Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

50 minutes ago, xmanrigger said:

Bad move.

Take your advertising back to the proper thread.This post is nothing more than that. Follow the NEW rules please.

A zip file with the sensorpanel was attached to that post. While the poster might have been pushing people to their commercial website, the "NEW rules" appear to have been followed just perfectly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, Manevitch said:

A zip file with the sensorpanel was attached to that post. While the poster might have been pushing people to their commercial website, the "NEW rules" appear to have been followed just perfectly.

What's wrong guys ? File is here so please use it . You guys stop pushing people and lets create something unique and different 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, pcrepairvk said:

What's wrong guys ? File is here so please use it . You guys stop pushing people and lets create something unique and different 

What is wrong? You knowingly spamming this thread with your advertisements and deleting other member's posts that called you out on the fact. That is what is WRONG. Then somehow you are able give me warning points? Just wow! Classic abuse of privileges.

How was my post pushy? Because I called you out? These new rules were intended for all. Not a select few. Keep your advertising out of posts in this thread. Simple.

I am making this post so others can see what is going on here. My posts get deleted so I look like the bad guy when I am not.

5 hours ago, Onours said:

@pcrepairvk, this is where u will always be welcomed. So a warm welcome back ! And please don't mind the intoxicating behaviour of some very few. U r a good contributor. Keep up the good work please here and on the paid thread. 

Second rule

• However, you are not allowed to use the forums to promote your panel for sale. We have a separate topic for promotions, where you can advertise your products or services.

So even though @pcrepairvkattached a panel file for all to download which is always appreciated, the promoting of further skins at his website is not allowed by the new rules. This is going to take time for everyone to get used to the new rules.

@xmanriggeryou ned to calm down mate, you're going to give yourself a heart attack, dont see you reprimanding or attacking people who are using other peoples files and posting as their own when all they have done is change a colour, font or size. This is also against the new rules.

• It is strictly forbidden to copy work from other users or sources without permission. This includes modifying, re-uploading, or selling such content. If we detect any copyright infringement, we will suspend the account of the responsible user.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Sensor Moderators
2 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

What is wrong? You knowingly spamming this thread with your advertisements and deleting other member's posts that called you out on the fact. That is what is WRONG. Then somehow you are able give me warning points? Just wow! Classic abuse of privileges.

How was my post pushy? Because I called you out? These new rules were intended for all. Not a select few. Keep your advertising out of posts in this thread. Simple.

I am making this post so others can see what is going on here. My posts get deleted so I look like the bad guy when I am not.

@xmanrigger which post or conversation was deleted by me?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Sensor Moderators
12 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Bad move.

Take your advertising back to the proper thread.This post is nothing more than that. Follow the NEW rules please.

Hello. The new rules have been clearly defined. No ads in this thread as a comment for sensor panels that are for sale. That's what the new thread is for. To warn users just like that is not possible. Xmanrigger rightly pointed out your post. There was a link to your website for purchasable skins. I undid the warning. Only adv. signatures are allowed.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Varol_78 said:

Hello to all aida64 users,

can someone please give me some nice theme in 3840x1100?
if possible please asus ROG theme, but other is also possible.
Many thanks in advance

You might find someone here in this topic that will create a sensorpanel specially for you for free, but it's unlikely.   This topic is for posting sensorpanel images and source for panels that the members have created for themselves and want to share what they've done to others.  As such the panels usually are sized for their display panels and their motherboard hardware.  For someone else to use them usually requires you to dig into the Aida64 software program and other graphics programs to resize, rearrange and redesign for your own computer display panel and hardware.   It can be time consuming depending on the complexity.

There are individuals that will create a custom sensorpanel for you for a fee in the companion topic one level up from this one.  I'm sure they would be most willing to sell you something in their inventory or custom build a sensorpanel whichever fits best. 

• Sensor Moderators
6 hours ago, Varol_78 said:

Hello to all aida64 users,

can someone please give me some nice theme in 3840x1100?
if possible please asus ROG theme, but other is also possible.
Many thanks in advance

This type of theme with this resolution and very specific, I find it difficult to find, but you can go through the previous pages to see if you find something with this resolution.

On 3/22/2023 at 11:39 PM, xmanrigger said:

Aida64 normally detects fans or devices connected to the motherboard fan headers.

If your fans are not being detected, it may be because the fan header sensor(s) they are connected to, is not one assigned in the panel.

If your motherboard is the Strix X570-E, there are 7 fan/pump headers. Ensure whatever headers your fans are connected to, are the sensors selected to be displayed.

CPU_FAN 1A 12W Q-Fan Controlled A
CPU_OPT 1A 12W Q-Fan Controlled A
CHA_FAN1 1A 12W Q-Fan Controlled -
CHA_FAN2 1A 12W Q-Fan Controlled -
AIO_PUMP 1A 12W Full Speed -
W_PUMP+ 3A 36W Full Speed -
M.2_FAN 1A 12W

Thanks for the info! So I think it ended up detecting everything! But now I’m having the issue that everyone else seemed to have at some point where when I upload a template that’s 600x1024 the computer autodetects my main screen or something and blows it up to the size I wrote above. 

Basically this guys exact same problem, but his solution didn’t work for me. Any ideas?

• Sensor Moderators
12 hours ago, Snakeplisskn said:

Its a share forum, not sell your crap forum. Reading is HARD...

Just follow the new rules, if necessary, we will give warning points, and if you persist in the infractions, you will be banned, yes, and without prior notice.

@Snakeplisskn  please have manners, and be polite to people, want to talk about it contact the moderator, but don't make any offense to either a forum member or moderator.
The topic here is for sharing and not for bickering, much less for personal offenses.
The purpose here is to share your sensor, share and be happy

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DeaDRat said:

This is my project finaly done. Feel free to change colors or anything like. Add some details like BM temperature and RAM usage animation.

MY LCD panel 1024x600.sensorpanel 1.57 MB · 7 downloads DS-DIGIB.TTF 24.31 kB · 7 downloads

Hello.

I'm trying to deal with aida64 and import your configuration, but after importing I get this. Why ?:)

NVIDIA_Share_FGX0zTwOic.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1