Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

7 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

cosa certa ! mio amico. Quando ho realizzato questo set di indicatori, ero un po 'affrettato. Non era perfetto. Spero che tu possa crearne uno migliore. Il file è sotto. Benvenuto da scaricare.

METRO NZXT G.rar 279,25 kB · 9 download

Hi, can you share the sensopanel 1024 x 600 please, it's fantastic! Thank you!

On 3/13/2021 at 11:33 AM, wolfmasterk87 said:

Thanks to @6ft6 and @Imraneo for the inspiration. I will share my .psd and aida file when I fully complete it. I have just been super busy with work. Also the glare on the screen is not bad at all at the angle I see it on the daily basis.

Untitled.png

2002913284_20210312_2128021.jpg

1666996928_20210312_2128221.jpg

nice

• Like 1

Использовал свой iPhone 4s с jailbreack который идеально подошел в отверстие в корпусе, кстати настраивается лучше чем любой android, в плане автозапуска приложений и так далее, настроил все через remote sensor

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NewbieOKS said:

Hello @racQn

Love the details and no hassle to re-arrange, can you share in English language version as well?

Thanks in advance

thank you for your request, but i am as lazy as you and won't switch the languages >_<

i've rearranged everything for a tablet on 800x1232

tablet_800x1232.thumb.png.9132ff85ef39a7dce0653ace7e8ed835.png

11 minutes ago, thebossman said:

hi how do u get the fps to work i have it set to rtss fps but when playing a game its not working 

you have to install RivaTuner Statistics Server.

if this programm run, it will send the informations to aida and after that you can show it.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:51 PM, Takis Arsenis said:

Clean built mate..!.., kudos for that.., all u have to do now is move those pesky pump cables down under the pump in-out pipes and hide em behind the GPU..!!

Love it, if you can share this panel i will be very gratefull.thanks

20 minutes ago, Polandmet said:

Why all panels I load dont work? Nothing is showin all values dont change or not load. I use Odometer on old tablet. Not just this panel that is on photo, I tested like 10 different all load but without values.
Asus X570-i
Ryzen 5800X
WD Black 1TB SSD

OOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

is your Aida64 a trial version? 

30 minutes ago, nixon1026 said:

is your Aida64 a trial version? 

oh sorry there was something f***** with it. I reinstalled and it work perfect.
Nowe my problem, how to resize existing panel to my tablet resolution 1280x800 ? :(
Do I need ot resize graphic and move, enlarge all panels one by one ?

This is my first panel.  Bought my computer from iBuyPower last year and the cooling system dried up causing the chip to hit the temp limit of 115C.:o  Replaced it with a Thremaltake and now I can monitor it.  I'm using an old 1550X990 monitor.  The flames shoot up while playing games.  I set the temps narrow so there's more affect.  ZIP file has all the flame graphics and three backgrounds with different colors.  Enjoy!!

GreenSensorPanel.JPG

BLueSensorPanel.JPG

RedSensorPanel.JPG

FlameSensorPanel.zip