Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, MadMartin said:

Are you trying to prove a point ?

Yes. He is creative, talented, and sells a quality product. I have used his designs for inspiration in my own. I hope he keeps posting as it's a challenge to recreate and pushes me to learn more and be creative. Yes, I think he proves a point. You don't want to purchase his panels, ok. Give him some credit. His eye for design and work is exceptional! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Caterpillar777 said:

I think you should then put his own site tracking because this is for sharing and not selling. You should lick the asshole a little more, and you can get a sensor panel from her for free. :rolleyes:

There is really something wrong with you. This site is for sharing ideas concepts and panels. Not for your vulgar ranting. It's not necessary and really shows off your character. It's not necessary You should be banned from this forum. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

i like it, please send me the link on 49idei@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a 'good/bad' type of indication.  For instance Smart Status: OK / BAD.   I can think of one way:  make a full set of gauges 0-15 that changes only have way thru the progression.   But then that uses a progression of temp/size etc sensors.  Not a on/off type of measurement.  Wouldn't the SMART Status sensor use a binary 0/1 indication?

9 hours ago, Caterpillar777 said:

I think you should then put his own site tracking because this is for sharing and not selling. You should lick the asshole a little more, and you can get a sensor panel from her for free. :rolleyes:

This vulgarity is counterproductive.  You two obviously disagree, and that's allowed.  Don't cheapen yourself, by violating common courtesy and decorum.  I'm assuming you want to stop the posting of sell ads, not attack some faceless member who happens to disagree with you.  Take a moment and compose yourself and an IM post to the administrators with your reasons for opposing the posting of sales ads here.  Be polite and yet firm in your views.  Emotional bad taste outbursts will not sway them.  They will only get you banded and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.  :(

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Sensor Moderators
Em 15/02/2023 em 12:37, peppesondos disse:

Image deleted for infringing copyright, and without proper authorization from the owner.

Seja homem o suficiente e corrija suas palavras, coloque assim. Meu próximo projeto que copio, inteiramente do meu sensei, CostaJunior.
Primeiro, você não tem capacidade e inteligência para fazer absolutamente nada, apenas copiar projetos já feitos por outros, na verdade as cópias são horríveis, nem vou falar para você melhorar, porque você não tem inteligência para fazer absolutamente nada.
  Pode copiar, só deixa claro que você é um dos meus fãs e que ama meus projetos.
Como diz o ditado: "Quem tem criatividade CRIA, quem não COPIA".
Vou continuar postando, divulgando e não preciso provar nada a ninguém, aliás:
se quiser um projeto personalizado com seu estilo é só entrar em contato.
Beijo no ombro para todos os meus fãs. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Sensor Moderators
3 hours ago, peppesondos said:

tranquillo questo e l'ultimo tuo  il resto sono inguardabili  veramente penosi non capisco come possano comprarli  ahh  perche hai messo tutti i tuoi progetti ridimensionati? sei davvero un uomo ridicolo trovati un lavoro serio

The ridiculous thing here is you, you are a person who doesn't have creativity for anything, not even for copying other people's projects.
Thank God I have a great job, I don't make a living from it, this is just a hobby, yes I sell a lot I must sell about 4 projects every week.
Soon I will post another one I made for a user here on the forum.
By the way, I will not stop announcing here, unless an administrator forbids me to.
Once again kiss on the other to my fans like you. 

• Like 1