fixed: Missing PCH and VRM temperature readings (Asus Maximus XI Extreme)

Feklar

4 hours ago, Feklar said:

Hi again Fiery. Got this new Maximus XI Extreme Z390 . All sensor readings appear to be there  except for the vrm and pch sensor.  There is a sensor reading for the motherboard but the other two are missing. I have attached the isadump and ecdump files for you to work your magic. Thanks in advance for any help.

ecdump.txt

isasensordump.txt

We've added those temperature readings in the latest AIDA64 beta update available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.  Please note that VRM temperature reading is not available on all Maximus XI boards.  On some pieces it simply provides an incorrect reading.

The vrm and pch temps are back now with this version. Thanks so much Fiery. It appears the vrm temp is reading correctly as well at least on this model. Running a fpu stress test for 10 minutes I get core temps of mid 60's to low 70's under water of course with the cpu pulling 200 watts. Vrm temps under load show about 42C which is accurate since the ambient is cool now this time of year. Seems like the Extreme version is definitely more efficient than the Hero due to better vrm. Again thanks for the help Fiery, it's very much appreciated.

15 hours ago, Feklar said:

The vrm and pch temps are back now with this version. Thanks so much Fiery. It appears the vrm temp is reading correctly as well at least on this model. Running a fpu stress test for 10 minutes I get core temps of mid 60's to low 70's under water of course with the cpu pulling 200 watts. Vrm temps under load show about 42C which is accurate since the ambient is cool now this time of year. Seems like the Extreme version is definitely more efficient than the Hero due to better vrm. Again thanks for the help Fiery, it's very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!