Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, Andrey Lepher said:

pls post more in this resolution i apreciate it !!

Its very easy to find a panel you like and then manipulate to the size you want. I installed AIDA64 and it took me about 5 minutes to work out that you need to go to preferences scroll down to the sensor panel and just make the panel larger.

Then simply right click on the panel when it is on the screen to select the sensor panel manager. Every item can be selected individually and moved around to suit your needs. I make the panel quite large to move all the elements out the way and then simply google a nice image and in paint3D or similar app simply make it the needed resolution and save to the desktop.

Use the manger to import a new image select what you just put on your desktop and now you have your work area. simply move the items into that area and arrange as you like them. Then simply resize the window so that all that extra work space is no longer visible and then use the sensor panel manger to export once finished. Then all your work is saved...

Added bonus to this is that you can have a lot of fun with the app.

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and have been looking around on here for the past five days. I want to THANK EVERYONE on here for sharing and posting. I hope to post a Board Inspired sensor panel soon in a 1920x1080 format (I'm old and have bad eyes). I've downloaded a lot of panels and gauges, but I don't remember the the people that posted them (there are 155 pages). I'm truly sorry that I didn't take notes when I first started looking to so that I can mention them by name. 

Again thanks EVERYONE! for you help and postings!  

• Like 2

On 8/30/2021 at 7:53 PM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Looking good. 

Yeah wallpaper engine gives so many choices for nice/crazy aesthetics. Lately i've just been using Aida64 OSD Panel (rather than sensor panel) and 'Wallpaper Engine' audio-visualizers synced with my case lighting. 

could you be so kind to share, i have a gundam pc build too and would love to have this sensor panel xD   murdocdark@gmail.com thanks

On 19/08/2021 at 06:44, Liao Joey said:

ZÉRO V2 1024X600 

La fonction de thème est la même que ZERO V2 1920X480. qui  avec des effets d'animation. Effets de visualisation audio. Parce que mon travail est trop chargé, je ne l'ai pas terminé jusqu'à présent... Veuillez lire les instructions d'installation (read_me_first.txt) avant d'utiliser.

Profitez-en !

Aperçu

preview.thumb.jpg.5e5a754936c266ba0d347704aeb1f563.jpg

lien de téléchargement (Supprimer après 7 jours)

your panel is beautiful, can you renew the download link please?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crefoe said:

Straight forward wallpaper engine animation just for CPU & GPU temps don't need much more to be honest.

Simple = More sometimes.

Here's video..

These are so much fun to make.

*snip*

Are you just using an animated gif as a background?

2 hours ago, crefoe said:

Straight forward wallpaper engine animation just for CPU & GPU temps don't need much more to be honest.

Simple = More sometimes.

Here's video..

These are so much fun to make.

bandicam 2021-09-29 17-24-48-108.jpg

Would it be possible to leave a link to the engine?  I looked for Straight forward wallpaper engine and cannot find anything.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 6:20 AM, Liao Joey said:

ZERO V2 1920X480 screenpanel comes with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects. There is no download link, please send a message to me and leave your E-mail address. I will send it to you !

PS:ZERO V2 1024X600 will be soon...

If you have the 1024x600 version, mind me asking for a share?
Email: rebel_zaraki@hotmail.com

7 hours ago, crefoe said:

It's an app on Steam called Wallpaper Engine. I thought people were more familiar with this program. I haven't uploaded any of mine on the workshop though.

Ahhhh ok, so it's an animated wallpaper using that Steam app, and the sensorpanel has a transparent background, is that how you did it?

..wait, nope, can't have transparent background. You're using sensorpanel not remote sensor, right?

Hmm.. on further investigation, it looks you make AIDA64 partially transparent. Not going to work for what I had in mind.