Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 11/8/2023 at 8:41 PM, Halfcutt said:

Another variation.

All elements are now dynamic. Arrange it how you like.

1280X480

AORUS_V2-480_Coloruse MINE-V3.jpg

1742068911_AORUS_V2-480_ColoruseMINE-V3.sensorpanel 5.64 MB · 12 downloads

Thanks so much to original poster.

More elements I modded in GIMP and Paint 3D.

GIMP is an excellent and very powerful graphics editor. It is FREE! Even a noob like me can learn it. I like free shit. I think we all do. So lets try to keep this thread FREE!

To the original designers: Thank you so much for you contributions. It has allowed so many of us to mold a Sensor Panel into something of our own. Something that we could not otherwise create. And then share it with others. Waiting for the next person to put their twist on it.

With that said, there are assholes out there using shared panels or elements from this forum for nefarious uses. This is just wrong. I, 100% agree with that. But please dont let that discourage you from sharing here.

I will also say, anything I share is shared in good faith. Some of my submissions are of original design. But some use elements from panels created by others. I claim no copyright for anything I share in this forum. Nor do I have any monetary gain from it. I am here for the fun of it all!

SKIN2_1-480er-Back-480 mod Left 01 BLUE.png

SKIN2_1-480er-Back-480 mod Left 01 RED.png

SKIN2_1-480er-Back-480 mod Left 01.png

SKIN2_1-480er-Back-480 mod Right 01.png

SKIN2_1-480er-Back-480 mod Right 02 BLUE.png

SKIN2_1-480er-Back-480 mod Right 02 RED.png

On 10/26/2023 at 5:17 AM, Владислав Тютьков said:

Hi all! I ran into a problem: I bought a 3.5-inch display, ax206 for aida64, 480*230
Connected. Works. But once a second there are microfreezes and freezing in aida64. These stutters also affect games.
Maybe this can be fixed somehow? Maybe I configured something wrong?

HkH6o12kheA.jpg

I know this doesn't answer your question, but do you have a file link to that theme?

@superfrog73

WOW!

Thank you very much for sharing. Your Optimus Prime Panel is very well done. I can see hours and hours of time put into it.

What graphics software do you use to make the 3d panel background. I have been looking for something novice friendly.

EDIT: I just viewed the SensorPanel Working.pptm file. Very clever and good idea. I see the background is the same as one I have used. But you have flipped, resized, and added to it. I thought it looked a bit familiar.

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

This panel is for Star Trek fans. I found a screenshot of the LCARS computer interface from Star Trek: The Next Generation and decided to turn it into a working sensor panel.

This skin has 3 special features:

-As the temperature of the CPU or GPU rises a Star Trek Yellow Alert will appear. If the temperature continues to rise a Star Trek Red Alert will appear.

-When you start a game the Federation of Planets logo will change.

-Includes a panel with 12 lights that each randomly change colors.

The font is Helvetica LT Std Ultra Compressed, the same font used on the show. The panel resolution is 1280x800.

The panel as it is now is FREE. If you want the panel modified, customized for your system, or changed in size there will be a small charge. Just reply here or send me a private message.

To send me a PM (private message) put your mouse over the profile image of my username and click on the "Message" button to send a private message.

Take a look! 

LCARS-V1-RinaldoP-2023-11-07.zip

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Halfcutt said:

I have that panel and could re-share it for you.

Nice looking panel you made. Very cool gauges. I like the red theme. Any chance of sharing it?

1696133333_BlackandBlue(2).zip 7.28 MB · 3 downloads

Thanks @Halfcutt.  I appreciate it.

Here is the file for my Sensor Panel 1024x600.

Black Widow Sensor Panel.png

1211582180_BlackWidowSensorPanel11-12-23.sensorpanel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

On 9/27/2023 at 7:12 PM, Shephard said:

you have an error in one of the sensors worth 84-89
but you need 84-99

@Shepherd
Thank you very much for your help. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to create a new sensor for the CPU clock, and I used the same information you suggested, but it's not working. What would be the maximum and minimum values I should use in each state, considering that the maximum CPU clock value is 9000?

22 minutes ago, Halfcutt said:

Ya, I would guess it is the individual CPU cores.

Exactly, take a look:

1468596897_Screenshot2023-11-12133120.png.f8371e1357f78c20ad1e487230816ab1.png

What is strange is that each core image is a custom graph but each cell image is missing. He put them in a subdirectory that doesn't exist. Look at the states of each core custom graph.

1707375795_Screenshot2023-11-12133245.png.5d4d6ba9a451fdfa269176f689f77990.png

22 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Exactly, take a look:

1468596897_Screenshot2023-11-12133120.png.f8371e1357f78c20ad1e487230816ab1.png

What is strange is that each core image is a custom graph but each cell image is missing. He put them in a subdirectory that doesn't exist. Look at the states of each core custom graph.

1707375795_Screenshot2023-11-12133245.png.5d4d6ba9a451fdfa269176f689f77990.png

He must have moved them after taking the screenshot of the panel. Even though the gauges were moved, they would remain in the active sensor panel until it was exported or a new panel imported.

52 minutes ago, Mask Blue said:

"Thank you very much for your help. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to create a new sensor for the CPU clock, and I used the same information you suggested, but it's not working. What would be the maximum and minimum values I should use in each state, considering that the maximum CPU clock value is 9000?"

The clock uses seconds so for a 24 clock you would need a  range of 0-86399. 60 seconds x 60 minutes x 24 hours is 864000

Edit: I thought you wanted to create a clock with a custom gauge.

Edited by rinaldop
Misread question

2 minutes ago, Halfcutt said:

He must have moved them after taking the screenshot of the panel. Even though the gauges were moved, they would remain in the active sensor panel until it was exported or a new panel imported.

Correct, they must have been moved before he exported the sensorpanel file or they would be included in .sensorpanel

45 minutes ago, Mask Blue said:

@Shepherd
Thank you very much for your help. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to create a new sensor for the CPU clock, and I used the same information you suggested, but it's not working. What would be the maximum and minimum values I should use in each state, considering that the maximum CPU clock value is 9000?

What CPU has a maximum value of 9000mhz? You using Helium or what?

On 4/18/2021 at 11:20 PM, Liao Joey said:

ZERO V2 1920X480 screenpanel comes with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects. There is no download link, please send a message to me and leave your E-mail address. I will send it to you !

PS:ZERO V2 1024X600 will be soon...

please send it to me it has everything i need and i have no idea how to make one and my email is silentredmark@gmail.com

On 10/16/2023 at 8:15 AM, DangerMF said:

I recently purchased an ROG Ryujin II 240. For those unfamiliar with the unit it's just a CPU AIO with a 320px x 240px lcd screen on it. It comes with some stock sensor fearures through the Armory Crate software. However it also came with a free year of AIDA 64. I couldnt find a whole lot of literature on how to integrate AIDA 64 with the unit. Especially when it came to using a custom sensor panel skin rather than the stock ROG options offered with AIDA 64. So after a couple hours of trial and error i was finally able to figure it out for the most part. If anyone is struggling with this id be more than happy to help. This is the first skin ive made. Im gonna start working on one thats a little more intricate. Any input including positive criticism is welcome. Also if you can help me with any improvements feel free to use this as a template. Also this is the first time ive ever posted in a public forum of any sort and i hope i dont sound like an idiot. Have a nice day

GundamRyujin.jpg

GundamRyujin.ralcd 142.74 kB · 6 downloads

Hi. I also have ROG Ryujin II but I don't know how to approach this problem! Please describe in detail what you did. How to create a panel for ROG Ryujin II? How to upload it to AIDA 64. I apologize for my English.

On 11/12/2023 at 6:53 AM, Halfcutt said:

@superfrog73

WOW!

Thank you very much for sharing. Your Optimus Prime Panel is very well done. I can see hours and hours of time put into it.

What graphics software do you use to make the 3d panel background. I have been looking for something novice friendly.

EDIT: I just viewed the SensorPanel Working.pptm file. Very clever and good idea. I see the background is the same as one I have used. But you have flipped, resized, and added to it. I thought it looked a bit familiar.

Keep up the good work!

Yes, I got the background from on here, been meaning to find the OP and thank him.  And yes, I cheated... used the 3D features on PowerPoint to make the lights and such then copied them to GIMP/Paint.  Ran into an interesting issue half way through, used to be able to set PPT size by px and elements would copy over the same size... for some reason they now copy over about 35% larger and don't know why.  PITA resizing down, especially the more complicated gauges like the storage and memory where I in effect went from a 16 element gauge to a 31 element gauge, so twice as many elements needed resizing.

Reason I went with PPT, it's what I know.  Used to do a lot of technical writing and diagram design, learned PPT works great with automatic tools and alignment guides.

Glad you like it, really wanted to see what I could do and am pleased with the results.

11 minutes ago, superfrog73 said:

Yes, I got the background from on here, been meaning to find the OP and thank him.  And yes, I cheated... used the 3D features on PowerPoint to make the lights and such then copied them to GIMP/Paint.  Ran into an interesting issue half way through, used to be able to set PPT size by px and elements would copy over the same size... for some reason they now copy over about 35% larger and don't know why.  PITA resizing down, especially the more complicated gauges like the storage and memory where I in effect went from a 16 element gauge to a 31 element gauge, so twice as many elements needed resizing.

I just use Paint mostly because I am terrible at graphic art but I did find this great plugin for GIMP that does batch resizing.

https://alessandrofrancesconi.it/projects/bimp/

How to use it here.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-batch-resize-images-with-gimp-in-windows-10