Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 12/26/2022 at 4:00 PM, asendedazn said:

you realy made my day. i have only 1 question. is it possible you upload a speaker icon and monitor icon in the gold color? i wanna put my volume and resolution into this beauty, and wanna add that with icons :P 

On 25/12/2022 at 22:09, theGaz said:

Precisa de ajuda por favor! Cada painel de 800 x 480 que baixei tem um problema. As fontes são superdimensionadas e fora do lugar. Eu configurei a resolução para o tamanho correto. Alguma ideia de por que as fontes estão erradas? Obrigado

AIDA64PNG.PNG

ajuda644.PNG

hello my monitor is a 50 inch tv whenever i turn the scale back to 250% it messes up the entire monitoring screen can someone help me?

On 12/27/2022 at 12:01 PM, dlyz said:

Hi, first time post. I have faced the same problem as you and manage to solve it.

Step 1

Go to where your Aida64.exe is.  Right Click > Properties > Compatibility Tab > 'Change High DPI settings' > Check 'Override High DPI Scaling' Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down) > Ok/Apply > Restart. 

Step 2

RIght click desktop > Screen resolution > make sure monitor icons is scale to 100%.

Then go import the sensor panel again. It should look normal now. Then lock the panel size. Change your computer icons scale back to normal. I am not absolutely sure Step 2 is totally necessary but because i just modded my first panel, but there is no harm to pass you this information. I shall test again when i make a couple more panel for fun. It took me 10 hours of trying to manually change everything before i found this solution buried deep in the forums.

Thanks heaps for your help! I THOUGHT I had it fixed. After setting screen resolution from %225 to %100 and importing again the panel lined up correctly. But when I went back to %225 the panel also increased in size and takes up a quarter of my screen( still lined up though). Some progress anyway. I think I will buy a cheap 2nd screen. Thanks again.