Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

1 hour ago, ZLNY said:

Hi. I also have ROG Ryujin II but I don't know how to approach this problem! Please describe in detail what you did. How to create a panel for ROG Ryujin II? How to upload it to AIDA 64. I apologize for my English.

Watch this video it should help. If you have any questions after viewing it just ask.

Edit: I did not realize that this is not an USB or HDMI display so this video might not help, sorry. 

7 hours ago, Mask Blue said:

@Shepherd
Thank you very much for your help. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to create a new sensor for the CPU clock, and I used the same information you suggested, but it's not working. What would be the maximum and minimum values I should use in each state, considering that the maximum CPU clock value is 9000?

you are very inattentive, firstly, if you contacted me, then my nickname is spelled differently, and secondly, there are no such processors (at least for household computers) with a frequency of 9 GHz, you simply have an error in the purpose of the sensor, and there is no need distribute each MHz across sensor levels, you don’t sit and look at the panel every minute, Aida64 itself just visualizes events, it’s better to focus on design than on accuracy.. usually processors set the number 100, this will mean 100% and that's quite enough

P.S. I decided to go through the sensors a little and saw that I also have 9000, apparently these are just standard values that everyone should set for themselves, if you need to specify the frequency of your processor, then first look at its specifications on the manufacturer’s website (Intel or amd) and install as stated (if you are not using overclocking)

4 hours ago, Shephard said:

você é muito desatento, em primeiro lugar, se me contatou, então meu apelido está escrito de forma diferente e, em segundo lugar, não existem tais processadores (pelo menos para computadores domésticos) com frequência de 9 GHz, você simplesmente tem um erro na finalidade de o sensor, e não há necessidade de distribuir cada MHz entre os níveis do sensor, você não senta e olha para o painel a cada minuto, o próprio Aida64 apenas visualiza eventos, é melhor focar no design do que na precisão.. geralmente os processadores definem o número 100, isso significa 100% e isso é o suficiente

PS Resolvi passar um pouco pelos sensores e vi que também tenho 9000, aparentemente são apenas valores padrão que cada um deve definir para si, se precisar especificar a frequência de seu processador, então primeiro veja suas especificações no site do fabricante (Intel ou AMD) e instale conforme indicado (caso não esteja usando overclock)

My question makes complete sense: all processors have minimum and maximum values ranging from 0 to 9000. Therefore, if we follow this table, the sensor will not work correctly. That's why I asked if having maximum values of 9000, the codes will not work.

1532056201_Aida64modelo.png.58dc1283f87f5e1f79a9a529740afe8f.png

somehow you are complicating everything, the range of one sensor can be set to anything and at the same time it will be divided by 16 (that is, from 0 to 15), if you need to expand the range, you install two identical sensors but with different range values at which each of the sensors will still be divided by 16, that is, if you need to show, for example, a frequency of 1000 MHz, you can make it with one sensor with 16 divisions or two sensors with 32 divisions, naturally, dividing 1000 by 32 is not very convenient, you will get fractional values, so There is a table that you gave as an example, which shows how it is most convenient to separate the ranges if you have more than one sensors..
  in the end, someone will probably have to make instructions for the distribution of these sensors, apparently a simple table is not enough for understanding..

17 minutes ago, Shephard said:

somehow you are complicating everything, the range of one sensor can be set to anything and at the same time it will be divided by 16 (that is, from 0 to 15), if you need to expand the range, you install two identical sensors but with different range values at which each of the sensors will still be divided by 16, that is, if you need to show, for example, a frequency of 1000 MHz, you can make it with one sensor with 16 divisions or two sensors with 32 divisions, naturally, dividing 1000 by 32 is not very convenient, you will get fractional values, so There is a table that you gave as an example, which shows how it is most convenient to separate the ranges if you have more than one sensors..
  in the end, someone will probably have to make instructions for the distribution of these sensors, apparently a simple table is not enough for understanding..

I appreciate your help, but I'm not complicating anything, I just wish you understood what I'm trying to explain. If we use this table to create a sensor to measure the processor clock, this table won't function correctly. I've even used the same table and followed all the steps to create a clock sensor, but it doesn't work properly.

I just want to know what minimum and maximum values I should use in the sensor for it to work correctly, considering that the maximum and minimum values of the CPU are from 0 to 9000

24 minutes ago, Mask Blue said:

I appreciate your help, but I'm not complicating anything, I just wish you understood what I'm trying to explain. If we use this table to create a sensor to measure the processor clock, this table won't function correctly. I've even used the same table and followed all the steps to create a clock sensor, but it doesn't work properly.

I just want to know what minimum and maximum values I should use in the sensor for it to work correctly, considering that the maximum and minimum values of the CPU are from 0 to 9000

There is no reason to keep the range of the CPU at 0 to 9000, that is just what the developers of AIDA64 picked. You can set it to 1000-5000 that should cover the range of any CPU used in a home PC.

I you really want to cover from 0-9000 in steps of 1 MHz you are going to need 9001 steps.

Let us look at the table:

1532056201_Aida64modelo.png.58dc1283f87f5e1f79a9a529740afe8f.png.8d648d9e25bd8a607f7a3b5335e1ac84.png

Instead of Sensor 8 in this table you need a make Sensor 8 like this:

Sensor 8 98-113

Then keep going

Sensor 9 112-127

Sensor 10 126-141

Keep going with the pattern until you get to 9000. That is a lot of work that is not needed. No CPU will go under 1000 or over 5000 in normal use. Just start the pattern at 1000 and end at 5000.  It should take about 250 sensors to cover that range. I do not think anyone needs a gauge that displays CPU clock frequency with 1 MHz precision but if that is what you want then this is what you must do.

1 hour ago, Shephard said:

If you go for a frequency range of 0-1000 with 1 sensor each image will count for a range of 66.67 (1000 divided by 15). If you do a range of 0-1000 with 2 sensors each image will count for a range of 33.33 (1000 divided by 30) If you want a range of 0-1000 with each image covering a range of 1 you would need 1000 images (0 to 999) since 1000 divided by 1000 is 1. The table works for 0-100 since there are 100 images (image 0-99) spread over 8 sensors.

Just like 100 images (0-99) need 8 sensors to go from 0-100, 1000 images (0-999) would need about 67 or 68  sensors.

10 hours ago, Mask Blue said:

This answer your question?
CPU Intel I7-10700K 

clock.png.f8a8fbf6702db762688ebec82d498fe7.png

Must be a golden sample. You are a millionaire. You could retire selling that one CPU.

The highest you would need to set for any consumer level CPU is 6000mhz. You would need such a crazy amount of gauges to do that. Not sure if Aida64 could even process that many gauges at once. The file size would be insane.

Or am I missing something?

6 minutes ago, Halfcutt said:

Must be a golden sample. You are a millionaire. You could retire selling that one CPU.

The highest you would need to set for any consumer level CPU is 6000mhz. You would need such a crazy amount of gauges to do that. Not sure if Aida64 could even process that many gauges at once. The file size would be insane.

Or am I missing something?

No, you are correct.

In my opinion, showing the frequency of the processor in the form of GAUGE does not make sense at all, since in almost all processors the frequencies change at such a speed that even the eye does not determine that it would also show the program, the processor loads should be set up to 100%, and It is enough to show the frequency in the form of numbers.

20 minutes ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

In my opinion, "100 state" gauges are only worth it when you want to represent values that virtually can go from 0 to 100. For example, temperature, % usage and son on. Trying to represent 1 MHz with a single .png file should crash Aida64.

Actually temperature can go above 100. The only sensors that will not go over 100 are the utilization sensors, the ones that display percentage.

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

Actually temperature can go above 100. The only sensors that will not go over 100 are the utilization sensors, the ones that display percentage.

1 hour ago, Shephard said:

I even expose the temperatures 20-80, but I have water, it just will not be below 20, by the fact that the room temperature, and if above 80, it already starts to boil and the pressure valve should be opened.

ai20.jpg

Yep, that's what I meant with "virtually". My CPU or GPU don't go below 25 ºC and above 85 ºC, but I made a 100 state gauge for a range of 0-100.

1 hour ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Yep, that's what I meant with "virtually". My CPU or GPU don't go below 25 ºC and above 85 ºC, but I made a 100 state gauge for a range of 0-100.

I put 80 degrees the maximum, because it is more convenient to watch the red indication on the panel, but who does not make sense on air cooling, because they do not need to monitor the pressure of water ..

On 11/5/2023 at 2:28 PM, poke_ said:

Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) themed Sensor Panel, 480x1920 (Aspect Ratio 1:4)
Gauges go from Red -> Green -> Cyan when full

Not good at graphic design, I think the frames turned out pretty neat though

Used Paint.NET for everything, I attached the .pdn file as well for the background image, in case anybody wants it

image.png

HuTao-480x1920.sensorpanel 1.45 MB · 3 downloads Hu Tao 480 - 1920.pdn 647.28 kB · 2 downloads

Forgot to change the clock's font to Genshin's font.
Also changed around the placement of the drive info and time + added date:

image.thumb.png.e710392d0bcc4109bd9ea2f753f571c5.png

Hu Tao 480 - 1920.pdn HuTao-480x1920_v2.sensorpanel

Curious if anyone has made a panel and used it with a transparent side panel.  I modified several of my PCs this way and display various graphics but an instrument panel would be a nice change.   I know it would just be dimension adjustments but curious about design that would stand out best.   My interior is mostly white.   Would love to see examples if someone is using it this way.    Thanks.

On 11/13/2023 at 12:00 AM, rinaldop said:

There is no reason to keep the range of the CPU at 0 to 9000, that is just what the developers of AIDA64 picked. You can set it to 1000-5000 that should cover the range of any CPU used in a home PC.

I you really want to cover from 0-9000 in steps of 1 MHz you are going to need 9001 steps.

Let us look at the table:

1532056201_Aida64modelo.png.58dc1283f87f5e1f79a9a529740afe8f.png.8d648d9e25bd8a607f7a3b5335e1ac84.png

Instead of Sensor 8 in this table you need a make Sensor 8 like this:

Sensor 8 98-113

Then keep going

Sensor 9 112-127

Sensor 10 126-141

Keep going with the pattern until you get to 9000. That is a lot of work that is not needed. No CPU will go under 1000 or over 5000 in normal use. Just start the pattern at 1000 and end at 5000.  It should take about 250 sensors to cover that range. I do not think anyone needs a gauge that displays CPU clock frequency with 1 MHz precision but if that is what you want then this is what you must do.

I agree with everything you have said in the quoted post and your other posts. But you are wrong to say that no CPU will go under 1000mhz. Most any modern Intel CPU will. At an idle state. As a mater of fact, my i9-10850K drops to 800mhz as I type this.

9 hours ago, E P said:

Curious if anyone has made a panel and used it with a transparent side panel.  I modified several of my PCs this way and display various graphics but an instrument panel would be a nice change.   I know it would just be dimension adjustments but curious about design that would stand out best.   My interior is mostly white.   Would love to see examples if someone is using it this way.    Thanks.

I believe you are referring to Snowblind. Separate the layers of a LCD screen and apply it to a glass panel? Yes, the interior of PC has to be as 'white' as possible to get a good effect. It would never be as vibrant as the original screen was though.

I would love to see what you can do.

I think if done right, a sensor panel would look cool.

I haven’t examined OLED displays yet, but judging by the technology, these matrices should be quite transparent and not require backlighting if you remove the rear diffuser.. but I could be wrong, due to the fact that I haven’t had the opportunity to work with such displays yet.. just do not confuse QLED these are different principles