Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
8 minutes ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

The ridiculous thing here is you, you are a person who doesn't have creativity for anything, not even for copying other people's projects.
Thank God I have a great job, I don't make a living from it, this is just a hobby, yes I sell a lot I must sell about 4 projects every week.
Soon I will post another one I made for a user here on the forum.
By the way, I will not stop announcing here, unless an administrator forbids me to.
Once again kiss on the other to my fans like you. 

Greetings mate :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Em 15/02/2023 em 12:37, peppesondos disse:

Image deleted for infringing copyright, and without proper authorization from the owner.

Você não tem o direito de oferecer versões piratas das criações de outras pessoas, independentemente de elas as oferecerem gratuitamente ou cobrarem por seu trabalho. Não concordo com a decisão deles de colocar anúncios de vendas aqui neste tópico, mas não vou tolerar o roubo descarado de seu trabalho.:nervoso:

5 minutes ago, firefighter557 said:

Curious, Once a sensor panel has been created, or if I was to purchase one from someone do I have to purchase Aida64 also? Is it a lifetime purchase or does it have to be renewed? And will the sensor panel still work if the license expires?

Yes.  You will have to purchase at least Aida64 Extreme in order to use a sensorpanel created here.   The program is setup currently for perpetual usage, but an annual maintenance fee.  Meaning that without a yearly renewal your version of the program will not be updated.  You can still use the program. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dropcheck said:

Yes.  You will have to purchase at least Aida64 Extreme in order to use a sensor panel created here.   The program is setup currently for perpetual usage, but an annual maintenance fee.  Meaning that without a yearly renewal your version of the program will not be updated.  You can still use the program. 

Okay so I could purchase it one time and still use the sensor panel, I just wont have the latest version of the tool correct? I am wanting to design a Sensor panel or have one created. I put a 7in screen in my build and would like to use it to monitor my system. 

28 minutes ago, firefighter557 said:

Okay so I could purchase it one time and still use the sensor panel, I just wont have the latest version of the tool correct? I am wanting to design a Sensor panel or have one created. I put a 7in screen in my build and would like to use it to monitor my system. 

You can use the free version but will be very limited as to what you can display.

Just pay for a copy. It is well worth it. Aida64 is much more than just a sensor panel display. Very powerful software. As Dropcheck suggested, it will remain fully functional after license expires. Keep it updated until then.

2 hours ago, Dropcheck said:

You have no right to offer pirated versions of others creations regardless of whether they offer them freely or charge for their work.  I don't agree with their decision to place sales ads here in this topic, but I will not condone brazenly stealing their work. :angry:

Not that I condone these actions, but he is not offering pirated versions. He is offering a reworked and modified version of the original. Stark difference. Oh, and with no financial gain.

There is no copyright violation if it is changed by a certain percentage. Likeness cannot be copyrighted or patened. Ask GM and Dodge about that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Psycho said:

How pathetic. You probably steal other men's wives to pass them off as yours, because voluntarily no one wants to have anything to do with someone like you.

If he stole another man's wife just to show off, was she really worth stealing? Bad analogy.

And he isnt passing them off as his own. He is blatantly stating they are copies.

On 2/11/2023 at 2:52 PM, Onours said:

Well go ahead invest in him or even open a business together and ethically go sell / advertise somewhere else as neither @Exhumed nor @pcrepairvk never publish their prices using the forum yet they invite outside their target audience the forum. 

Pricevise, and speaking of cars, would u pay more money to the dashboard entertainment systems' UI than the car it self? I don't think so... It would not be reasonable would it? Thats wat needs to be understood if u wanna use the forum to reach the mass audience to sell your stuff.

Peace 

p.s. we love your work @pcrepairvk et all..

You two are so funny.

I am not defending CostaJunior selling his panels here at all. Anyone selling in this thread for that matter. To the contrary. Where you get that idea? I just give up bitching and moaning about it. At the same time, I can also appreciate talent and great artwork.

I was simply stating there is a drastic difference in the quality of work CostaJunior submits. It is at a professional level. I would be charging a fee for it as well.

Am I jealous and envious of Costa's talent and skills? You bet! And I am sure others are as well. Especially those bitching and whining.

Again, no offense pcrepairvk. But your work is amateur at best compared to CostaJunior's. Not even remotely close to the caliber of CostaJunior. And is evident in your submissions. Sloppy and mis-alignment throughout all your submissions. Take that as constructive criticism. Keep up the work.

Who paid more for the UI? You guys buy a cheap-ass display panel? And yes, I would pay more for a UI that is legible than trying to decipher a clusterfuck.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/02/2023 at 21:33, Diogo Rosa said:

como fez para funcionar os fps ?

Então maninho, você tem que instalar o msi afterburning, no msi ativar a leitura de FPS e no Aida, tem uma opção em preferências pra utilizar leitura externa, aí você deixa marcado. Outra coisa, tenta pegar a versão mais recente do Aida 64, nas antigas não tinha FPS, aí não funcionava. Todos temas que postei funciona FPS, qualquer coisa te ajudo

• Sensor Moderators
12 hours ago, firefighter557 said:

If your current hardware is fully supported, unless you want to upgrade, you can ignore the following Aida64 versions after the 1-year license.

image.thumb.png.2cb4ae90fec5ba27f123357c9e044a5c.png

My current panel at the moment, I need suggestions on how to make it better (I finally got one of those Raspberry Pi screens! :)) 1024x600

Really hate that blank spot on the RAM section but I also don't want to put tons of irrelevant information in there.

Font is https://www.dafontfree.io/bahnschrift-font/

Thank you guys for the amazing designs you have posted over here, it really inspired me to create these panels and get better at them slowly o7

Credits: The Fan gauge was made by llidd

Dsp212023-02-16.sensorpanel

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Not that I condone these actions, but he is not offering pirated versions. He is offering a reworked and modified version of the original. Stark difference. Oh, and with no financial gain.

There is no copyright violation if it is changed by a certain percentage. Likeness cannot be copyrighted or patened. Ask GM and Dodge about that.

Unfortunately I'm not the only one accusing this person of pirating commercial offerings.  It doesn't matter if money is exchanged or not.  I see absolutely no difference in the original posting of this sensorpanel and the posting I am responding too. 

It's possible I'm wrong, but I don't think so.  :(

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, Onours said:

And who names you "the art critic of the sensorpanels" anyways? Your taste your ideas... 

@antonio and @COSTAJUNIOR are only here to sell stuff but @Exhumed and @pcrepairvk commenced by purely contributing and sharing till their stuff got being commercialized by some HW vendors without their approval.

Anyways neither downloading for free or buying it from the author does not secure the future modding or distribution of the stuff as they are still editable with no encryption. This should be the creators main concern.

and still respectfully disagree that other people u mention lack the talent when compared to selling-only creators. That's u being devaluative of their great effort.

ps mind your words u commit here as some of us do not want people here (even casually) cursing 

Love it 

1 hour ago, Dsp21 said:

Meu painel atual no momento, preciso de sugestões sobre como torná-lo melhor (finalmente consegui uma daquelas telas Raspberry Pi! :)) 1024x600

Realmente odeio aquele espaço em branco na seção de RAM, mas também não quero colocar toneladas de informações irrelevantes lá.

A fonte é https://www.dafontfree.io/bahnschrift-font/

Obrigado pessoal pelos designs incríveis que postaram aqui, realmente me inspirou a criar esses painéis e aprimorá-los lentamente o7

Créditos: O fan gauge foi feito por llidd

Dsp212023-02-16.sensorpanel 961.76 kB · 1 download

image.png

Very nice;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dsp21 said:

My current panel at the moment, I need suggestions on how to make it better (I finally got one of those Raspberry Pi screens! :)) 1024x600

Really hate that blank spot on the RAM section but I also don't want to put tons of irrelevant information in there.

Font is https://www.dafontfree.io/bahnschrift-font/

Thank you guys for the amazing designs you have posted over here, it really inspired me to create these panels and get better at them slowly o7

Credits: The Fan gauge was made by llidd

Dsp212023-02-16.sensorpanel 961.76 kB · 2 downloads

image.png

Nice work, the panel is really nice.
Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2