Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3 hours ago, Ngamer said:

So... I have never done anything like this and have never used AIDA64...

How hard would it be to use this layout and make some minor changes: make it vertical, change the color from orange to red, and change some of the wording.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-07-29 201102.png

Mostly easy.....the names and most of the colors are just click and type or click and change the color.  However, those round meters are a series of images.  Each meter you see is made up of 16 individual images that AIDA show depending on whatever criteria you give it.  So, you would have to use a graphic editor, such as Photoshop to change the colors, then update the 16 images (maybe more since there are large and small).  Just click and modify what you want and all this will be more clear.  Good luck!

Now, changing to vertical will require graphic work.  Again, the background, those lines, etc are just a single image file.  So, you'd have to do a lot of copy/pasta to change the layout....but again, easy if you have a basic understanding of graphics apps.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ngamer said:

So... I have never done anything like this and have never used AIDA64...

How hard would it be to use this layout and make some minor changes: make it vertical, change the color from orange to red, and change some of the wording.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-07-29 201102.png

New Processor generation  RYZEr

On 7/14/2022 at 8:10 PM, Jon Evans said:

Enable RemoteSensor and then just fire up Chrome in Kiosk mode with the IP and port of your PC you want to monitor.
I do this with a Raspberry PI plugged into a monitor

I use Spacedesk on pc and android tablet works great

47 minutes ago, pcrepairvk said:

yes mate but i had problem with second gauge ,so i set ;first from 0-49 ,and second 50-100 and my problem gone

ok, thank you friend, but he would have me a screenshot, as I did, I would have understood immediately instead of looking ^^

i'am french, "google traduction"

• Sensor Moderators
21 minutes ago, ricem said:

ok, thank you friend, but he would have me a screenshot, as I did, I would have understood immediately instead of looking ^^

i'am french, "google traduction"

No problem ,but a bit later today mate now i working with 61 :)

Guy said it was too complicated for his build but I though it was a super cool Hyperspace effect once you get into high CPU utilization.

File is way too big to attach here but there's a link to a free download

https://orisha.tech/products/star-falcon-aida64-stat-monitor-skin-600x1024

Leave a reaction if you want to support the work, feedback is welcome.

HIGH UTIL.JPG

LOW UTIL.JPG

• Like 7
  • Sad 1