Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
On 11/3/2021 at 4:28 PM, Solus said:

Hi, I am super brand new to Aida64 and external sensor displays. I am trying to find this or similar profile in 1920x480. 

Aida64 Profile.PNG

That would be relatively easy to recreate yourself. No graphics, just sensors.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:22 PM, murdrrdbypirates said:

Hi all, i'm continuing the Battlefield 2042 theme of panels which are a remixes of leveldogs's Boundary and Cyberpunk sensor panels.
Here are panels with round gauges from @1 PC Tip a day , with or without borders.

The sensorpanels are sized 1920x480

Hope you like them.

You WILL need the install the font - GeForce_Bold and Geforce_Light (included in the ZIP).

All credit goes to @levedog and  @1 PC Tip a day for creating the original panel and gauge styles respectively.

DM me to get a link for my panels, I don't want to clutter up this place with unnecessary downloads.

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-01

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-01.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-02

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-02.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-03

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-03.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-04

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-04.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-border-01A

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-01A.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-border-02A

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-02A.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-border-03A

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-03A.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-border-04A

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-04A.JPG

can you share it please to vincentchuah6596@gmail.com

thanks 

23 hours ago, Wondersquid said:

I did a Fallout Brotherhood Of Steele variant based on @Alpharius68 panel you can see here

Download with font here I've run out of room here and cannot seem to delete older files for some reason. All credit to @Alpharius68 enjoy!

I just realized how badly i edited the transparencies on those icons i stripped from other panels on here.

Below are better versions.

RAM_NEON_50 - Transparent.png

SSD_NEON_50 - Transparent.png

GPU_NEON_50 - Transparent.png

MB_NEON_50 - Transparent.png

PC-Monitor_small - Transparent.png

• Like 4

Hi all, i've finished the Cyberpunk 2077 themed panels, these are a remixes of @levedog's
Boundary and Cyberpunk sensor panels.

The sensor panels are sized 1920x480

Hope you like them.

You WILL need the install the font - Boge.ttf (included in the ZIP).

These panels use elememts from @Exhumed, @levedog and gauges i found in a panel from @miishb79, thanks and credit to those guys for their work.

DM me to get a link for my panels, I don't want to clutter up this place with unnecessary downloads.

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-01

CP2077-JAy-01.JPG

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-02

CP2077-JAy-02.JPG

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-03

CP2077-JAy-03.JPG

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-04

CP2077-JAy-04.JPG

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-05

CP2077-JAy-05.JPG

• Like 1

于 2021/4/19 于 PM 12:20, 廖乔伊 说道:

ZERO V2 1920X480 screenpanel comes with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects. There is no download link, please send a message to me and leave your E-mail address. I will send it to you !

PS:ZERO V2 1024X600 will be soon...

Legendary! Can I have it?  qq7414701@gmail.com

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 10:10 AM, Jon Evans said:

Thank You

59 minutes ago, Tyler Zagame said:

Hey guys! I recently just installed my 1920x480 SensorPanel and would like if I could see some displays that you guys created for this resolution? Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

219A4CD3-EEB4-4073-90CF-0F2A00477285.jpeg

If you input that resolution in the search bar in the upper right it will bring them up.

3 hours ago, Wondersquid said:

If you input that resolution in the search bar in the upper right it will bring them up.

Yup! I got that far and was searching through…. Found a few I think with some download links… but I’m new to all of this so I’m kind of learning on the fly…. You mind if I hit you with a DM to discuss?

On 11/6/2021 at 5:10 PM, Arctucas said:

Thanks. That is a bit overwhelming, though.

A bit more than I can do, I am afraid, never learned any of the programming.

I just need a quick and dirty way to create a 150° arc (or would it be 160°?), divide it into 15 segments of 10°, colorize each segment, save each as .png file (with one transparent outline only for zero state) for a total of 16 .png files to replace stock gauges.

Probably not doable for me, given my lack of skill.

Thanks again.

Yeah no worries It's actually alot easier than you think but I get it the adobe software in itself is overwhelming when you start out. There are several plugins that auto generate these redgiant universe and LoadUP! script from aescripts. Really you can get both of them over at forum.cgpersia.com if you wanted. No need to really know the sw its more point and click and they autogenerate. Red Giant univserse has a catalogue built into the plugin that you pick different loading rounds or loading bars hud elements all kinds of stuff. Just a suggestion...