Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/16/2023 at 10:29 PM, xmanrigger said:

Looks great. But the CPU and GPU Load gauges look too busy with the graphics behind the gauges.

Yeah, like I said it's still a work in progress, I actually made them a little larger to fit the boxes they're in so it's not overlapping the gauge from behind as much

13 hours ago, jt705 said:

I believe you are just trying to troll people. I'm not sure why. Maybe you have a lack of friends, maybe you have no one to talk to, or maybe throwing around demeaning terms is just your thing. Who knows? I and I am sure many others are OK with just showing screenshots, and I can honestly say that I have always shared everything I have done with anyone who has asked. This forum should be a safe space for everyone. While I understand what you’re getting at in your rant, your option of me and others really does not strengthen your point. I wish you all the best in the future. 

There is an ignore user function with a reason you know.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dsquids said:

I haven't managed to get the frames per second utility to work, it stays at 0, have you managed to figure this out?

Is RTSS running on your computer? Aida64 doesn't read FPS directly; it pulls that info from RTSS.
Also, you do need to be actively in a game for it to read anything other than 0.

• Sensor Moderators
37 minutes ago, Dsquids said:

I haven't managed to get the frames per second utility to work, it stays at 0, have you managed to figure this out?

You can choose the Fraps option, leave the first one checked, and then install the program called FRAPS which will work perfectly.

51 minutes ago, Manevitch said:

Is RTSS running on your computer? Aida64 doesn't read FPS directly; it pulls that info from RTSS.
Also, you do need to be actively in a game for it to read anything other than 0.

Yeah, I actually dl the MSI application and turned it on and it's working now. Didn't realize another program was needed

On 9/20/2022 at 6:28 PM, Knetjester said:

Here's my first complete (maybe) panel 1280x800. All the required files are in the .zip to fully customise your own, including:

.sensorpanel & .oslcd

Background .psd with all the layers.

Custom red gauges & bars in a .png format (converted from joransrb's green ones).

Fully customisable PC component icons in .pub document & a .png.

Feel free to use all or parts, however you wish.

Enjoy, cheers.

Orac_Red_V1.0.jpg

Background_V_8_1024x800.jpg

PC_Components.jpg

Orac_Red_Sensor_panel_V1.0.zip 1.24 MB · 468 downloads

Made a modified version of this template:
Made background solid black.
Removed integrated labels from icons.
Added simple logos in place of network traffic.
Single SSD info space.

sensorpanel1.jpg

orca red modified.zip

ETA: did some more fine tuning and changed to the Ryzen font. Case is the Jonsbo D31 with removable 8" 1280x800 screen.

PXL_20230320_130200975~2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, tenx82 said:

Made a modified version of this template:
Made background solid black.
Removed integrated labels from icons.
Added simple logos in place of network traffic.
Single SSD info space.

sensorpanel1.jpg

orca red modified.zip 202.5 kB · 7 downloads

Thats nice bud, whats the 6900xt like i currently have an rtx 2070 and looking at upgrading 

On 3/4/2023 at 10:33 PM, Arbit said:

Just go to your preferences and resize it to 515 x 1920. I have the same problem when I make changes from my work computer. My work and home displays are different resolutions. Once the display is resized you will have to move the elements into proper position. I look at many panels and download them. I often have to resize in the prefs of Aida64 and move the elements. Many are even off the screen. I think this should help. Also, make sure you have the orbitron font set installed. I use the bold, semi bold, medium, and regular in this panel. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Btw. There are 2 hidden objects in the panel. Both are guides for the network upload and download gauges. They should be set at the second arrow on the alignment bar when aligning at minimal or no download / upload speed. Just place the single sensor arrow over the second alignment arrow from the left and you should be set to go. 

Thank you for posting your hard work. I am new to Aida64 and the reason I purchased it was for the display. Every panel that I download is incorrect when I open them. So I am guessing is this an export/import issue with Aida64?

Again I am not complaining just curious if it is happening to everyone?

I eventually will complete my own work and I will post it for everyone when done.

1 hour ago, StevenGriffin said:

Thats nice bud, whats the 6900xt like i currently have an rtx 2070 and looking at upgrading 

Honestly, haven't really done much with it yet. This is a brand new build and I'm still tweaking and testing. It should be about twice as fast as your 2070 on average, though.

17 hours ago, WoodChucksCNC said:

Thank you for posting your hard work. I am new to Aida64 and the reason I purchased it was for the display. Every panel that I download is incorrect when I open them. So I am guessing is this an export/import issue with Aida64?

Again I am not complaining just curious if it is happening to everyone?

I eventually will complete my own work and I will post it for everyone when done.

I haven't tried this yet, but I'm wondering... Since I am using a 515 x 1920 screen, shouldn't a panel  set for the x, y coordinates at 70,70 (for example)  be the same proportionally on all screens? If I print out the x, y coordinates at work, and compare them on my home screen with different resolutions and dpi, they should be the same, right? Is aida64 changing the coordinates on screens with differing resolutions? If so, just having the printout of all panel items and their x,y coordinates would make make a quick time of resetting the screen to the correct position/layout. If not, I'm at a loss for why this happens.

Ayone know if this is a correct theory? Should we be including screenshots of the x, y coordinates in our sharing of sensor panels? 

On 3/17/2023 at 5:32 AM, xmanrigger said:

Very sad it has come to this.

The very premise and excitement of this thread has been lost with these new rules.

This thread grew because of the generosity members, and the fact that any panel can be modified. Panels submitted from the first posts of the thread had been modified. As a matter of fact, I am sure I can safely bet there are more modified panels in this forum as there are originals. Also the fact that it has been acceptable to modify a panel to a person's liking. And re-submit it.

Have people used other's work for monetary gain? Yes. Will these new rules stop that? No.

I am suggesting a rule that follows the premise of this thread, not kill the thread entirely.

There will always be those in any forum that will teasingly wave a piece of candy in a child's face and not give them any. We have seen examples of that here. Fine, be a dick. But dont expect praise.

There are artist here such as @COSTAJUNIOR and @Exhumed that put out some high quality panels for sale. I can only imagine how much time spent creating some of them. I only mention these two because they are the most prolific posters. It takes a lot of talent and skills to create some of these panels. If you dont want to pay for one -DONT BUY IT! Pretty simple huh?

My suggestion is to keep it as it always was. It is too simple to ignore or block the 'sellers'. Those that dont - choose not to. So quit whining.

Keeping it the way it was:

1) Post a just a screenshot if you just want to be a show-off dickhead.

2) Post a screenshot and the sensor file if wanting to share it for others to enjoy.

3) If a person does choose to share the file, they do so knowing the file can and most likely will be modded. No permission required.

4) If you have a problem with rule #3, dont post the file! Duh!

5) Anyone can download and mod any sensor file posted. Also resubmit the modded file for others.

6) If a person downloads, mods, and resubmits another's work, then credit should be given to original poster

Those 6 rules have always been acceptable here until the 'Seller Shit Storm' started. SHARING is what made this thread the biggest of the forum. That fact alone.

So let me reiterate; if you dont want your panel modded and shared, DONT POST THE FILE!

Now everyone will be happy once again.

I see absolutely no problem or issue with the rules I suggested. I am sure the majority will agree. But then it is The Woke World these days, so minority takes precedence.

If you agree with my suggested rules, then please speak up in the forums or PM an Admin.

Thanks for the suggestions but we see a bit different here. Of course the general rule that you don't post if you don't want your work stolen is true, but we had to put the rules in place so we can refer to it when we have to deal with a situation which got quite common lately. 

Of course, if someone is not bothered by others modifying their work, all they have to do is to share it here and write something in the post like "feel free to modify, resubmit" etc, and it will be clear to everyone.  By creating a separated topic for the SensorPanel sellers we believe it would be easier for newcomers and for existing members to find what are they looking for. We'll see how it works, of course we can still fine tune the rules and topics if needed.

Also, please keep your tone a bit lower and do not insult anyone who just wants to show off their panel or build. It is perfectly fine and can be very useful for anyone who is here to look for ideas.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

This particular panel has been covered many times, and to all those who have contributed, many thanks. This is just my taste on this wonderful panel that goes well in a dark or white system. Just a little tweaking here and there. Sadly, the PSD is too large to post on here so the link is included.

Google drive for the PSD file if needed.

VERT PANEL 600X1024.png

VERT PANEL 600X1024.sensorpanel

Edited by harrymac68
to add a google link for the PSD file
  • Like 7

On 3/18/2023 at 9:57 PM, Dsquids said:

Yeah, I actually dl the MSI application and turned it on and it's working now. Didn't realize another program was needed

You dont need to install MSI Afterburner for RTSS. No need for Afterburner unless you plan on overclocking your video card.

Download and install Riva Tuner Statistics Server (Guru3D.com). Set it to start at Windows Startup and good to go.