Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, Halfcutt said:

I agree with everything you have said in the quoted post and your other posts. But you are wrong to say that no CPU will go under 1000mhz. Most any modern Intel CPU will. At an idle state. As a mater of fact, my i9-10850K drops to 800mhz as I type this.

I never paid attention to my CPU clocks when I had Intel CPUs. I am using an AMD 7800X3D now. I found this interesting comment on the internet:

I noticed in idle (1% utilization and no processes using much - this is a fresh install)  the CPU is at 3.0 - 3.7 GHz. My old i7-7700k idled at under 1 GHz. So I wonder if there is a setting I can change? 

This is typical of Ryzen CPU's. They have a "race to sleep" strategy that keeps the clock speeds high when progrrams like HWmonitor poll the clock speed.

In reality the CPU is extensively using sleep states to conserve power.

in reality, modern processors are able to reduce frequencies much lower, it just happens at such a speed that no sensors or programs can monitor this, and don’t forget that the operating system also consumes something, and from this frequency constantly float, in fact, as I already said, there is no need to set the Gauge to the processor frequency; to effectively understand its operation, it is enough to set the processor load, and simply leave the frequency as a frequency number.. the panel is not an oscilloscope and not an accurate instrument for measuring vibrations the earth's crust, this is just a way to visualize processes..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Halfcutt said:

I believe you are referring to Snowblind. Separate the layers of a LCD screen and apply it to a glass panel? Yes, the interior of PC has to be as 'white' as possible to get a good effect. It would never be as vibrant as the original screen was though.

I would love to see what you can do.

I think if done right, a sensor panel would look cool.

I think you misunderstood or my explanation wasn't clear enough (pun intended).  I have already modified my PCs with the transparent side panel myself (similar to snowblind).  I am curious if anyone has created sensor panels that work well with the high contrast needed rather than colorful panels seen in most shared examples that are displayed on smaller sized color panels (which I have done with one PC as well).

Thanks.

16 hours ago, E P said:

I think you misunderstood or my explanation wasn't clear enough (pun intended).  I have already modified my PCs with the transparent side panel myself (similar to snowblind).  I am curious if anyone has created sensor panels that work well with the high contrast needed rather than colorful panels seen in most shared examples that are displayed on smaller sized color panels (which I have done with one PC as well).

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Shephard said:

I haven’t examined OLED displays yet, but judging by the technology, these matrices should be quite transparent and not require backlighting if you remove the rear diffuser.. but I could be wrong, due to the fact that I haven’t had the opportunity to work with such displays yet.. just do not confuse QLED these are different principles

you want Aida64 to display brighter colors, I understand you, that is, that the color palette should have more saturated shades, if so, then I already wrote, you should wait a little and you will have the opportunity to use ready-made solutions..

OLED T-75f3df30-897b-47da-82d9-37dc581c4a12.jpg

page4DS-transparent-PMOLED-img_assist-351x263.jpg

36 minutes ago, Kouichi144 said:

GPUの設定が突然消えました。
これはRX6600XTです。誰かが私に解決策を教えてください。

Google translate: GPU settings suddenly disappeared.
This is RX6600XT. Can someone please tell me the solution.

Update gpu drivers, Or reload panel. Restart your computer. Update the bios if you haven't done it yet. Or unistall Aida and reinstall. Update Aida. 

Or try look this

12 minutes ago, Kouichi144 said:

いろいろ試してみましたが、GPUの温度などの設定が設定に表示されません。GPU RAMアイテムはありますか?

I recommend you to put your question: on the Hardware monitoring side. It may be that by searching there you will already find a repair. I added one link to my previous post. p.s. use google translate and publish in english.

So I've been fiddling with my panel, wasn't happy with the way I displayed individual core activity... thought it took away from the analog feel I was looking for.  So, looking for opinions of what I've got so far.  

Took the cores and made a dedicated "LCD" and removed the clocks.  Made a sliding lighted indicator for CPU clocks, was trying to go for an analog but digital look from the '80s.  Need to now look what to do for the GPU to keep some assemblance of symmetry... any thoughts?  Maybe instead of GPU clock, FPS?

OP_Update1.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Whats up everybody, This is my first post on this forum first sensor panel i pieced together iv got 10 hours in learning adia64 and the sensor panel its self. HUGE shoutout to whoever made this panel ! i love the layout and iv changed some things up from the original. Currently looking for a 5inch screen (current panel is 800x480) that supports adia64. iv added couple pics of my setup and Rog themed panel.

format2.jpg

format.jpg

CorysRogSensorPanelV5.png

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ninjawhattt636 said:

Whats up everybody, This is my first post on this forum first sensor panel i pieced together iv got 10 hours in learning adia64 and the sensor panel its self. HUGE shoutout to whoever made this panel ! i love the layout and iv changed some things up from the original. Currently looking for a 5inch screen (current panel is 800x480) that supports adia64. iv added couple pics of my setup and Rog themed panel.

CorysRogSensorPanelV4.png

format2.jpg

format.jpg

the cheapest option, in my opinion and what I use, is a display from Raspberry Pi, there are a lot of different options and sizes, the only thing you need to pay attention to is that the HDMI input must be present, such a display cost me 20 euros

WP_20231117_09_37_13_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pensioner600 said:

Purple Planet 1920x480. Almost the finish. I did it for myself, I had to remember Photoshop. Use it whoever wants)) It’s bad that there are no CPU vddq and DRAM vdd/q voltage sensors; they are useful for memory overclocking.

2023-11-18_010907.jpg

Purple Planet.rar 1.36 MB · 5 downloads

Question on an abstract topic, why do many people choose KF processors? I don’t think it’s because of the 20 dollar difference, and what’s most surprising is that it’s clear that in a cheap processor the built-in graphics doesn’t save the situation, but in a processor like the 13900K, is there really nowhere to fit a second video card?
For example, I stream to Twitch through a second card using the QSV codec, the ideal solution

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pensioner600 said:

In the batch from which I chose, the best ones for overclocking/undervolting were KF.  But this is rather an exception to the rule.  KF is a rejection based on the video core, but in my case it is better.

Just because of the 2% difference in overclocking, you have to give up an entire free video card.. :huh:

Hi all, here is my first theme/setup
I share my setup here, inspired by some others here 
Tried to put as much info as possible on my tiny screen 
I'll improve with time ! 
For the background I don't know from where it comes (certainly this forum) 

Theme is 1080*1920 (using my phone as monitor screen via Odospace LCD)
Some screen : 

image.thumb.jpeg.d6c508b852a20467d831082e4166430e.jpegimage.thumb.png.40030d18cb6a8555064616b570b53758.png

608562848_phonev110801920.oslcd

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 1:41 AM, Shephard said:

you want Aida64 to display brighter colors, I understand you, that is, that the color palette should have more saturated shades, if so, then I already wrote, you should wait a little and you will have the opportunity to use ready-made solutions..

OLED T-75f3df30-897b-47da-82d9-37dc581c4a12.jpg

page4DS-transparent-PMOLED-img_assist-351x263.jpg

I understand the limitation on what the transparent panels I have can display (i have significant back light and mostly white components to help).   I was just wondering if anyone had any expample screeenshots of what they may have used with a transparent panel.  Thanks.

On 3/31/2022 at 6:09 PM, carefree_dude said:

I gave up on the fan, i don't think it would look very good. Anyways I borrowed someone else's sensorpanel, and updated it to better fit my machine. Sadly having trouble finding original post to give credit. Surprisingly enough I had an almost identical setup to him so I didn't have to change much. anyways it is a 1024x600 panel. I wouldn't mind updating the RTX picture to match my card, as well as something different to put where "GPU Hotspot" is

sensorpanelrog.thumb.png.091e76ff9b4f6565726cab734c906c74.pngrogsensorpanel.sensorpanel

Perfect

Hello, I'm not much of a talker here, but I decided to share my preset for the sensorpanel I'm using.

Principal PC - Resolution: 1920x480 (with FPS counter)
bdf0541b-bbfd-4dab-9d6a-9e578bc871ce.thumb.jpg.74a2e91ba9a3f78b5f653bc85875e719.jpg

Secondary PC - Resolution: 1920x480 (without FPS counter)
12261c47-6549-47db-b0da-2a9bdc9033cb.thumb.jpg.be04c20fd994d608fed7b79284ccdd9e.jpg

Remembering that I am not the original owner of the preset, I just downloaded it here and made some changes!

Principal_PC.rar Secondary_PC.rar

• Like 5