Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

18 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Hello Community, here is my new HALO Sensor Panel pack. Vectorized graphics.

There are two differently arranged sensor panel styles included. Different background images to let your creativity run free, you can change and arrange everything as you want. There is also a load indicator for CPU and GPU. Font included and required.

Read the README.txt carefully if you want change something an re-upload!

This work is created under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Preview_Halo.jpg

2133448916_Halo(1920x480)byExhumed.rar 5.59 MB · 18 downloads

share plz to 1280x720

On 9/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Looks very cool, please send me too Jpage_679@hotmail.com

Very thanks

Hi guys im new around here and need some help. I have a 480x800 display and when i try to import panel templates for that size it ends up being sized wrong with everything but the background in a wrong position (like image below imported at 720x1200) This issue and also when i import everything turns to Spanish(i think). if anyone could help me with these issues that would be great

image.thumb.png.6db6d2f7091a7741fec12743bb197ec3.png

Glad I found this thread.

I'm hoping to see ~ looking forward to seeing some sensor panels that start showing the gpu memory junction temperature in the readouts.  The newest version of Aida64 supports gpu memory junction temp readings.  The 3000 series gpu's memory junctions can run very hot so it's an important thing to be able to see!

:blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elvn said:

I'm hoping to see ~ looking forward to seeing some sensor panels that start showing the gpu memory junction temperature in the readouts.  The newest version of Aida64 supports gpu memory junction temp readings.  The 3000 series gpu's memory junctions can run very hot so it's an important thing to be able to see!

You can add to any panel very easily if your hardware is supported and the setting is available.

5 hours ago, elvn said:

I did this one a few months ago.

• Sensor Moderators
6 hours ago, Arnold Fleischer said:

wie kann ist das in meinem remod einfügen das es die grösse und skills übernimmt?

Untitled.png

neu.rslcd 1.83 MB · 2 downloads

Hallo.

Wenn du eines meiner Sensor Panels herunter lädst und sie wieder hoch lädst, so wie hier gerade, ist das nur unter bestimmten Bedingungen erlaubt.

Du kannst nicht einfach mein geistiges Eigentum hochladen ohne Credits! Lies bitte die READ ME.txt aufmerksam, oder klick den Link (Deutsch) an: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.de und lese dir den Text bitte aufmerksam durch.

Wenn du mit diesen Bedingungen nicht einverstanden bist, oder sie nicht verstehst, wie du meine Arbeiten nutzen darfst, dann lösche alle betreffenden Dateien restlos.

Diesen Upload hier unter dem ich kommentiert habe, löschst du bitte sofort!

Ich hoffe wir verstehen uns.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 9:31 PM, Como_Stella said:

My mix of white rgb design for almost full white RGB pc... (can't find the damn rog strix 3070 white...)

Still need to add few more stuff and need to get fps working...

Thinking of adding uptime and move date and time to top left

network speed on the bottom right...

and i'll have to come up with few more things to fill in lol

and just noticing that intel logo is really out of position

Screenshot_5.jpg

are you able to post the download of this or make one for a vertical 1024x600 (vertical as in tall/ standing up, not laying down/wide) please! this one is perfect for my all white build!

On 9/3/2021 at 6:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

This is looking so great! I'd like a copy please, your gauges are literally the best :)

On 03/09/2021 at 12:54, Liao Joey said:

vidéo de prévisualisation ci-dessous.

Presque fini. Je le sortirai avant ce samedi. Mais il n'y aura pas de lien de téléchargement...

Toujours à l'ancienne.. Veuillez laisser votre adresse E-MAIL. Ou un message privé à moi E-MAIL. Je te l'enverrai...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Wonderfull Skin !! Great Job !

Thx

On 4/26/2021 at 4:07 PM, Mrmike said:

1024x600

Screenshot (83).png

It would seem this ones well liked, as ive been asked quite a few times for it now ,  

I moved on from this one to my later posted full Adobe panel and its still the one im using  

so Im not current, but here is as much of it i can find left shared, I wont be able to help any re size you'll have to install gimp an use the templates to do that yourself

3 rar i think are different gauges

3DHUD-Q2.png

1032486152_3D-HUD-Allfiles.rar 3D-HUD.sensorpanel

3D QUAD no brand.jpeg

3.rar

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/14/2021 at 6:20 PM, Liao Joey said:

1920X480

37791330_preview1920.thumb.jpg.3e220a2b5a5f36e001452cb12c03e900.jpg

1024X600

preview.jpg

480X800 there 2 version

original

preview.thumb.jpg.776dc04bf71debf2d73c920e294d9acb.jpg

RED VERSION

preview_RED.thumb.jpg.59f6c8ae81f3a9a52347c65631aa7979.jpg

DL LINK

FONT LINK

This just makes me giddy like a little school kid.  Grew up on Star Wars, love Star Wars, got my kids into Star Wars...and finally building a new PC after 7 years.  Would you mind-resharing this panel again?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

pdate to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel

2.Add AMD LOGO, adjust the color transformation of NZXT LOGO

I'd like a copy please, your gauges are literally the best contact:  forum.user@live.com