lifter Posted August 2 Posted August 2 Does anyone have flip panel for the 12 months Day and Year and Sun-Sat that they could share in a zip file. Thanks Quote
IVANn Posted August 3 Posted August 3 Работа длинной в трое суток окончена. Кидаю экспорт файл. Дальше в планах сделать вторую панель, но на нее куда больше времени нужно) 2026-08-03.spzip 3 Quote
toveyr Posted August 4 Posted August 4 20 hours ago, IVANn said: 20 hours ago, IVANn said: Работа длинной в трое суток окончена. Кидаю экспорт файл. Дальше в планах сделать вторую панель, но на нее куда больше времени нужно) 2026-08-03.spzip 4.4 MB · 3 downloads Awesome Cyberpunk / Sci-Fi AIDA64 SensorPanel design! The level of detail on the gauges, indicators, and overall UI style looks incredible. Thanks for sharing the export file on the thread—best of luck with building the second panel! Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 5 Posted August 5 (edited) Good morning, I have a question for the moderator. Can I publish a semsor panel in Aida64 with my idea for trying to animate images in the mentioned panel? I'm also asking users for help in improving this project. The panel format is 480x1920, as I can't configure more images to achieve smooth animation. I'm sending the project in a Zip file for possible review. pojedynek Red.zip Edited August 14 by Exhumed Quote
RubeusAlbus Posted August 6 Posted August 6 Used my old phone as sensorpanel monitor. Original designer is @Moderno but it's outdated and i updated. It has media track feature. Wanted to add album cover but needs special stuff like setting a mini server etc so didn't bother to do, maybe next Aida updated will let us idk. Can share files if anyone wants Quote
Loyd Posted August 7 Posted August 7 2 hours ago, lifter said: Are there any flip numbers for Aida64.? no, only thru SynQPanel Quote
Loyd Posted August 7 Posted August 7 On 8/3/2026 at 6:59 PM, IVANn said: Работа длинной в трое суток окончена. Кидаю экспорт файл. Дальше в планах сделать вторую панель, но на нее куда больше времени нужно) 2026-08-03.spzip 4.4 MB · 22 downloads what size is this? Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 8 Posted August 8 Quote On 8/5/2026 at 9:54 AM, Cichyczłowiek said: Good morning, I have a question for the moderator. Can I publish a semsor panel in Aida64 with my idea for trying to animate images in the mentioned panel? I'm also asking users for help in improving this project. The panel format is 480x1920, as I can't configure more images to achieve smooth animation. I'm sending the project in a Zip file for possible review. I'm sorry, I'm fixing my mistake, I'm adding a photo of the panel and a preview, place to watch Quote
Gooshter Posted August 9 Posted August 9 Sensor Panel VER 1.5.sensorpanel1920x480 New Sensor Panel VER.1.5.psd Hi everyone, here is my panel for 1920x480! I uploaded the Photoshop file so you can edit anything you want to match your setup. I shared all the sensors I'm using so you can simply load them straight away,hope you all doing well. 3 Quote
john singleton Posted August 9 Posted August 9 On 6/12/2024 at 3:25 PM, ferocco said: yes!!! where is the original and this version? ide like to try both Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 14 Posted August 14 Good morning. I managed to create a small animation using the Aida64 sensor panel. Something for Star Wars fans. I'm sharing a photo and video here without a downloadable file due to its size limit. You can download it from Google Drive at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gkQRBZq08NGEV1egoMSEU11b1_cLWsgi/view?usp=drive_link. The file is for a 480x1920 screen format, which you can edit and add your own nec. bandicam 2026-08-14 16-25-41-269.mp4 Quote
Stefan62280 Posted August 14 Posted August 14 Clean black/orange layout for an 8" 1280×800 screen (for my case : Jonsbo D41) Shows CPU/GPU temps, CPU core usage, clocks, RAM/VRAM, GPU power, pump and fan speeds. Font: Segoe UI / Segoe UI Light Fan/pump sensors may need to be reassigned depending on your setup. File attached 2026-08-15.spzip 2 Quote
Fichtel72 Posted August 19 Posted August 19 On 3/22/2025 at 6:02 PM, MSK said: I've just seen this unique sensor panel and try to remake this for my own setup! Iám searching this Skin in 1920x1080 ... anyone ? thank you 3 Quote
Lagrange Bruno Posted August 20 Posted August 20 Ce SensorPanel est optimisé pour un affichage 1920×720 sur écran tactile Prechen 12,3". C'est uniquement de l'assemblage, merci pour le partage. Offrir un monitoring clair, stable et lisible, adapté aux écrans tactiles horizontaux, avec une mise en page équilibrée permettant une surveillance complète du PC en un seul coup d’œil. Pensé pour un setup haut de gamme, alliant esthétique soignée et monitoring précis La vente ou la monétisation est interdite. iLoveZIP_Create.zip 1 Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 21 Posted August 21 Hello. I created another panel using the system Paint. I focused more on creating the animation than on the system parameters and computer components. Everyone can set their own settings. I'm uploading a photo , a vertical panel 480x1920. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ljQZsSYTl6s23YBNHIeKBSHbpUImEJf/view?usp=drive_link If anyone wants to check it out in more detail, the zip file can be downloaded from Google Drive because it exceeds the maximum size limit due to the large number of images. Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 23 Posted August 23 Another sensor panel of my design – this time as an integrated circuit with neon backlighting and the Aorus logo. The photo shows an example of the design with the component sensors, and the downloadable file is blank, so you can use it as a template for your own ideas, so you can add whatever you need. układ neon.spzip 2.spzip 1 Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 23 Posted August 23 Hello. Here's a smaller 480x320 panel for those with smaller screens. Anyone can edit it and add the necessary parameters. układ Aorus neon 480x320.tulcd 1 Quote
Loyd Posted August 23 Posted August 23 10 hours ago, Cichyczłowiek said: Another sensor panel of my design – this time as an integrated circuit with neon backlighting and the Aorus logo. The photo shows an example of the design with the component sensors, and the downloadable file is blank, so you can use it as a template for your own ideas, so you can add whatever you need. układ neon.spzip 2.spzip 949.58 kB · 1 download 1 Quote
Loyd Posted August 23 Posted August 23 that was my try using Cichyczłowiek background I have yet to place dials and bar grafts and such got it on 1050X1920 looks really neat Quote
Mordred Posted August 24 Posted August 24 On 5/22/2026 at 3:32 AM, Zatara said: Noctua background 1024x600 Screenshot 😀 Noctua.spzip 1.5 MB · 129 downloads Still fairly new at this, is it easy enough to conver this to 1280x420? Also do the graphics on this move (ie GPU fan dial) or are they static picture that you just have the numbers input? Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 24 Posted August 24 Hi. I have a new sensor panel to show and download, in my neon style. This time, I've added practically all the most essential component data, which we can control and adjust as needed. Obviously, the data will be different for everyone and may not rotate, for example, the fan images, because they're set up for my computer, so I need to change the settings. The panel is vertical for a 480x1920 screen. Let me know if you have any ideas for a new panel or for your screen—I have too much free time, so I'll do something, and of course, for free. pełne dane.spzip Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 24 Posted August 24 Just out of boredom, 2 panels with the earth motif and the last solar eclipse, the panels are 480x320 and 480x1920 for any editing but the most necessary data is Prześlij opinię zaćmienie słońca 480x1920.spzip ziemnia 480x320.tulcd 1 Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Hello. I'm very interested in downloading files from my private Google Drive. I'm re-publishing two alien-UFO panels for vertical panels 320x480 and 480x1920. You can download them directly from the forum. The panels don't have pre-set sensor parameters, as I'll leave that to you. You can insert whatever you want, wherever you want. Only the color change and the aliens are set with a 0.500ms timer to achieve the animation effect. Best regards. 25.08.25 alien.tulcd 2026-08-25 Alien.spzip Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.