Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Now for something a little different.  Again this is a Hyte Y60 515_1920 sensorpanel.  I've gone for an old west vibe this time.  Some gauges I borrowed from ExMachina's sensorpanel ExMachina2049.  I am also including the .psd file for those who want to modify this sensorpanel.   I used two different fonts, Tahoma and Wide Latin.  I think both are Windows standard fonts. 

OldWest.thumb.png.67fe3b5a571578904ebd369cc27dd3a4.png

Old West_515x1920.zip

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Dropcheck said:

Now for something a little different.  Again this is a Hyte Y60 515_1920 sensorpanel.  I've gone for an old west vibe this time.  Some gauges I borrowed from ExMachina's sensorpanel ExMachina2049.  I am also including the .psd file for those who want to modify this sensorpanel.   I used two different fonts, Tahoma and Wide Latin.  I think both are Windows standard fonts. 

OldWest.thumb.png.67fe3b5a571578904ebd369cc27dd3a4.png

Old West_515x1920.zip 7.31 MB · 2 downloads

Great work! Thanks for sharing it

22 hours ago, Dsp21 said:

Really hate that blank spot on the RAM section but I also don't want to put tons of irrelevant information in there.

Looks great! If you want to put meaningful info on the right side of the RAM, maybe you could put the timings there. Otherwise maybe just make that side darker, so it stands out better from the background...it'll look less like unused space.

12 minutes ago, Manevitch said:

Looks great! If you want to put meaningful info on the right side of the RAM, maybe you could put the timings there. Otherwise maybe just make that side darker, so it stands out better from the background...it'll look less like unused space.

Eu também não gostei! Mas ainda está no processo de ajustes e com certeza será atualizado!

1 hour ago, Manevitch said:

Thank you, timings isn't a bad suggestion, will look into it soon, as a placeholder I have the RAM voltage. On some older panels I used to put vram next to the ram as it cleans up gpu space and fills ram space. I will try both options when I get some time! Really appreciate the feedback! 

6 minutes ago, Not Tony Hawk said:

There are so may cool panels with dead links on this forum. It's so sad! I guess aida cleans their servers or something. Does anyone have this template lying around by chance? I'd DM the user, but it doesn't look like they're active. Or any template that is white really. I'm running 600x1024.

Share your SensorPanel - Page 204 - Hardware monitoring - AIDA64 Discussion  Forum

Gabriel202 Clean White RGB 1024x600.rar

• Like 3

5 hours ago, pcrepairvk said:

I'm leaving this Aida64 forum, friends and whoever likes my ideas, see you on Tiktok and on my site. I will send an email shortly. an email with a huge update and a tiktok link. A big thank you  thieves and  who hate me. Also a big thank you to my customers 2000 customers a month, it's a great time for me.

Dont let the haters get to you. Ignore the twats they arent worth the effort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hi all, i need help.. I have bought 3.5 inch display that came with the software("usbmonitor"), but that file does not work.. After many hours of trying to solve that i gave up.. Now im using aida64 software and it's working now, but i need to import .axlcd file to load the theme.. Does anyone have any .axlcd file, becase i did't find any good here.. Many thanks..

On 3/25/2022 at 4:40 AM, Dave59337 said:

So, I finally finished my gauge panel to my liking.  I think it all works right.  In one example I was running a short stress test.  Every gauge has a warning transparency gauge on top.  If fan or water pump slows down, drives start thrashing, running low on memory, something gets hot, excessive internet load, etc., the gauge will turn yellow then red to warn me.

2022-03-24 (3).png

2022-03-24 (4).png

Hello

very good work could you send me files or resize for me please (1280x1024)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mister_no said:

Hi all, i need help.. I have bought 3.5 inch display that came with the software("usbmonitor"), but that file does not work.. After many hours of trying to solve that i gave up.. Now im using aida64 software and it's working now, but i need to import .axlcd file to load the theme.. Does anyone have any .axlcd file, becase i did't find any good here.. Many thanks..

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure this will work for you but it did for me for another extension type, so most files will be .sensorpanel. For a while I used an old phone which used .osdlcd or something like that, so to import them between panel types all I did was exchange the extension type on the files. Try it out and you may get lucky, good luck!