AIDA64 Discussion Forum

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, vlad said:

A big hello to the developers, followed by a question:

Any chance to add LCD support for Elgato Stream Deck?

https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/stream-deck

That would be nice...

Do you mean you would like AIDA64 to allocate one out of the 15 LCD keys available and use it as an external LCD screen to display sensor info and such?  I'm not sure if there's anything more than that possible, like to use multiple keys together or separately by a single software.

It has been a week. I was curious if you can give me an answer, whatever is possible or not to implement this functionality?

I am hoping for a positive answer, because I like the Aida64 software and do not really want to install HW info

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:09 AM, vlad said:

It has been a week. I was curious if you can give me an answer, whatever is possible or not to implement this functionality?

I am hoping for a positive answer, because I like the Aida64 software and do not really want to install HW info

Meanwhile we've ordered a Stream Deck device in order to help us develop support for it.  We're currently waiting for it to arrive.  I'll post the updates into this topic.

16 hours ago, Fiery said:

Meanwhile we've ordered a Stream Deck device in order to help us develop support for it.  We're currently waiting for it to arrive.  I'll post the updates into this topic.

Thank you for your efforts. I was hoping for good news. From what I have noticed in your case, no news is usually good news being a sign that you are looking into the matter. I am convinced that you will do a great job exploiting the potential of this device.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:39 AM, vlad said:

Thank you for your efforts. I was hoping for good news. From what I have noticed in your case, no news is usually good news being a sign that you are looking into the matter. I am convinced that you will do a great job exploiting the potential of this device.

Please let me know in which mode would you prefer to use Stream Deck with AIDA64:

1) Just like with HWiNFO, it may be possible for us to come up with a Stream Deck plugin.  In this mode you can use other apps/plugins together with AIDA64, so this would be the most flexible way if you would like to use the Stream Deck software.

2) AIDA64 could take over the whole device and use the 5x3 display matrix as a single (combined) big external display device to let you display any layout you build using the AIDA64 LCD module.

5 hours ago, Fiery said:

Please let me know in which mode would you prefer to use Stream Deck with AIDA64:

1) Just like with HWiNFO, it may be possible for us to come up with a Stream Deck plugin.  In this mode you can use other apps/plugins together with AIDA64, so this would be the most flexible way if you would like to use the Stream Deck software.

2) AIDA64 could take over the whole device and use the 5x3 display matrix as a single (combined) big external display device to let you display any layout you build using the AIDA64 LCD module.

I think that option 1 (Just like with HWiNFO) makes the most sense. You can display any value that you need, without blocking the device. The intended use scenario is having a subfolder with the sensors, while keeping the rest of the buttons for other functions. Perhaps CPU and GPU visible in all the other shortcut folders to always have a general view of the most important stats, no matter what I do.

Thank you for moving so fast with this!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fiery
      The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD “Renoir” and Intel “Ice Lake” processors, monitoring of sensor values on EVGA Z10 RGB displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.

AIDA64 for Huawei devices
      AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
      New features & improvements
      - AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Renoir” APU
      - Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
      - AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
      - EVGA Z10 RGB LCD support
      - Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
      - Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
      - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series
      - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, GeForce GTX 1660 Super
      - Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
      What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
      - SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
      - AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” processors
      - AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
      - Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
      - BeadaPanel, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
      - Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
      - Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
      - Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
      - Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
      - Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
      - Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
      - Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
      - Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
      - Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
      - Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
      - NVMe 1.4 support
      - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
      - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
      - Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
      [ Press Release (English) ]
      [ Press Release (magyar) ]
      [ What's new in AIDA64 v6.20 ]
      [ Download ]
    • By DerTod2
      Hello,

Currently trying AIDA64 before buying the software. At first look the software is really good and everything what i need is there. Except one thing. 
      Under "Hardware Monitoring > LCD" there is an "SteelSeries" entry but when activating the error "HID device 1038-1730 not found" is shown. Is the "Apex Pro Keyboard" currently not supported and/or are there plans to support it in newer versions? Or is the error on my side? (SteelSeries Engine is running and recognises my keyboard)

Thanks for your help.
    • By Koithim
      Hey there,
      I replaced my old Z10 with the new Z10 RGB.  When i try to enable the LCD i get:
      Error: HID device 3842-2601 not found.
      I have the latest beta installed (sept. 16).
      Cheers!
      K
    • By beada
      BeadaFrame Display Kit is an ARM Cortex-A7 development platform which bundled with a 7" TFT LCD Display. It can be powered and communicated with PC Host by a single Micro USB cable. Currently we use it as a secondary PC monitor for display of hardware status through Remote Sensor LCD.
      The question is --  is there any way to implement it as a native support of AIDA LCD screen? We are running Debian Stretch on the ARM Cortex-A7 core.

And more details of this display kit:
      CPU
      NXP/Freescale ARM Cortex-A7 i.MX6ULL
      RAM
      512MB DDR3L
      Storage
      16GB/32GB eMMC
      Connectivities
      1 x WIFI 802.11 b/g/n module(AP6212) 1 x USB 2.0 Host(Type A) 1 x USB 2.0 OTG(Micro-USB) Display
      7.0" TFT LCD: 800x480 (AT070TN92) , w/ touch and bezel
      On Board Resources
      Reset Circuit with reset button 1 x Power select jumper 1 x Boot select jumper 1 x USER LED Dimension
      188 x 118 x 35(mm)
      Operating System
      Debian Stretch
      Consumption
      5V/350mA
    • By Shaman
      Dear all,
      I am trying to figure out the best option for a small (max 7'') external screen to use with SensorPanel.
      I find lots of options on eBay that I suppose are all viable (e.g., https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7inch-HDMI-LCD-H-with-case-1024x600-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Audio-Output/133067577890).

What I am unsure at the moment:
      - Is the quality/resolution of the screen important?
      - Is touch input needed/used?
      - Is there any difference (limitations) between the three available options (using an HDMI connected screen, a USB connected one and/or an affordable Android tablet)? 

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Best,
      S