Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/7/2021 at 8:12 PM, Manuel Ibarra said:

hi, i need some help, everytime i import a sensorpanel, it changes the resolution to 2400x600, even if the sensor panel is 1920x480, i change the resolution manually but it is all messed up :s

Open Aida64, goto Preferences under the File menu.

Select SensorPanel and edit the SensorPanel Size values as necessary.

SensorPanelSize.png

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, xcom-aida64 said:

Full credits to @Exhumed for providing the original assets - Exactly what I was looking for!!

I've created this panel based on the original assets however adapted the frames and created additional icons. 

Thoughts on this? 

Sensor Panel.png

Nice to see that you could do something with it. The vertical sensor panel I added was basically just a template and not a finished design. I like what you made of it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zeke009 said:

Open Aida64, goto Preferences under the File menu.

Select SensorPanel and edit the SensorPanel Size values as necessary.

SensorPanelSize.png

the resolution does not matter. what is important is the scaling of the screen, or even photo, you have to know how the person has set the scale, if not test each scale in AIDA64 close each time.

Capture d’écran 2021-10-08 123547.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 10:45 AM, favaratojr said:

Hi there,

How do you manage to use a wallpaper from wallpaper engine and keep the opacity of the sensor panel? I am trying to do something like you did, with an animated matrix wallpaper on the background, but if I set any level of transparency on the sensor panel settings, it also dimms the gauges too... thank you

I also want to know. The other option is to make a sensor panel that's smaller than my screen. I have 600 x 1024 panel. I made the sensor panel at 600 x 250. 

Panel.png

• Like 3

Just wanted to show how easy and powerful AIDA64 really is. I do this as reading comments a lot of people just download ready made sensors. Nothing wrong in that at all as I have downloaded a ton to look at and work out how more experienced members have made their creations. 

Along with AIDA all one needs is something as simple as 3D paint or if you are adventurous use GIMP. And of course your search engine of choice to gather some images to mess around with. I found an image online which is possibly copyrighted but then again it was on several free to download sites?? So not taking any chances to create problems here is a copy of the original that I cropped to fit a 480 x 1920 screen.  

With 3D Paint I simply used the rectangular selection tool to make a box around the barrel then the gunsight and finally the center. I wrote down the dimensions on paper then simply one opens the 16 files required for a gauge and each one just copy and adjust size to the dimensions you have written down and save. The entire process took me about 30 minutes and about 3 hours browsing images as I got side tracked by how many awesome images are on the webs. LOL :)

I simply added my MB Logo and the gauges are for CPU T for Temps and GPU. Nothing fancy but simply the basics

PLS do not ask for links as this is simply to try and illustrate to people new to AIDA how Cool AIDA 64 is and how it allows one to take just about anything as a back ground and then drop AIDA sensors and gauges onto it. 

As a side note I have only used AIDA for about 5 weeks and maybe 25 hours in total. That should tell how easy the AIDA64 is to use for both information and fun.

And finally my thanks to those that have done countless hours on Custom panels and Gauges in GIMP that I used to work out how to make what I made for personal use. My example cannot compare to what they have built from the ground up but hopefully it helps some that do not really know what they want to create something unique for themselves.

image from web.png

image with AIDA64.png

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

Just wanted to show how easy and powerful AIDA64 really is. I do this as reading comments a lot of people just download ready made sensors. Nothing wrong in that at all as I have downloaded a ton to look at and work out how more experienced members have made their creations. 

Along with AIDA all one needs is something as simple as 3D paint or if you are adventurous use GIMP. And of course your search engine of choice to gather some images to mess around with. I found an image online which is possibly copyrighted but then again it was on several free to download sites?? So not taking any chances to create problems here is a copy of the original that I cropped to fit a 480 x 1920 screen.  

With 3D Paint I simply used the rectangular selection tool to make a box around the barrel then the gunsight and finally the center. I wrote down the dimensions on paper then simply one opens the 16 files required for a gauge and each one just copy and adjust size to the dimensions you have written down and save. The entire process took me about 30 minutes and about 3 hours browsing images as I got side tracked by how many awesome images are on the webs. LOL :)

I simply added my MB Logo and the gauges are for CPU T for Temps and GPU. Nothing fancy but simply the basics

PLS do not ask for links as this is simply to try and illustrate to people new to AIDA how Cool AIDA 64 is and how it allows one to take just about anything as a back ground and then drop AIDA sensors and gauges onto it. 

As a side note I have only used AIDA for about 5 weeks and maybe 25 hours in total. That should tell how easy the AIDA64 is to use for both information and fun.

And finally my thanks to those that have done countless hours on Custom panels and Gauges in GIMP that I used to work out how to make what I made for personal use. My example cannot compare to what they have built from the ground up but hopefully it helps some that do not really know what they want to create something unique for themselves.

image from web.png

image with AIDA64.png

No, it's not that simple, you have to know the basics of gimp or in my case Photoshop and illustrator, creating an image from A to Z is not that simple, yes put the loading bars or the graphics that are implemented directly on AIDA64 it's simple but you push the design is not the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bouleanthony said:

No, it's not that simple, you have to know the basics of gimp or in my case Photoshop and illustrator, creating an image from A to Z is not that simple, yes put the loading bars or the graphics that are implemented directly on AIDA64 it's simple but you push the design is not the same.

I did in fact give credit to the true creators that design from the ground up...maybe you missed that part. I also stated that what I made could not be compared to such designs but to find an image that a user likes and adjust the Gauges that others have created to fit is very easy. So it opens the door to even those of us without the skillset that some members have to create something we can enjoy that matches our mindset at that moment in time. A favorite game -weapon or character is easy to Google and the sheer number of Gauges Bars logos etc that are available here in this thread make life very easy. So much so that should a person find a new game or charachter etc the ease of use with AIDA64 makes it a simple project to adjust a sensorpanel to meet ones wishes.

On 2/4/2021 at 5:44 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Like and quote if you want me to share this template! 800x480

New Project (1).png

On 2/8/2021 at 8:54 AM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

So here we go!

Here you can find attached all the files related to this SensorPanel, which I have named as "KICS" (Keep It Clean & Simple). I have made some minor adjustments after the first post to make the panel visually better.

The font used is called "Orbitron".

Like and enjoy!

PD1: if you find some mistakes, let me know in order to improve also my own SensorPanel!

PD2: share your creations based on this template!

Background.zip 40.79 kB · 531 downloads Gauge.zip 214.09 kB · 569 downloads KICS - Jav M..sensorpanel 140.54 kB · 832 downloads Orbitron.zip 151.84 kB · 529 downloads

On 8/23/2021 at 8:41 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Some people are sending me DMs asking for my KICS panel. I suppose they see it on the popular posts at the right side of the webpage, being this post the first one I made related to this panel, kind of a preview.

All the files can be found and downloaded here.

Thanks everybody for your support! It's a pleasure to me having one of the most popular posts around here...

Peace!

KICS v2!! 800x480 as the v1

I'm sharing with you all my new KICS background (black and transparent) and the template to guide you in arranging the info. I wanted to include more info, specially voltage and TDP of CPU, GPU and RAM. Also wanted to arrange better the info.

Give me your impressions, all comments will be very appreciate!

Background black.png

Background transparent.png

FPS gradient.png

Template.png

• Like 6

• Sensor Moderators
2 hours ago, Jo Branche said:

sup guys hey im looking for someone to make me a custom sensor pannel with the res 600x1024 in a red and black theme

willing to pay

pls come priver thanks alot

received_569612917756946.jpg

Are you all seriously trying to pull the same thing off?

This guy is believed to be a troll. He has already tried exactly the same here in the forum. He offers someone money for a custom sensor panel, but does not pay in advance. He describes what dimensions, colors, logos and so on he would like to have. But when it comes to making the entire requested advance payment (in my case PayPal) (because I do not work for free in advance and deliver graphics for use without payment for an order), he pinches his tail and no longer reports by PM!

Report and block him, so he get's banned.

• Like 2