Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Stole a Template from someone on here, apologies for not crediting I forgot who, made it more simple for my needs and Orange to match my build.. 

2280x1440 res, using an old phone with spacedesk and usb - phone screen always on while charging, instant off when unplugged and always boots directly into a 2nd monitor - i use USB off when PC is shutdown anyway as multiple LEDs stay on otherwise ^_^

*Spy Agency is the fonts - one will not install but isnt needed. 

Screenshot 2023-11-08 175647.jpg

spy_agency.zip 1651389029_OrangeFffffinal.zip

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 3:40 PM, apollyn said:

All credit to @BH33 for the spectacular sensor panel shared in his original post:

BH33 Original Sensor Panel

I modified this panel for 1600 x 1200. I'm using an old iPad 4 as my Sensor Panel Display. 

Some elements have been modified, some removed and some added, based on my system hardware and preference.

1600x1200.png

1600x1000-Apollyn-BH33-Mod.sensorpanel 6.78 MB · 299 downloads

What is the Font used ? mind providing name or download file ? thank you

On 11/6/2023 at 11:56 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Hi beloved community!

Inspired by the scandinavian style, I have designed a minimalist sensor panel for 7.9 inch displays (400 x 1280 px).

I'm still working on the ASMR (Aesthetics | Symmetry | Minimalism | Round) project, but I want to share with you all a preview of it.

It uses six different 100 state gauges which I will share, and a histogram for FPS monitoring following those beatiful @ThatManOnTheMoon's ones.

Like and quote if you want me to share the final template!!

Specially thanks also to @philipfreire and @Viperr for the inspiration.

ASMR.jpg

The process of making a sensor panel involves testing and sketching for hours. But man, it is beautiful!

Feel free to download the attached gauges. Thanks to @Surjeet and @Mask Blue for the 9th September 2023 explanation on how to make and use 100 state gauges.

** DISCLAIMER: the design is MINE and MUST NOT be copied. The gauges are free to use for personal purposes ONLY. Making any profit from them is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. **

From sketch to final design.jpg

Big 120º.zip Big 180º.zip Fans.zip Small.zip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

The process of making a sensor panel involves testing and sketching for hours. But man, it is beautiful!

Feel free to download the attached gauges. Thanks to @Surjeet and @Mask Blue for the 9th September 2023 explanation on how to make and use 100 state gauges.

** DISCLAIMER: the design is MINE and MUST NOT be copied. The gauges are free to use for personal purposes ONLY. Making any profit from them is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. **

From sketch to final design.jpg

Big 120º.zip 666.5 kB · 5 downloads Big 180º.zip 1.06 MB · 6 downloads Fans.zip 92.67 kB · 5 downloads Small.zip 1.33 MB · 5 downloads

I am glad, my post was helpful and I am more HAPPY for your output. It came out very neat and clean!!

Nice!!

• Like 1

Ok, my turn... been working on my new panel to accompany my recent upgrades to my Ryzen build (4090 GPU and 5950 CPU upgrades and job relocation).  So, I wanted to make something resembling a military or heavy industry control or monitor panel.  Was going for lots of "lights", LCD panels, gauges... basically a more analog look.  Most of the "lights" are self-explanatory, but I have them set to "off" at low idle (fans are actually off or so low they're silent).  Same with the usage indicator for the GPU/CPU.  I added a "Bottleneck" warning indicator, state display for both CPU and GPU, among other things.  So, I'm interested on everyone's thoughts?  The display is 1920x1200, was a bit of a challenge due to unusual size.

I will admit I spent a considerable amount of time on this thread to get inspiration for design elements, so thanks to everyone.

This isn't my first panel, first one was a much smaller display I had inside the case.  Due to the move and new orientation of the computer/desk, needed to revisit the panel (and watercooling, and lights).

I am still having one issue, the NIC activity changes with each reboot.  Still haven't found a way to make my 2.5G interface stay in the same spot on AIDA, sometimes it's Interface 5, sometimes it's interface 6.

ScreenCaps-Idle.png

ScreenCaps-Slow Clock.png

Desk[1].JPG

Computer_and_Panel[1].JPG

ScreenCaps-GPU Load.png

ScreenCaps-CPU Load.png

Edited by superfrog73
Pic edit
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, superfrog73 said:

Ok, my turn... been working on my new panel to accompany my recent upgrades to my Ryzen build (4090 GPU and 5950 CPU upgrades and job relocation).  So, I wanted to make something resembling a military or heavy industry control or monitor panel.  Was going for lots of "lights", LCD panels, gauges... basically a more analog look.  Most of the "lights" are self-explanatory, but I have them set to "off" at low idle (fans are actually off or so low they're silent).  Same with the usage indicator for the GPU/CPU.  I added a "Bottleneck" warning indicator, state display for both CPU and GPU, among other things.  So, I'm interested on everyone's thoughts?  The display is 1920x1200, was a bit of a challenge due to unusual size.

Very nice! You should share it.

On 10/26/2023 at 5:17 AM, Владислав Тютьков said:

Hi all! I ran into a problem: I bought a 3.5-inch display, ax206 for aida64, 480*230
Connected. Works. But once a second there are microfreezes and freezing in aida64. These stutters also affect games.
Maybe this can be fixed somehow? Maybe I configured something wrong?

HkH6o12kheA.jpg

I know this doesn't answer your question, but do you have a file link to that theme?

This panel is for Star Trek fans. I found a screenshot of the LCARS computer interface from Star Trek: The Next Generation and decided to turn it into a working sensor panel.

This skin has 3 special features:

-As the temperature of the CPU or GPU rises a Star Trek Yellow Alert will appear. If the temperature continues to rise a Star Trek Red Alert will appear.

-When you start a game the Federation of Planets logo will change.

-Includes a panel with 12 lights that each randomly change colors.

The font is Helvetica LT Std Ultra Compressed, the same font used on the show. The panel resolution is 1280x800.

The panel as it is now is FREE. If you want the panel modified, customized for your system, or changed in size there will be a small charge. Just reply here or send me a private message.

To send me a PM (private message) put your mouse over the profile image of my username and click on the "Message" button to send a private message.

Take a look! 

LCARS-V1-RinaldoP-2023-11-07.zip

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Halfcutt said:

I have that panel and could re-share it for you.

Nice looking panel you made. Very cool gauges. I like the red theme. Any chance of sharing it?

1696133333_BlackandBlue(2).zip 7.28 MB · 3 downloads

Thanks @Halfcutt.  I appreciate it.

Here is the file for my Sensor Panel 1024x600.

Black Widow Sensor Panel.png

1211582180_BlackWidowSensorPanel11-12-23.sensorpanel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

On 9/27/2023 at 7:12 PM, Shephard said:

you have an error in one of the sensors worth 84-89
but you need 84-99

@Shepherd
Thank you very much for your help. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to create a new sensor for the CPU clock, and I used the same information you suggested, but it's not working. What would be the maximum and minimum values I should use in each state, considering that the maximum CPU clock value is 9000?

22 minutes ago, Halfcutt said:

Ya, I would guess it is the individual CPU cores.

Exactly, take a look:

1468596897_Screenshot2023-11-12133120.png.f8371e1357f78c20ad1e487230816ab1.png

What is strange is that each core image is a custom graph but each cell image is missing. He put them in a subdirectory that doesn't exist. Look at the states of each core custom graph.

1707375795_Screenshot2023-11-12133245.png.5d4d6ba9a451fdfa269176f689f77990.png

52 minutes ago, Mask Blue said:

"Thank you very much for your help. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to create a new sensor for the CPU clock, and I used the same information you suggested, but it's not working. What would be the maximum and minimum values I should use in each state, considering that the maximum CPU clock value is 9000?"

The clock uses seconds so for a 24 clock you would need a  range of 0-86399. 60 seconds x 60 minutes x 24 hours is 864000

Edit: I thought you wanted to create a clock with a custom gauge.

Edited by rinaldop
Misread question

2 minutes ago, Halfcutt said:

He must have moved them after taking the screenshot of the panel. Even though the gauges were moved, they would remain in the active sensor panel until it was exported or a new panel imported.

Correct, they must have been moved before he exported the sensorpanel file or they would be included in .sensorpanel