vlad

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to take a moment to say I am in awe on how great running and reading through this thread has been. I am here since HW put up a paywall as mentioned above so I am at a crossroads as to pay AIDA64 or HW, and so far, I love what I see here. Especially on the integrity on not overstepping IP as well as your attempt to contact via Git. Kudos!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2021 at 4:58 AM, Polyh3dron said:

Bumping this thread because HWINFO64 just decided to put its 3rd party app integration (such as Stream Deck) behind a yearly paywall. I've already paid into AIDA64. Is there any way AIDA64 can fill this void left by HWINFO64?

Yeap, I still have interest in seeing this happening. I settled for HWHINFO64 myself, after the devs answer. But would be great if they would decide to invest time in this.
btw, I am using an older version of HWINFO64 (just for this purpuse), that predates the paywall 6.42 -4360. It still works fine

On 4/7/2021 at 12:35 AM, KRISSBLADE said:

I just want to take a moment to say I am in awe on how great running and reading through this thread has been. I am here since HW put up a paywall as mentioned above so I am at a crossroads as to pay AIDA64 or HW, and so far, I love what I see here. Especially on the integrity on not overstepping IP as well as your attempt to contact via Git. Kudos!

I too would gladly renew my AIDA64 licence, if they would find time to develop proper support for Elgato Stream Deck .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not to threadjack, but I would love to see a simple way to switch panels.  I know it's an Import, but would be cool to use Streamdeck to change the theme of your panel.  For instance, I have gone almost all Corsair stuff, so I use my Streamdeck to change colours of everything.  So, would be cool to design panels with matching colour schemes so you trigger in Streamdeck and it sends whatever to AID64 to say "import this panel" etc or if you could import multiple then "switch to this imported panel"

• 7 months later...

Really happy to see there is some sort of integration available.  I especially like the fact that it just affects the display and you can still configure an action via the Stream Deck software.  It would be nice, on this note, to have a command line option to show the preferences pane (i.e. shortcut to Preferences on the tray icon).  That way we could launch preferences when clicking on the corresponding Stream Deck button.

I look forward to this being further expanded to allow other arbitrary Stream Deck buttons.

One quick point that amused me - the company is Elgato, not El Gato :)

¡Hasta luego y muchos gracias para el programa!

• 5 months later...

Hello to everyone!

Quick question: I saw that in the 6.8 release notes is a mention about improved support for Elgato stream deck. Can anyone share details about the improvements? In 6.7 all you could do was to put a stat on the bottom most right key.

Thanks in advance for the info!

• 4 months later...