BPS Customs shows you how to build an AIDA64 SensorPanel

Fiery

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, could use a bit of guidance. Just started giving this a go earlier today. Managed to get a bit of the hang of it. Question i have is this. Does aida64 need to be running at all times in order for sensor panel to stay on my display and active? If I shut down or reboot do I need to open and move panel to display again? thanks for the help.

8 hours ago, Dannyboy51577 said:

Hey guys, could use a bit of guidance. Just started giving this a go earlier today. Managed to get a bit of the hang of it. Question i have is this. Does aida64 need to be running at all times in order for sensor panel to stay on my display and active? If I shut down or reboot do I need to open and move panel to display again? thanks for the help.

Yes, you need to have AIDA64 running.  You can have AIDA64 automatically launched at Window startup by enabling (checking) the opion AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / General / Load AIDA64 at Windows startup.

• 5 months later...
  • Sensor Moderators

He didn't mention me as the author and creator of the graphics (element Package_v1.1_by_Exhumed) in the video above. And then he simply uploaded all of my files to Dropbox. Without naming that the graphics are from me and not asked beforehand whether he can upload them.

• Sad 2

• 10 months later...
On 9/9/2021 at 8:04 PM, Exhumed said:

He didn't mention me as the author and creator of the graphics (element Package_v1.1_by_Exhumed) in the video above. And then he simply uploaded all of my files to Dropbox. Without naming that the graphics are from me and not asked beforehand whether he can upload them.

Wow! That is totally uncool. This is why some people don't want to share their sensor panel files. I think its great that people share their work but if he really did that without asking you or giving due credit, you have every right to be pissed.

• Sensor Moderators
18 hours ago, SpeedyV said:

Wow! That is totally uncool. This is why some people don't want to share their sensor panel files. I think its great that people share their work but if he really did that without asking you or giving due credit, you have every right to be pissed.

Not only that. Unfortunately, other things happened in the meantime. Some Asian users download the sensor panels shared here and offer them for sale themselves or offer the panels as a bonus when selling their hardware, i.e. external monitors (on which you can run aida64), on Etsy and AliExpress. And others steal the panels and use the graphics without permission.

And I don't want my panels to end up there as an offer at some point, so I prefer to sell them myself. Before, I had always offered all sensor panels free of charge. It's bad that it came to this.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I am not a programmer. So zero experience. Just picked up my brand new liquid cooled custom PC, and I definitely want to monitor it. I have a dedicated panel for displaying all the info. A 14" Lamptron HM140, 3840X1100 (60-75Hz).

Looking to find someone I can hire that can create this for me. Please respond to my email if you are interested.

• 2 months later...

I see all lot of these "Tech or Gaming" themes on sensor panels and because I was surrounded by technical readout screens all my working life(including computer software for industry and on machinery) I decided to go a different direction. Not that the screens I see here are not well done,they are, but having them in my eyesight all the time is not something I desire to do. So I free-handed a sci-fi movie theme sensor panel that are from movies from the 50's-60's. I found that not having boxes to put the readouts into and having to line everything up by eye without borders to help line thing up and incorporating transparency with the desktop image was harder than I thought it would be when I started.

I keep thinking I am done then notice a readout that is off a few pixels here and there on the panel and keep messing with it. I think I am done now but who knows.

• Like 1