Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi all, thanks for this thread! There are some awesome designs up here :D

Thought I share my small design as well. I like it simple and I need to be able to read things with a glance to a tiny 5’’ screen inside my PC case about 1.5m away from me. Therefore, I wanted it to be clean and lean with not too much information displaying. I made the gauges and background from scratch in photoshop. I wanted something easy to read but a bit more subtle and “beautiful” than most gauges we see in here. The ones I designed are composed of an intricate ring which gradually lights up for the 15 stages.

Obviously it's from a watercooled build with a tiny display for flowrate (just to check if there's no failure), water and ambient temperature as well as a tiny display for fan speed (only one as all are synced). Then a FPS display and 3 gauges for GPU and CPU each, for temperature, clock speed and utilisation.

Background png and psd files as well as the .sensorpanel file and all gauges (and psd file as well) can be grabbed from the attachment .zip folder.

Hope you like it and feel free to re-use my designs :)

screenshot.PNG

PaintedGreen.zip

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 11/20/2020 at 10:17 AM, Rotop said:

Got the screen in, it's supposed to be a 800x480 panel but it runs fullHD if I want.

Weird, got it off amazon.de.
So tinkering with a 1280x720 format.

As you can see nothing is set in stone, but i'm having fun doing it.

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.915979d5626eb648adaf0747e11acce6.png

Im loving this a lot, i like the first background too, any chance for some of the art files, thanks.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:41 PM, Gabe Zalewski said:

Just got done with the third version of my neon HUD display. First one is up here in the thread, second one got convoluted, so this third version is what I'm using now.

Neon HUD v2.png

I used this as inspiration (Thanks @Gabe Zalewski) and created my own version to use with a very high resolution (2880 x 1440) Pixel 2 XL I have laying around.

Still haven't had a chance to place it inside the case, but it will be going in there soon.

If anyone is interested, I have the PSD file as well and can upload later.

Screenshot_20201217-185314.png

PXL_20201218_025825194.jpg

PXL_20201218_025739267.jpg

Pixel_2_XL_Landscape_Template.oslcd

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, Anfibil said:

I used this as inspiration (Thanks @Gabe Zalewski) and created my own version to use with a very high resolution (2880 x 1440) Pixel 2 XL I have laying around.

Still haven't had a chance to place it inside the case, but it will be going in there soon.

If anyone is interested, I have the PSD file as well and can upload later.

Screenshot_20201217-185314.png

PXL_20201218_025825194.jpg

PXL_20201218_025739267.jpg

Pixel_2_XL_Landscape_Template.oslcd 2.51 MB · 10 downloads

Love your screen, I made mine based on yours...

Screenshot 2020-12-19 172204.jpg

On 12/14/2020 at 9:13 AM, Bowhunter said:

Hello everyone, I am new to Aida64

I am seeing all of these cool panel sensor screens and would like to import one or two

I cannot find any instructions on how to import into Aida64

Any help would be appreciated! 

Instructions?  What are those?  After having asked, looked, etc., I've come to the conclusion they don't have a manual for this product.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 6:17 AM, Exhumed said:

Hello People,

Here is my first (not finished yet) work, 1280x800px. I used a template from one of the forum uploaders as a base to work with.

I did not have a display at this moment for my pc but maybe later i buy one.

The style is two-colored digital modern optic. As next i want to change the Gauge Meter to match the different red color and add some vector lines around the stats. Which elements remain and have a function that seems useful to me is not yet finished and will certainly be revised again. I will create more different themes from time to time.

Tipp: "0 FPS" You need rivatuner installed and run to enable rtss

What do you think? Do you like the layout?

Custom made vector background and some graphics to.

Fonts used but not included:

Chosence (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=chosence)

Cyberdyne (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=cyberdyne)

Used colors:

#E64253 (red: 230, green: 66, blue: 83)

#2FD7E0 (red: 47, gren: 215, blue: 244)

v1

Exhumed_Aida64_wip.png

v2

Cyberpunk_preview.thumb.png.7985a3b66ae1f13d96b801b92f6e150c.png

AIDA64_Panel by_Exhumed_v1_Cyberpunk.rar 876.28 kB · 469 downloads AIDA64_Panel by_Exhumed_v2_Cyberpunk.rar 988.72 kB · 769 downloads

This looks amazing great job !