Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

7 hours ago, Surjeet said:

I can make the above panel vertical to fit 800x480 size. However, it will only have the one circular meter/gauge with above other sensor information. Hope that works?

With the size 800x480, it would be difficult to accommodate 2 circular meters!

Thank you Surjeet, I'm trying to do it by myself...with the final goal to create an original one!
Thank you again

On 1/28/2024 at 1:30 PM, HisAirness23 said:

I have to use the RemoteSensor setting for my display. The display is working fine and loading the skins. I am talking about the custom gauges within the SensorPanel Skins such as here:

Custom gauges only work with sensor panel not LCD.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 7:38 AM, JariKoi said:

Thank you. How did you find them? I feel like maybe we should setup a website to collect aida themes, users upload/download themes, rate them etc, because a 500 page forum thread is really not great for it. Anyone want to help?

20 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Custom gauges only work with sensor panel not LCD.

What device are you using for a sensor panel? Can you recommend anything with a size of 5" - 7"? Just got an USB display from Aliexpress in 5" that only works with a program called WebToScreen. Thanks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HisAirness23 said:

What device are you using for a sensor panel? Can you recommend anything with a size of 5" - 7"? Just got an USB display from Aliexpress in 5" that only works with a program called WebToScreen. Thanks

I know that this is larger than the size you wanted but this is the one I use and I love it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BZ42RTMR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

If you search for "PC sensor panel" you can find a wide variety of shapes and sizes.  

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 6:33 PM, paradoxiom said:

Thank you. How did you find them? I feel like maybe we should setup a website to collect aida themes, users upload/download themes, rate them etc, because a 500 page forum thread is really not great for it. Anyone want to help?

That's an excellent idea. Making a subreddit can also be a game changer :)

Just pitching in my 2 cents.

Hi, i am entirely new to using Aida64 and i am getting ready to put a water cooling system into my pc and have decided to put in a sensor panel. I have gone through roughly 100 pages and seen multiple versions of a panel i would like to use but have yet to find a reliable way to download it that seems to still work. This is the sensor panel i had been trying to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

record.gif.f0a150d6bc664473ef644302b1df794a.gif.7be4eef1983e6c45e1bf09c13ccd86c9.gif.63fc06d04ce0428084e9384abd6d8cbd.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Swatgod said:

Hi, i am entirely new to using Aida64 and i am getting ready to put a water cooling system into my pc and have decided to put in a sensor panel. I have gone through roughly 100 pages and seen multiple versions of a panel i would like to use but have yet to find a reliable way to download it that seems to still work. This is the sensor panel i had been trying to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

record.gif.f0a150d6bc664473ef644302b1df794a.gif.7be4eef1983e6c45e1bf09c13ccd86c9.gif.63fc06d04ce0428084e9384abd6d8cbd.gif

As I am new also to Aida64 and it's forums... I have been going backward through the pages. I saw something similar on page 422ish.

Try there!😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jblaze2k said:

As I am new also to Aida64 and it's forums... I have been going backward through the pages. I saw something similar on page 422ish.

Try there!😅

I saw that one, but not what i could download. did have a link to an older version of it that randomly worked when i first signed up but by the time i went back to try to download it, the link was broken.