Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/9/2021 at 2:48 PM, Zeke009 said:

Open Aida64, goto Preferences under the File menu.

Select SensorPanel and edit the SensorPanel Size values as necessary.

SensorPanelSize.png

Im currently trying to import a Sensor Panel that is for 800x480, but when its imported, the SensorPanel size under Preferences always reverts to 640x384. When i change it to the 800x480, the panel is now all messed up and the icons and gauges are all not where they are supposed to be. even the letter font sizes are all different because of the aspect change.
is there a reason why a sensor template of 800x480 would change to that other aspect? 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 4:08 PM, lord0f6thpaths said:

this looks amazing. would you mind sharing it with me. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:52 PM, Ahbraxaz said:

Dude this is awesome, would you mind sharing it again?

The old link expired D:

On 10/2/2021 at 8:10 AM, alexdang08 said:

Hi David, 

This is amazing. Would you be able to send me a link to download. Your previous one expired. my email is [REMOVED].

To each of you guys, thanks for the complements. It's not 100% my work, but I took liberties with it used photoshop to design logos (it had intel stuff) and swapped out a lot of the graphics. See my original post here, as I have added a permanent download link to the file, being as the WeTransfer link has expired four times now.

Edited by David Gabriel Brown
Removing e-mail.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Pls share me

szabotamas976@gmail.com

thx

On 8/24/2021 at 9:28 PM, rezalid said:

WIP..

cannot find any available Gundam theme so I try to make it my own.. 

Still figuring what sensor to be put.. 

529121638_Gundamtrial.thumb.jpg.b02f382357f06b7f946210a0d9e7cf61.jpg

edit: 

Ok I think now I gonna settle with this final design:

481773889_Gundamtrial2.thumb.jpg.7f48a60b8ece5fbdb15ec5245fda8cba.jpg

231780611_Gundamtrial3.thumb.jpg.0ddfae63fb1bc22669f38f4cc055854e.jpg

edit:

Adding some red theme colour.. Zaku FTW!!! 

1012283262_ZakuRedFinalSensorPanel.thumb.jpg.711461c10f52080437ea14f6910ec317.jpg

Wallpaper engine and wall ok. The panel share me pls.

szabotamas976@gmail.com

thx

I prefer cleaner less busy sensor panels so I put this 1920x480 based on my favorite game anthology (Mass Effect). The N7 background can easily be swapped from a Blue Paragon to a Red Renegade background and I've included a quick PC and Case LED color swap (red and blue) profile when I go back and forth.

It's simple and informative. Still playing around though trying to figure out how some of the cooler effects to add to the indicators. I'll update again if I make any large improvements (If anyone is interested).

2021-11-07N7sensorpanel.sensorpanel

SensorPanel-1920x480.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/14/2021 at 6:07 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Dashboard 1600x2560

Updated one of my previous panels and made a section for storage.

Tried to make the graphs look a bit interesting.

Probably make more colorways.

Fk6PJFt.png

Love this one dude. How did you manage to make those layer effects in the graphs??

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Love this one dude. How did you manage to make those layer effects in the graphs??

Thanks, appreciate it. Basically there are 4 line graphs and 2 area graphs. 3 line graphs of different shades of red are stacked on top of each other to create a gradient. There is 1 dark-grey line-graph below the red line to create a drop shadow.

The 2 area-graphs below the red line give the 2 shades of grey. The darker-grey area graph has a lower height. The drop shadow of the red line covers the bright line of the lighter-grey area-graph (area graph has a line with a darker shade of color below it). Got to play with the height so the line graph(s) doesn't clash with darker area-graph.

I haven't really tested how much resources it uses. Still playing around with it. Like how it looks though.

reMBXjw.png

rVqh2VF.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1