Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

hi Guys. i need help pls.  My sensor panel was off line (deactivated) for a while.  Now, when i load my old panels they all come out jumble/mixed up / distorted. All the elements are out of place.  And the background seems much larger than the standard resolution i used to have it set at.  I thought one had corrupted but all 4 that i used to alternate between are similarly distorted.  See example attached.  The only change that was made on pc that i can think of is that my main (not 2nd screen) was changed from 2k to 4k res.   Does anyone have idea what might have happened pls?  

unknown_2021.08.27-21.16.png

I've been a member for less than a week and i was looking for a program that would allow me to monitor my computer in real time and enable to have it setup on a raspberry pi screen i have. so after looking on youtube Aida64 caught my eye , i've heard of it before when i use to have a gaming pc but recently sold it earlier this year and got something more smaller and easier to manage. as i'm getting on now and my gaming days are behind me, apart from the odd one that takes my fancy now and again

so looking through this forum i've seen a lot of nice themes and the NZXT theme i really liked but there isn't many with my screen resolution so i took some inspiration and made a version of the NZXT theme and adapted it for my use and resized it to 1024x600 and then i noticed Aayk Custom NZXT theme a few posts back and took some of his ideas and background so credit to him and the original creator of NZXT theme.

so my first post is to give back, say hello and hope you like my first attempt at making a sensor panel.

UPDATE , i've changed some fonts to Arial and the network icon now goes red when you unplug the network cable as well as the network arrows up and down activity.

Nuc Kit.JPG

1024x600 Hades Canyon Blue.sensorpanel

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

On 8/16/2021 at 12:34 AM, zér0Kelvin said:

Made a few changes to my previous panel. The colour on the RAM and GPU changes according to the memory used and temperature respectively. The CPU also fills up as it heats up. 600 x 1024.

Sensor Panel Photo.png

White Vertical 2.sensorpanel 554.5 kB · 223 downloads

I am really new to this and came across your design and used it .The reason is its fresh without all the clutter and busy stuff going on .The only prob I have is adding Liquid /VRM temps not sure where to look .

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
On 8/27/2021 at 12:28 AM, Dsp21 said:

You use the "Simple sensor item" and there is no shadow option.

But if you use "Sensor Item" from the drop-down menu you can add a shadow. ;)

See picture below.

doom.png

12 hours ago, intel said:

I've been a member for less than a week and i was looking for a program that would allow me to monitor my computer in real time and enable to have it setup on a raspberry pi screen i have. so after looking on youtube Aida64 caught my eye , i've heard of it before when i use to have a gaming pc but recently sold it earlier this year and got something more smaller and easier to manage. as i'm getting on now and my gaming days are behind me, apart from the odd one that takes my fancy now and again

so looking through this forum i've seen a lot of nice themes and the NZXT theme i really liked but there isn't many with my screen resolution so i took some inspiration and made a version of the NZXT theme and adapted it for my use and resized it to 1024x600 and then i noticed Aayk Custom NZXT theme a few posts back and took some of his ideas and background so credit to him and the original creator of NZXT theme.

so my first post is to give back, say hello and hope you like my first attempt at making a sensor panel.

Hades.JPG

Hades Canyon Blue.sensorpanel 258.06 kB · 22 downloads

Thank you very much for such an excellent adaptation, I am glad that my developments influenced this, you saved a lot of time for all of us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aayk said:

Thank you very much for such an excellent adaptation, I am glad that my developments influenced this, you saved a lot of time for all of us.

id just about finished resizing the NZXT theme and setting it up for my own use then i came on here for a break and saw your adaptation and i liked the background the CPU core volts and network info. so thanks

• Sensor Moderators

Hello Community, here is my new Cyberpunk 2077 Sensor Panel pack.

• Theme: Cyberpunk 2077 (all red)
  • Resolution: 1920x480px
  • Font: install the included font
  • Graphics: background, frame border and icons made by Exhumed

If you are interested in buying this sensor panel, please feel free to contact me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Exhumed said:

Hello Community, here is my new Cyberpunk 2077 Sensor Panel pack.

Vectorized graphics and icons.

Read the README.txt carefully if you want change something an re-upload!

This work is created under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Preview_Cyberpunk2077.png

1462798846_Cyberpunk2077(1920x480).rar 2.45 MB · 2 downloads

bitte in 1280x720 teilen

On 8/5/2021 at 6:52 AM, fuzion said:
hello, sorry for my english, i'm french, i want to know if it was possible to have it in galaxy tab 9.6 inch tablet format, resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels please it would be great from you thank you

do you have a red version of this thats480x800 by any chance this is so sick

On 8/14/2021 at 11:46 PM, xmanrigger said:

I really like your panel. Thank you for posting it. Hope you dont mind, but I changed it up a bit.  I wanted to use the circular temperature gauge, but just couldnt fit it with the info I need to display. I resized the backgroung to 1920X1080. Using it on a LG D803.Screenshot_2021-06-07-05-17-40.thumb.png.baa0d1f718215efa523923bf9926cf5c.png

Thanks for the credit!  Your version looks fantastic ... well done!

1 hour ago, Wondersquid said:

I have a question if anyone can answer. I bought a panel the let's me set more or less any resolution I want (anywhere from 600x800 to 1080x1920) Recommended setting is 600x1024 My question will it harm the panel to run at higher resolution? (1080x1920 specifically)

always keep it at recommended

49 minutes ago, lilsenpai said:

always keep it at recommended

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08YZ8XSG9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the panel I have it says "ResolutionSVGA Wide, FHD 1080p"

and "【High Resolution】7 inch HDMI monitor, supports 1024x600 hardware resolution, configurable by software. (up to 1920x1080) " That is why I'm curious. Not a big hardware guy.

3 hours ago, lilsenpai said:

Hey guys, looking someone who can design a sensor panel for me.

480x800

Message me if anyone interested.

you can resize any of the graphics to fit any of the backgrounds which you can also resize. It would not be a hard job so do not pay anyone a fortune if they message you after money