Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

5 hours ago, 5150 said:

SO I created a white version of a simple panel gauges and everything for the people that have all white builds. I found that I ran into an issue because when I create gauges I use the same names for the files.. so when switching from different panels, some of the gauges where not in the correct place or not the design that was originally.. so I found out the hard way and I will have to rename all png files accordingly and I will reupload my past sensor panels.. hopefully this will fix some of the issues some people may be having. this is my latest one 1920x1080 and 1280x800 both version 1 and 2 with and without FPS. hope you guys like them. Enjoy!

P.S. Make sure you have the font files installed before using the panels.

V1.png

V2.png

White 800p V1.sensorpanel 955.6 kB · 3 downloads White800pV2.sensorpanel 958.74 kB · 3 downloads White 1080v1.sensorpanel 1.15 MB · 3 downloads White1080v2.sensorpanel 1.16 MB · 3 downloads GeForce.zip 276.51 kB · 1 download

so that you don’t have to get confused in the names of the sensors, just put a text file in front of the double sensors, it will be displayed on the screen, and just hide the real name of the sensor

ai23.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shephard said:

so that you don’t have to get confused in the names of the sensors, just put a text file in front of the double sensors, it will be displayed on the screen, and just hide the real name of the sensor

ai23.jpg

Im talking about the actual png naming that i use for the 16 steps.. 0.png, 1.png etc. unless im not understanding you.. the thing is that when you open a sensorpanel on AIDA, it saves the png and jpegs in its directory, and if it has the same naming scheme it will overwrite the previous versions and thats when I started running into issues when I make sure everything is working properly before I share the panels. Please correct me if there is another way to do this.

5 minutes ago, 5150 said:

Im talking about the actual png naming that i use for the 16 steps.. 0.png, 1.png etc. unless im not understanding you.. the thing is that when you open a sensorpanel on AIDA, it saves the png and jpegs in its directory, and if it has the same naming scheme it will overwrite the previous versions and thats when I started running into issues when I make sure everything is working properly before I share the panels. Please correct me if there is another way to do this.

Yes, it will overwrite files with the same name but that doesn't really matter since all of the graphics for each panel gets stored in the .sensorpanel file. If you accidentally have overwritten any files in the past and you want to get the original files back, open up the panel with the graphics you want and they will be available again. If you plan on saving any graphics art for use again move them out of the temporary sensorpanel directory, rename them if needed, and store them somewhere safe for future use.    

17 minutes ago, Pisuke74 said:

maybe is there another problem_ tried download another and test in 127.0.0.1 using remote sensor open at d00r  .. this is the result...

Screenshot 2023-12-10 153132.png

The good news is that all of the graphics are there. For some reason this panel looks jumbled up on my computer also. Try another one.

Try this one it works for me.

On 12/9/2023 at 5:28 AM, jobedeyo said:

Made my own Kirby them with the help of a template from @philipfreire, visit him at https://moderno.freire.ca/

Other material used:

Kirby logo image from here: https://www.deviantart.com/twdyeskaiwei99no/art/Warner-Bros-Nintendo-Kirby-logo-962827736

Background wallpaper from here: https://wallhere.com/en/wallpaper/664185

In any case, enjoy and don't ask me to resize it or make another resolution, cause I won't, I don't have time, sorry.

1282760453_KirbyAida64.png

Kirby.sensorpanel 979.37 kB · 3 downloads

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Halfcutt said:

I am not sure that is true.

EXAMPLE:

I have been using GIMP as a graphics editor. If there is an image in the active sensor panel I want to edit, I do the editing with GIMP.  I then EXPORT back to the original file name in the folder, overwriting the original. As soon as Aida64 polls again, the image is updated in the panel in real time. This change is permanent as the original file was overwritten.

It works great when resizing an element as you can make incremental changes until you get desired result.

If you modify a sensor panel and want to permanently save changes to it, use the 'Export' button in Sensor Panel Manager. Export to the same sensor panel file name or to a new one, and changes are saved.

If you do not do this, any changes you have made to that panel will be lost if you open a different sensor panel.

Correct, the files are stored in the .sensorpanel file which is created when you use Export.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 2:44 AM, hopemannz said:

I did try what you said before, but in my windows 11, when I change my main display scale back to 150%, the stupid win11 have to sign out and sign in  to take effect, then it broke the sensor panel again.

I am using Windows 11 also. Windows 11 is supposed to keep the settings of each display separate so making changes to display 1 does not alter display 2. For me it usually works. Here is my settings for 2 displays with Windows 11 that keeps the secondary display with the sensor panel at 100% and the main display at 200%

I recently upgraded Aida64 to the latest version and my old trick stopped working, it seems letting the application handle scaling now works better. It looks like Aida64 and Windows scaling is still a problem and people have to try different solutions to see what works for them.  

• Like 1

Do you guys think if I place my windows scaling to 100% instead of which i normally have it at 175%, then save the sensorpanel file. you guys think it would work? or does it depend on the end-user to place their windows at 100%.  Im still gonna try this out.. I placed my scaling @ 100% and deleted every sensor and recreating it and will upload it and see if this helps.. but any insight on this would help, thanks

1 hour ago, 5150 said:

Do you guys think if I place my windows scaling to 100% instead of which i normally have it at 175%, then save the sensorpanel file. you guys think it would work? or does it depend on the end-user to place their windows at 100%.  Im still gonna try this out.. I placed my scaling @ 100% and deleted every sensor and recreating it and will upload it and see if this helps.. but any insight on this would help, thanks

I have found ways to get around the scaling problem that Aida64 still has with Windows but to be ABSOLUTELY sure that there are no issues you need to keep scaling at 100%.

To be honest all of your panels that I have tried have been scrambled when I view them, now that I hear that you use scaling at 175% that must be the reason why. 

• Like 3

On 12/10/2023 at 12:04 PM, Pisuke74 said:

hi. why when i import this sensor panel i have no the background and gauges? what do i have to download ? thanks

Hi.

I don't know what you mean? There is no Background in this Sensorpanel, easy set the default Sensorpanelcolor to black.

Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) themed Sensor Panel, 480x1920 (Aspect Ratio 1:4)
Gauges go from Red -> Green -> Cyan when full

This is a different version of the one I posted a few weeks ago, changed the background image to something quiter and not as busy.
If you'd like any of the assets feel free to ask ^_^

image.thumb.jpeg.2c5aa8bfc143ed3d6c3648f01b4941da.jpeg

Hu Tao 480 - 1920.pdn HuTao-480x1920_v3.sensorpanel

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, poke_ said:

Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) themed Sensor Panel, 480x1920 (Aspect Ratio 1:4)
Gauges go from Red -> Green -> Cyan when full

This is a different version of the one I posted a few weeks ago, changed the background image to something quiter and not as busy.
If you'd like any of the assets feel free to ask ^_^

image.thumb.jpeg.2c5aa8bfc143ed3d6c3648f01b4941da.jpeg

Hu Tao 480 - 1920.pdn 390.11 kB · 0 downloads HuTao-480x1920_v3.sensorpanel 1.3 MB · 0 downloads

is the framing a vector file? if so can I have it, i'd like to do one with this frame design