Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hey guys, first post for me. I must say I am in awe of your creations. I have scrolled through page after page of your amazing information panels and downloaded a few. I have had a play with creating one myself loosely based around the GSXR clocks using mainly Paint3D. What a piece of crap that software is! I may come back to it but I've had enough already. If I can find some better paint software I may have another go.

My creation so far....

GSXR clocks so far.jpg

• Like 3

22 hours ago, HookR said:

Because you are using different scale settings (Start > Settings > System > Display > Scale and layout) on your display than the designer. I can see a 50% difference in size and positioning.

Not sure what you mean. I import the templates. the Background picture always has the correct size while the "text" does not fit in. Fix Size is not activated, so the import should work properly. could you help me to find the error

it does not have any influence if i change the scale from 100 to 150

grafik.thumb.png.65e5c9907fa5fff03abf455dc80751b7.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1stSlave said:

Not sure what you mean. I import the templates. the Background picture always has the correct size while the "text" does not fit in. Fix Size is not activated, so the import should work properly. could you help me to find the error

Where did you get this template? And what resolution? TY :D

On 2/4/2021 at 5:44 PM, Jav M. said:

Like and quote if you want me to share this template! 800x480

New Project (1).png

On 2/8/2021 at 8:54 AM, Jav M. said:

So here we go!

Here you can find attached all the files related to this SensorPanel, which I have named as "KICS" (Keep It Clean & Simple). I have made some minor adjustments after the first post to make the panel visually better.

The font used is called "Orbitron".

Like and enjoy!

PD1: if you find some mistakes, let me know in order to improve also my own SensorPanel!

PD2: share your creations based on this template!

Background.zip 40.79 kB · 246 downloads Gauge.zip 214.09 kB · 261 downloads KICS - Jav M..sensorpanel 140.54 kB · 351 downloads Orbitron.zip 151.84 kB · 252 downloads

Don't forget to like and quote my KICS SensorPanel!

• Like 12

On 3/25/2021 at 10:37 AM, 1stSlave said:

That sounds a classical Windows scaling issue to me. Maybe try one of the workarounds listed here: Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices

On 24/3/2021 at 01:28, utopiate said:

Ecco il mio primo tentativo. Riproduzione abbastanza ravvicinata di NZXT Cam. Tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno per ridimensionare è nel file rar. Feedback apprezzato! Mi scuso per l'audio nel video. Hai dimenticato di spegnere in modo che i suoni del gioco possano essere ascoltati. Il pannello è 1280x800

screen.jpg

utopiate_sensorpanel.rar 240.13 kB · 52 download

Thanks, really nice!! Could you please share 1024 x 600?

On 3/22/2021 at 1:07 PM, empty000 said:

Dear, I was long seaching for this after I saw it a while ago and remembered now. 

First: this looks awesome.

Second: Could you share PSD for the Backgrund or at leat tell me name of the fonts? So I can adjust the Hardware. 

Thanks a lot!

if you want the background all you have to do is load the sensor panel, go into your folder and it will be there, will just have to resize it to what you want.    they are stored here on my computer

Screenshot_1.png.e76179d45ff8b69123d125165a21131f.pngScreenshot_2.thumb.png.57f9f0a2f455fb5a1652548d0b39acd0.png

On 3/22/2021 at 1:07 PM, empty000 said:

Dear, I was long seaching for this after I saw it a while ago and remembered now. 

First: this looks awesome.

Second: Could you share PSD for the Backgrund or at leat tell me name of the fonts? So I can adjust the Hardware. 

Thanks a lot!

then what you could also do because the motherboard, gpu, cpu isnt exactly the same as yours, remove the fonts from the background and just make labels for it in aida64 . look below , it will show you what i mean. i covered up what they had so i can label it with what i have . fyi, thats a 1024 by 600 

1517357145_whitesnow.thumb.jpg.f60ef7b4b4dee1d60171cc9db4991013.jpg

• Thanks 1

one last post, for newer people like me. I have found a process that works for me, tad time consuming but it works if you see a sensor you like but doesnt fit your panel size . 

I load up the sensor panel, then in sensor panal manager i use my right mouse button and select everything except for the background and click hide. I then load my new background. then one by one i unhide each thing and move or adjust it to my liking and move on to the next. As i said it can be time consuming but works for me. maybe there is an easier way but it works for me

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 9:37 AM, 1stSlave said:

Nice work could you share?

Hey everyone, I recently just installed a sensor panel and got it up and running but i really wanna get some custom work done for it so its not so ugly lol. Anyone interested in hitting me up and helping out? I realize its not easy and I'm perfectly fine with paying for it.