Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/26/2021 at 2:40 AM, FuryXL said:

I got it working fine, now I'm trying to adapt it to my own config :) 

Hey Im new to this. How did you get it working? specifically, how did you get the gifs to load? everything works fine for me but the gifs wont load.

On 2/27/2021 at 12:43 PM, Doron Fourcylinder said:

when i import file the sensor panel became big and everything goes out of frame... what should i do?

The same thing happened to me. What fixed it is to got to properties and then compatibility of the Aida64.exe. Click change high DPI settings, and then on the High DPI scaling override, check Override High scaling behavior. And then select System, on the Scaling performed by dropdown  

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 6:14 AM, TheRegiment said:

800 x 480 Star Trek Sensor Monitor

The GPU Load is pictorial and there is a image of the Star Trek Enterprise that will move across the bottom of the screen which moves with the FPS count.

Its my first attempt so don't be too harsh :)

**Since this afternoon I've added CPU Load Bar, MB Bios Version, GPU Clock Speed and GPU Fan Speed **

startrek1.png

startrek2.png

startrek-revised.png

This is awesome! mind sharing? Thank you.

On 1/25/2021 at 1:34 PM, Xzero905 said:

My first attempt on a sensorpanel :)

800x480.

note: Only uses assets from this site.

Sensorpanel.PNG

Xzero1.2.sensorpanel 947.91 kB · 96 downloads

I'm a newbee (4 days) and this is what my mod of this one looks like now. I was using Rainmeter for 5 days but did not find any panels that suited me. 

I stumbled across Aida64 sample panels that looked interesting and learned how to modify easy enough. I LOVE that we can copy/paste between different panels ! I use two different looking panels on my different PC's.

3-1-2021 Xzero1 _800x480.sensorpanel

18 minutes ago, Boots said:

I'm a newbee (4 days) and this is what my mod of this one looks like now. I was using Rainmeter for 5 days but did not find any panels that suited me. 

I stumbled across Aida64 sample panels that looked interesting and learned how to modify easy enough. I LOVE that we can copy/paste between different panels ! I use two different looking panels on my different PC's.

3-1-2021 Xzero1 _800x480.sensorpanel 923.38 kB · 3 downloads

Yep, newbee --- here is the screen shot for above [3-1-2021 Xzero1] _ (hope this shows)

3-1-2021 Xzero1 view.jpg

On 2/1/2021 at 11:46 AM, Addie Insulares said:

Further modified 4xu5's panel. Changed a bunch of icons as well and made it fit to 800x480.

Also, here's my ZZAW B3 SFF Custom Loop as well :)

IMG_1050.jpg

Sensor.PNG

sensor-800x480.sensorpanel 1.3 MB · 280 downloads

Why does mine always look like this? Can anybody help me? Every sensor file that i download looks like crap in my AIDA.

AIDA.jpg

Hey guys I'm new to this, is there any all in one plug n play screen set ups you can buy? Sorry somebody gave me the link after getting an Aida design from here haha. 

Pretty much just want maybe like a 4 or 5 inch lcd that just gives me temps and also cpu and gpu usage

On 1/14/2021 at 4:20 PM, Liao Joey said:

I really love yours, For the red and black do you have a 600x1024 version?

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2021 at 10:02 AM, Ethan Jones said:

1364164373_Testrun(2).thumb.jpg.2bdaf191767b86a91456eef66391ee5b.jpg

So thanks for the help guys.... managed to get the GPu clock up and working although when the clock hits 0mhz it disappears so any hints on how to fix that would be great.

I've attached the file for anyone who wants, 600x1024

**** Updated the file as i realised the font on the GPU temp wasnt the same as the CPU and also re adjusted positions for time

1375870511_RedBlackSensorv2_sensorpanel.b4f3bdbe79d4105c82f7b9c8ef5dbd43 2.36 MB · 24 downloads

could u reupload this the file name is not correct and it wont allow it to be added

21 hours ago, Nhorn1983 said:

could u reupload this the file name is not correct and it wont allow it to be added

Im trying to re upload it but it keeps putting a load of numbers before and after the file, maybe one of the seasoned guys on here can let me know how to stop this from happening.

So for the moment you can download the file then rename the file RedBlackSensor-v2.sensorpanel and then import it to aida64 and itll work.

RedBlackSensor-v2_sensorpanel.96324ccc0f45338fcb02b0c930c07e8e