Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

23 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

This is the SCREENPANEL I am making...It is expected to take a few days to complete, because work is usually busy, so there may be delays.....

887753673_fantasy-sample-01.thumb.jpg.95ab262172d0afad673bc7e368ad5f68.jpg

progress..........80%..

2123572557_2021-09-03131009.thumb.jpg.171fb4b6f236cc42f81173467da59210.jpg

Very nice job. Can you change logo with Msi dragon for me please. I have 1280x800 10.1" monitor and i want to displsy it at the bottom 1280x200. Thanks

2 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

превью видео ниже.

Практически завершенный. Я выпущу его до этой субботы. Но ссылки на скачивание не будет ...

По-прежнему старый способ .. Пожалуйста, оставьте свой адрес E-MAIL. Или личное сообщение мне E-MAIL. Я отправлю это тебе...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Artem.rpro@gmail.com

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

This is looking so great! I'd like a copy please, your gauges are literally the best :)

6 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

vidéo de prévisualisation ci-dessous.

Presque fini. Je le sortirai avant ce samedi. Mais il n'y aura pas de lien de téléchargement...

Toujours à l'ancienne.. Veuillez laisser votre adresse E-MAIL. Ou un message privé à moi E-MAIL. Je te l'enverrai...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

It's AMAZING !

thecrow13fr@gmail.com 

Thanks

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

Hello Community, here is my new HALO Sensor Panel pack. Vectorized graphics.

There are two differently arranged sensor panel styles included. Different background images to let your creativity run free, you can change and arrange everything as you want. There is also a load indicator for CPU and GPU.

• Theme: HALO
  • Resolution: 1920x480px
  • Font: Font included
  • Graphics: background and icons made by Exhumed

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. If you are interested in buying this sensor panel, please feel free to contact me on Aida64 forum, YouTube or https://twitter.com/3xhumed. I only accept Paypal!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Exhumed said:

Hello Community, here is my new HALO Sensor Panel pack. Vectorized graphics.

There are two differently arranged sensor panel styles included. Different background images to let your creativity run free, you can change and arrange everything as you want. There is also a load indicator for CPU and GPU. Font included and required.

Read the README.txt carefully if you want change something an re-upload!

This work is created under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Preview_Halo.jpg

2133448916_Halo(1920x480)byExhumed.rar 5.59 MB · 0 downloads

1280x720 bitte teilen

21 hours ago, zenithdepression said:

This is something I've been thinking about making with CAD myself, glad to see other printers here haha. Looks good!

Nice work!! And thank you for sharing! I'm in the process of researching 3D printers, I'm looking for something in the Med built area, this way I'll learn and grow as I use it

16 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

This is looking so great! I'd like a copy please, your gauges are literally the best :)

17 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Looks very cool, please send me too cheskadarrk@gmail.com

21 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

预览下面的视频。

差不多完成了我会在本周六之前发布它。但是不会有下载链接...

还是老办法...请留下您的电子邮件地址。或给我发电子邮件的私人消息。我会寄给你...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

This is looking so great! I'd like a copy please, your gauges are literally the best :)

On 5/16/2021 at 11:26 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920

These are simpler and lighter colorways of my last post.

See my previous post for dark colorways (dark-grey and black backgrounds).

Enjoy

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

Ma94BDm.jpg

85aLnqe.png

oe2we1H.png

Additional Pictures:

Previous Releases:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920.zip 679.31 kB · 551 downloads

Any way to get this to 800 x 480 ?

New to this sensor panel scene :P