Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi beloved community!

Inspired by the scandinavian style, I have designed a minimalist sensor panel for 7.9 inch displays (400 x 1280 px).

I'm still working on the ASMR (Aesthetics | Symmetry | Minimalism | Round) project, but I want to share with you all a preview of it.

It uses six different 100 state gauges which I will share, and a histogram for FPS monitoring following those beatiful @ThatManOnTheMoon's ones.

Like and quote if you want me to share the final template!!

Specially thanks also to @philipfreire and @Viperr for the inspiration.

ASMR.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/30/2023 at 7:28 PM, VeilSide said:

Case itself is just a generic unbranded one with some mods to support extra 2 120mm fans at the bottom for the GPU intake.
Used a 1920 x 1080 LCD screen from aliexpress which came with it's own enclosure. I took it apart, designed and 3D printed my own custom enclosure with integrated usb hub faceplate for it. The whole goal of this project was to make everything have a clean and modern yet industrial look.

IMG_20221010_210552.thumb.jpg.30f3c184bd1124e4e8ae803292b87ff2.jpg

IMG_20230226_110011.thumb.jpg.2f5ac8285f5478a65d359ff150acdf1f.jpg

IMG_20230323_115225.thumb.jpg.31031c8c444eaf62c14e8a8ec29521da.jpg

IMG_20230323_115247.thumb.jpg.87a55505f1f576580d8bee44dec23d09.jpg

IMG_20230323_115248.thumb.jpg.86deb8c20692eeb2cd6e3d7fc026cce3.jpg

IMG_20230323_115315.thumb.jpg.2bd2daa368cb05e78978d2ab783e7da7.jpg

IMG_20230323_115328.thumb.jpg.f1b62dac1bee1a304dc743f31d868f8d.jpg

This is a really sweet setup! I really like the sleeper look, and the case modification is amazing! Great job!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Hi beloved community!

Inspired by the scandinavian style, I have designed a minimalist sensor panel for 7.9 inch displays (400 x 1280 px).

I'm still working on the ASMR (Aesthetics | Symmetry | Minimalism | Round) project, but I want to share with you all a preview of it.

It uses six different 100 state gauges which I will share, and a histogram for FPS monitoring following those beatiful @ThatManOnTheMoon's ones.

ASMR.jpg

Nice and clean, gj ! Do share indeed please .

22 hours ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Hi beloved community!

ASMR.jpg

Simple and clean. Nice

• Sensor Moderators
5 hours ago, pcrepairvk said:

My friend please calm down, this is just a topic reminder 

I understand your intention behind it, but users who want to buy panels will find this section on their own.

But, No it's not okay. I deleted your post. Everyone has to follow the forum rules.

Stole a Template from someone on here, apologies for not crediting I forgot who, made it more simple for my needs and Orange to match my build.. 

2280x1440 res, using an old phone with spacedesk and usb - phone screen always on while charging, instant off when unplugged and always boots directly into a 2nd monitor - i use USB off when PC is shutdown anyway as multiple LEDs stay on otherwise ^_^

*Spy Agency is the fonts - one will not install but isnt needed. 

Screenshot 2023-11-08 175647.jpg

spy_agency.zip 1651389029_OrangeFffffinal.zip

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 3:40 PM, apollyn said:

All credit to @BH33 for the spectacular sensor panel shared in his original post:

BH33 Original Sensor Panel

I modified this panel for 1600 x 1200. I'm using an old iPad 4 as my Sensor Panel Display. 

Some elements have been modified, some removed and some added, based on my system hardware and preference.

1600x1200.png

1600x1000-Apollyn-BH33-Mod.sensorpanel 6.78 MB · 299 downloads

What is the Font used ? mind providing name or download file ? thank you

On 11/6/2023 at 11:56 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Hi beloved community!

ASMR.jpg

The process of making a sensor panel involves testing and sketching for hours. But man, it is beautiful!

Feel free to download the attached gauges. Thanks to @Surjeet and @Mask Blue for the 9th September 2023 explanation on how to make and use 100 state gauges.

** DISCLAIMER: the design is MINE and MUST NOT be copied. The gauges are free to use for personal purposes ONLY. Making any profit from them is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. **

From sketch to final design.jpg

Big 120º.zip Big 180º.zip Fans.zip Small.zip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

The process of making a sensor panel involves testing and sketching for hours. But man, it is beautiful!

Feel free to download the attached gauges. Thanks to @Surjeet and @Mask Blue for the 9th September 2023 explanation on how to make and use 100 state gauges.

** DISCLAIMER: the design is MINE and MUST NOT be copied. The gauges are free to use for personal purposes ONLY. Making any profit from them is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. **

From sketch to final design.jpg

Big 120º.zip 666.5 kB · 5 downloads Big 180º.zip 1.06 MB · 6 downloads Fans.zip 92.67 kB · 5 downloads Small.zip 1.33 MB · 5 downloads

I am glad, my post was helpful and I am more HAPPY for your output. It came out very neat and clean!!

Nice!!

• Like 1

Ok, my turn... been working on my new panel to accompany my recent upgrades to my Ryzen build (4090 GPU and 5950 CPU upgrades and job relocation).  So, I wanted to make something resembling a military or heavy industry control or monitor panel.  Was going for lots of "lights", LCD panels, gauges... basically a more analog look.  Most of the "lights" are self-explanatory, but I have them set to "off" at low idle (fans are actually off or so low they're silent).  Same with the usage indicator for the GPU/CPU.  I added a "Bottleneck" warning indicator, state display for both CPU and GPU, among other things.  So, I'm interested on everyone's thoughts?  The display is 1920x1200, was a bit of a challenge due to unusual size.

I will admit I spent a considerable amount of time on this thread to get inspiration for design elements, so thanks to everyone.

This isn't my first panel, first one was a much smaller display I had inside the case.  Due to the move and new orientation of the computer/desk, needed to revisit the panel (and watercooling, and lights).

I am still having one issue, the NIC activity changes with each reboot.  Still haven't found a way to make my 2.5G interface stay in the same spot on AIDA, sometimes it's Interface 5, sometimes it's interface 6.

ScreenCaps-Idle.png

ScreenCaps-Slow Clock.png

Desk[1].JPG

Computer_and_Panel[1].JPG

ScreenCaps-GPU Load.png

ScreenCaps-CPU Load.png

Edited by superfrog73
Pic edit
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, superfrog73 said:

Ok, my turn... been working on my new panel to accompany my recent upgrades to my Ryzen build (4090 GPU and 5950 CPU upgrades and job relocation).  So, I wanted to make something resembling a military or heavy industry control or monitor panel.  Was going for lots of "lights", LCD panels, gauges... basically a more analog look.  Most of the "lights" are self-explanatory, but I have them set to "off" at low idle (fans are actually off or so low they're silent).  Same with the usage indicator for the GPU/CPU.  I added a "Bottleneck" warning indicator, state display for both CPU and GPU, among other things.  So, I'm interested on everyone's thoughts?  The display is 1920x1200, was a bit of a challenge due to unusual size.

Very nice! You should share it.