Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 1/30/2024 at 6:33 PM, paradoxiom said:

Thank you. How did you find them? I feel like maybe we should setup a website to collect aida themes, users upload/download themes, rate them etc, because a 500 page forum thread is really not great for it. Anyone want to help?

That's an excellent idea. Making a subreddit can also be a game changer :)

Just pitching in my 2 cents.

Hi, i am entirely new to using Aida64 and i am getting ready to put a water cooling system into my pc and have decided to put in a sensor panel. I have gone through roughly 100 pages and seen multiple versions of a panel i would like to use but have yet to find a reliable way to download it that seems to still work. This is the sensor panel i had been trying to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

record.gif.f0a150d6bc664473ef644302b1df794a.gif.7be4eef1983e6c45e1bf09c13ccd86c9.gif.63fc06d04ce0428084e9384abd6d8cbd.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Swatgod said:

Hi, i am entirely new to using Aida64 and i am getting ready to put a water cooling system into my pc and have decided to put in a sensor panel. I have gone through roughly 100 pages and seen multiple versions of a panel i would like to use but have yet to find a reliable way to download it that seems to still work. This is the sensor panel i had been trying to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

record.gif.f0a150d6bc664473ef644302b1df794a.gif.7be4eef1983e6c45e1bf09c13ccd86c9.gif.63fc06d04ce0428084e9384abd6d8cbd.gif

As I am new also to Aida64 and it's forums... I have been going backward through the pages. I saw something similar on page 422ish.

Try there!😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jblaze2k said:

As I am new also to Aida64 and it's forums... I have been going backward through the pages. I saw something similar on page 422ish.

Try there!😅

I saw that one, but not what i could download. did have a link to an older version of it that randomly worked when i first signed up but by the time i went back to try to download it, the link was broken.

9 hours ago, SW7 said:

Hi Rin, beautiful SP. 

May I know what is the name of the font style(s) you used? :)

I did not create the panel, I just changed the logo. It looks like the fonts are BF_Modernista Bold, SHDCOL. Here is a tip, to find the font of any panel. Load the sensorpanel into notepad and search for FNTNAM.

7 hours ago, Swatgod said:

Before I find the panel be aware that sensorpanels do not support animated gifs. You need to use it as a rslcd file and it can only be viewed in a browser.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Swatgod said:

Here is one without the animated gifs that is still available for download

image.thumb.png.c5c771225436b0694da0b6fb1b2ad2a7.png

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/8710-new-and-updated-sensor-panel-1024x600/#comment-55787

9 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Another one

So it took some luck but the original link that stopped working is functioning again and i got ahold of the older version that worked and was in the form of a rslcd file. I have a preview app running it and it appears to be working correctly and animating. Need to make some modifications to make it match my pc, but that wont be an issue. Thank you again for all your help, i really appreciate it.

32 minutes ago, Swatgod said:

So it took some luck but the original link that stopped working is functioning again and i got ahold of the older version that worked and was in the form of a rslcd file. I have a preview app running it and it appears to be working correctly and animating. Need to make some modifications to make it match my pc, but that wont be an issue. Thank you again for all your help, i really appreciate it.

You are welcome. Is this the app you are using?

RSLCD Viewer - An App for viewing RemoteSensor Panels  

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

You are welcome. Is this the app you are using?

RSLCD Viewer - An App for viewing RemoteSensor Panels  

Yeah, that's the one i am using currently and seems to be working well for the most part. Currently just so i can see changes that i am making. Still learning how Aida64 works.

2 hours ago, Swatgod said:

Yeah, that's the one i am using currently and seems to be working well for the most part. Currently just so i can see changes that i am making. Still learning how Aida64 works.

Can we use .sensorpanel files in that viewer or can we convert .sensorpanel files to RSLCD format and vice-versa?

1 minute ago, TheNext said:

Can we use .sensorpanel files in that viewer or can we convert .sensorpanel files to RSLCD format and vice-versa?

I have no idea honestly as i have not tried to look at the file format to see what was possible. you likely could recreate the .sensorpanel content inside of it though.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TheNext said:

Yes, they are all identical. The limitations are that custom gauges only work when viewed as a sensorpanel and animated gifs only work when viewed as a RSLCD using Aida64. The files themselves are identical. In fact all that you need to do to change from one to the other is to change the file extension or ignore the file extension completely when using Aida64 and when importing a file change the file requester to select "all files" Any file can be loaded and displayed but what you see on the screen will be limited by the exceptions I listed above. 

I am talking only about Aida64 and not the third party app mentioned earlier. As far as I know that app can display everything.