware components since 2005. Yes, they offer, among other things, LCD panels along with some skins that come with them. The LCDs are quite expensive compared to the cheaper Chinese LCDs. I don't think you will find a sensor panel anywhere from here on the forum.

On 4/4/2022 at 8:47 AM, Dave59337 said:

I redid the sensor panel once called "WaterMeterBig2."  Changed the labeling style and a few graphical distortions.  Now ALL gauges are 51-stage gauges.  All hands always point to 0, 2, 4, 6, ..., 100 on the gauge.  I also grabbed a .png off the internet of a car oil pressure gauge that I thought looked cool.  I laid it out similar to the other one on a cherrywood background.  It reminds me of the cool boat in the movie "On Golden Pond."  Running them doesn't seem to slow my machine down at all.  It uses about the same CPU time as the 16 stage gauges.  But doing an export takes about 10 seconds with Aida64 showing the "not responding" warning on the sensor panel manager.

As you can see, I also included the warnings for anything going at or near full speed as well as fans/pumps running too slow.  On one I was running a memory stress test, and the other I turned off the power supply fan while viewing 3 security cameras at 64-time speed.

And before anyone asks for me to share..., I can't.  WG2.sensorpanel is 11.1 MB and BG2.sensorpanel is 10.1 MB.  Each gauge takes 54 png's to build, each panel has 7 different sized gauges, plus the background...that's 379 pics to store.  I only had 9.77 MB upload space allowable before I dropped these two jpg's down.  Does anyone know if that ever increases or resets?  I had to delete my 101-stage upload to add anything.

WG2.jpg

BG2.jpg

Could you share the Oil gauge png? I'm enjoying working on your original designs.

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
4 hours ago, Anthony Kolka said:

Or you could use the translator and make the post with it... Since you are aware of it's existence.

I was thinking the same. I mean comon bro it takes 2 min. to do. If you cant write in englisch. Learned everything myself over the years, even if it was often wrongly written but most of the time a person can read my stuff i think. Use google translate, copy paste the text and let google translate it for you. You can even copy a website link in to google translate.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2020 at 11:08 PM, marty-demo said:

Thanks AIDA64 .  I've  been working on this project for while now trying to find a good hardware monitor . I've tried numerous software like widows gadgets , Rainmeter and others but none come close to the flexibility and customization of aida64 sensor panel.   

my senory panel and background templates can be found here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yH94G6xE_tOKwSJsf6KYgZrs51Bm4qH9

The fonts I used were part of the Darwin pro font family

edit( GeeekPi 5 inch HDMI Monitor LCD Resistive Touch Screen 800x480 LCD Display USB Interface for Raspberry Pi 4) is the screen used 

sensorpanel capture.JPG

DISPLAY12.jpg

PC PHOTOsmall .jpg

Hi Marty,

Thanks for your template i love the design!

I had to rework it a bit to fit my ax206 480x320 display.

Thought i would post it here, thanks again!

It's multi-page

afbeelding.thumb.png.5a4e6cc5f4bf7391f9d5392c31a9d75f.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.7e16999aa0ded11ae3d9ccc087544fbe.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.1caa38bbd908b1a1063d21802de75229.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.63e67c03607ddc86419936d408ccff69.png

Geen beschrijving beschikbaar.

2022-04-04.axlcd

• Like 3

looking at setting up a new style of panel. the problem I have is that I'm not very good at starting from scratch. if I can find something that I like, I'm pretty good at being able to change things the way I want but my display is 2560x1600 and it's rare to find something I can use.

ROG_Panel.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, operbico said:

:D:D:D thank you, but I am not a good creator, I'm not able to use photoshop, I like simple and quick solutions

I think that everyone in this topic should share everything, like others important community such as linux, to improve everything.

Many Thanks to Aida64 staff support, and users who share any panels

Thanks in advance if someone can help me, I am not able to use Photoshop...I need a conversion of this images in aida64 gauges for new project.... I think that these are the best race gauges ever (Lancia Delta Group A)

gauge 1.png

gauge 2.png

gauge 3.png

I took your challenge and created three gauges...They are 0-15 images a piece.  The gauges I make are images of hands that can be placed over backgrounds (gauge image.png's).  I have included stripped images from your request with and without labels, so you can change them by adding text over them.  (Between the image and gauge.)  The gauges can be put on top of the image I included, or your own.  Unless the gauges are of different size.

I have a request before I would upload of the .sensorpanel file though.  Lately I've been accused of stealing someone's designs.  I need to ask where they came from, and hopefully I can verify there "free-ness."  They have partial transparencies, so I doubt they are screen grabs from a game. 2022-04-06.png.a3cae4e2068587039d82c757c7f315fc.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Dave59337 said:

I took your challenge and created three gauges...They are 0-15 images a piece.  The gauges I make are images of hands that can be placed over backgrounds (gauge image.png's).  I have included stripped images from your request with and without labels, so you can change them by adding text over them.  (Between the image and gauge.)  The gauges can be put on top of the image I included, or your own.  Unless the gauges are of different size.

I have a request before I would upload of the .sensorpanel file though.  Lately I've been accused of stealing someone's designs.  I need to ask where they came from, and hopefully I can verify there "free-ness."  They have partial transparencies, so I doubt they are screen grabs from a game. 2022-04-06.png.a3cae4e2068587039d82c757c7f315fc.png

I took image in google search, many user have taken my projects, but I am happy because these have been improved, I have no problems with anyone, and I am happy that they did and then shared them.

I always thank the users who gave me the idea

I just need the indicator in 16 position in rpm gauge, unfortunately ther are only 28 notches but 32 would be needed

This is a SHARING forum, nobody steals anything

bye