Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

4 hours ago, WayBadMojo said:

Changing landscape to portrait isn't quite as easy as a recolor or a marginal resize, but here's my first pass at a Blue/Purple 480x800 variant...

Bad-Mojo-Blu-Purp480x800.png

Be sure to send a pic of what this looks like in your rig!
-Mojo

2022-05-09 BadMojo BluPurp 480x800.sensorpanel 352.19 kB · 1 download

THANK YOU!!!

I need to find a better angle to take a picture but this gives you an idea.

Looks absolutely amazing. I added the FPS counter on top but this perfect for my use.

Really appreciate your help.

1984821074_image0(1).jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BarryBoy said:

THANK YOU!!!

I need to find a better angle to take a picture but this gives you an idea.

Looks absolutely amazing. I added the FPS counter on top but this perfect for my use.

Really appreciate your help.

1984821074_image0(1).jpeg

Nice!
Glad you like it.
I realized that I forgot to indicate that I used the GeForce font on mine if you'd like to keep the look/sizing the same.

https://fontsfree.pro/brand-fonts/917-geforce.html

-Mojo

Hello there!

Design for a 480x800 px vertical sensor panel. The background symbol is based on the Forerunner language from Halo, this particular glyph represents the Mantle of Responsibility and it reads "Guardianship for all living things lies with those whose evolution is most complete. The Mantle of Responsibility shelters all."

sensorpanel.thumb.png.8114c0c2e8528b73da18966766a58cb7.png

I noticed some of the older post don't have the attachment anymore, should my zip not be available anymore you can download it from here.

sensorpanel.zip

• Like 2

On 5/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, Exhumed said:

Hello community.

I have to get rid of something here again. There are obviously people here (https://forums.aida64.com/profile/56072-notmental/) aka (https://www.bigbromonitor.com/home) who think they can steal graphics or even whole panels without asking and paste them into an Aida64-like sensor panel software to use for their own purposes (pushing to sell external displays).

Some of my formerly free sensor panels were offered on this page, panels from other users can still be found there.

He wrote me on Youtube that he would like to buy all my sensor panels, which I refused. He wrote me what he would like to use my panels for and gave me the link to his website. I declined again and wrote him to delete all downloads with my sensor panels as they are no longer offered for free. I also wrote him that anyone who has already downloaded these panels can continue to use them for private purposes. I thought that was unequivocally clear after my answer.

Days later.
2 days ago I had an order for this MSI 1024x600px sensor panel that will be posted here later. In plain language, this means that a person has officially commissioned me to create an exclusive sensor panel for him, including new graphics. And today I find this panel almost unchanged (and after we talked about my sensor panel files on his page and that he has to remove them) on this site https://www.bigbromonitor.com/view/msi-7-inch-1024x600 as a free download. If you download it and look in the folders you will find my copyright text for the formerly free sensor panels. But that has no place in there at all, since this MSI panel is not a free panel, but someone paid me to create it like this and only I have the original files.

And as if that weren't crazy enough, he wants to hire me as a designer after he stole the MSI panel. No, that's clear. It makes you wonder if he's out of his mind. So if you post pictures of your panels here, he'll steal them too and use them.

I'm starting to feel as though this is going to be a thing of the past. Really great work by people who are very talented spoiled by looters and capatolists kinda like a lot of things with android. I myself download a lot of these panel that are posted and just modify whats needed to match my hardware and tastes. Glad i was able to get the ones that i was able to download before all this mess. I am glad i was able to get the ones from you and a few others, but would never use your work to make money, these fools need to get a job and stop thinking they can get by on someone else. So for them, thanks so f**king much for taking something great from everyone else just to make a few dollars, I really hope your site gets hacked and you go back to the cardboard box in an alley getting pissed on by all the cats and dogs there. And even then they deserve way worse, but i'm keeping it PG-13 rated at least. However, sorry it came to where those who abide by the code are punished, while they still do the same shit everywhere and walk around like they aren't trash. 

• Like 7

On 5/9/2022 at 5:22 PM, Maudima said:

W4H0G9m.png
My first SensorPanel release!
Windows 11 Signature Style SensorPanel. 1080x282

Below how I use it on my second monitor. Planning on adding CPU for the second release. 
2rgkjNj.png

Maudima.GPUOnly.v3.RC1.sensorpanel 22.02 kB · 8 downloads

All credits go to @Maudima, i did some changes on your sensor panel to adequate it to my setup. 1024x768 (Ipad 1 LCD Display) and with a little bit more informations xD

Sem título.jpg

Maudima original work edited by Maicon.sensorpanel

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Nothing really new, just looking for opinions.

Regarding the logos and sub-title, do you prefer the version with or without the separator-line.

beoutYF.png

or

PjDbLuf.png

With gets my vote.

-Mojo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, been watching for a long time this thread, but is my first time posting, made some changes and used some panels posted by users here as my base sensorpanel, I use a old android phone that I had and wasn't using as my second display integrated to the cabinet.

Both of them are in 1920x1080 resolution, you'll need the Geforce and Geforce bold fonts installed on system, enjoy.

* The stats on GPU seem wrong on pictures but they work fine, is that I made the edit on a different computer that don't have dedicated gpu, but they work fine.

nzxt white.png

nzxt black.png

GUI WHITE NZXT.sensorpanel GUI Black NZXT.sensorpanel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 2/21/2022 at 5:01 PM, Stove said:

Still trying out some new things. Unfortunately I wasn't able to separate the placement of the background bars/gauges without it looking terrible so you won't be able to move them around, unless you're decent at photoshop haha.

600x1024 again. Sensor panel file is included in the zip but has my components filled out. There's a blank version you can use instead.

Sensor Panel.PNG

Grey Teal Panel.zip 691.34 kB · 200 downloads

This is absolute amazing! Could you make it 1920x1080? 

• Thanks 2