Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
9 hours ago, cryptxt8080 said:

Thank you for the small tutorial on how the program works. I am new to this and can't wait to make one. I just made my first pc and I am excited to finish this panel. thanks for the help

Thanks, glad to hear that I can help this community to create their own panels with my short beginner's guide.

20 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Good luck getting an answer. Seems the premise of the forum has been lost. Its not about discussing and sharing ideas any longer, as it once was. It seems to be all about monetary gain now. Sad.

I would assume that the panel is in rslcd format which allows you to use gif files. As for not getting answers for questions asked, i've asked for help from multiple posters on the forum but these people have their own lives so when answers arent immediate its not an issue. Patience is the key.

• Sensor Moderators

Dashboard is my new sensorpanel project (1920x480px). The entire design and graphics were created by me personally. It's still WiP, 40%. It will have several different gauge usage indicators (circle and blue lights).

preview-copyright.jpg

(preview image comprimized, .jpg)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
2 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Dashboard is my new sensorpanel project (1920x480px). The entire design and graphics were created by me personally. It's still WiP, 40%. It will have several different gauge usage indicators (circle and blue lights).

preview-copyright.jpg

Brand new style -perfect

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 6:54 AM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Nice job bro!!! If it's still available and can share, I'd be grateful!?
rodrigo.chopps@gmail.com

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Exhumed said:

preview-copyright.jpg

that looks beast also

On 9/5/2021 at 3:36 PM, Rong said:

This is looking so great! I'd like a copy please, your gauges are literally the best :)

Hi I wish you could send me your theme id like to use the theme if its okay with you!

looks great by the way!

On 9/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

I like this! :) Job well done, smashing panel. 

Feel free to send it over to tim.vandereyd@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

Another variant of the "Interface 101" (1920x480px) sensor panel for a customer. He wanted to have implemented the Miami Heat colors (black bg, dark red, orange, white) and arranged the three fields of gpu, cpu differently and added the fps display instead of the motherboard.

I like the color changes.

preview-miami-heat-copyright.png

• Like 4

On 6/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, xmanrigger said:

Good luck getting an answer. Seems the premise of the forum has been lost. Its not about discussing and sharing ideas any longer, as it once was. It seems to be all about monetary gain now. Sad.

It's true that it's a bit of a shame, we need a forum reserved for sales, and that it remains 100% free here
only admins or moderators can keep order ;)

In the meantime here are 2 100% free updates
With graphical improvements to PNG, although not very elaborate, it allows me to relax after work and share them with you all.

1920x1080 resolution, you will need Geforce fonts installed on your system.

Sorry if the translation is not perfect.

bibitor-1920-1080-multicolor-V4.jpg

bibitor-1920-1080-Rural-v2.jpg

bibitor-1920-1080-multicolor-V4.sensorpanel bibitor-1920-1080-Rural-v2.sensorpanel geforce-ttf.zip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• Sensor Moderators
2 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Outra variante do painel do sensor "Interface 101 " (1920x480px) para um cliente. Ele queria ter implementado as cores do Miami Heat (preto bg, vermelho escuro, laranja, branco) e organizado os três campos de gpu, cpu de forma diferente e adicionado a tela fps em vez da placa-mãe.

Gosto das mudanças de cor.

Congratulations, it was very well done.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2022 at 12:04 PM, Exhumed said:

preview-copyright.jpg

Fantastic gauge design. I love it.

Hi everyone, I'm quite to new this community but got into making a custom sensor panel since I changed the Kraken LCD AIO in my build to a custom loop but missed having my temps visible.

This was inspired by @ThatManOnTheMoon's minimalistic panel but altered to match my needs. Blue and white match the rest of the colour scheme in my setup. Minor niggle I have is that the flow sensor seems to be tempermental so I'm still investigating that. I'm also debating whether to change the bar gauges to circular just to break up the amount of squares/angular aesthetic of it.

Hope some of you like this.

IMG_2560.thumb.jpg.a78614add62969c74412ce9d69fe5a61.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, KarmaChang said:

Hi everyone, I'm quite to new this community but got into making a custom sensor panel since I changed the Kraken LCD AIO in my build to a custom loop but missed having my temps visible.

This was inspired by @ThatManOnTheMoon's minimalistic panel but altered to match my needs. Blue and white match the rest of the colour scheme in my setup. Minor niggle I have is that the flow sensor seems to be tempermental so I'm still investigating that. I'm also debating whether to change the bar gauges to circular just to break up the amount of squares/angular aesthetic of it.

Hope some of you like this.

IMG_2560.thumb.jpg.a78614add62969c74412ce9d69fe5a61.jpg

Looks pretty great. Slim and Neat. Mind sharing it ?

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 1:38 PM, Exhumed said:

Another variant of the "Interface 101" (1920x480px) sensor panel for a customer. He wanted to have implemented the Miami Heat colors (black bg, dark red, orange, white) and arranged the three fields of gpu, cpu differently and added the fps display instead of the motherboard.

I like the color changes.

Thank you Exhumed for the awesome panel excellent work highly recommended his work!!!!

• Like 1