Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/11/2021 at 5:43 AM, antonio said:

happy new year 2021!!!

1920X1080.png

1920-515.jpg

1920X1080.7z 9.45 MB · 5485 downloads

Is this just outstanding piece of art also existing in 800x480? That would perfectly match in my new build i just done... i would have to do some changes cause i got the AMD 5800x and the AMD RX 6900 XT BUt this would be just amazing....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2021 at 3:49 PM, Roguestratus said:

This is not my panel, but it wasn't available in 800x480 5" screen, but luckily I was able to get the background, resize it, and start from scratch. I made a few modifications here and there but it's pretty much the same.

I made more changes after I took the picture, which is the inclusion of the case fan gauge, and temps of ssds.

Capture.PNG

kz5w892va3r71.png

RoguestratusEditSP.sensorpanel 1.13 MB · 70 downloads

when i import it icons are everywhere and panel doesnt open at 800x480 for some reason 

2 hours ago, Kilumnati said:

when i import it icons are everywhere and panel doesnt open at 800x480 for some reason 

Sorry it comes out like that, but not sure if it's from my end or if you need to change something from your end. Did you make sure your resolution is set to 800x480 on your sensorpanel?

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, Jo Branche said:

are you fucking serious go fucking look your DM you didnt reply my last one and yeah maybe your fucking is way to out of price and didnt see shit of your work report and block

I waited three days for a answer from you. You are wasting my time. I have better things to do in the meanwhile. So 50€ is to expensive for you to pay to a freelance graphic designer, to create a complete custom sensor panel? Ok

"How much do freelance graphic designers charge per hour?According to Upwork's own internal data, the median hourly rate for a freelance graphic designer on their platform falls between $15 – $35 per hour, with an average of $25 per hour. Within that, there's a wide range of anywhere from $15–$150 per hour."

I will not make or accept any more offers here. Nobody does that for "5" €.

• Like 4

On 9/15/2021 at 2:15 PM, philipfreire said:

Sorry been super busy and without a PC for the last little while. I am unable to do it right now.

Hello, new to this community, If possible can you also make them into 800 x 480, when you get a chance?

(Sorry if its to much to ask, but if possible for me, without the Logos on the left and right corners? thanks!

Mainly looking at the "Logitech" version, but I don't own anything NZXT or Logitech.)

Thanks!

-jv

On 10/6/2021 at 7:25 PM, The Silence said:

Hello all. I want to fist thank you all for the great ideas and work. I've completed my first panel... not perfect but it works for now :)

Silence-800x480.screenshot.png

Silence_800x480.7z 288.08 kB · 41 downloads

I really like you sensor panel and am trying it out but how do I get the amps, Watts and total system power to work? The volts are working fine just everything else is not. I have a EVGA Supernova 1300 P+ power supply if that matters. Thx!

On 7/22/2021 at 10:11 PM, orange_t said:

Hey. I also have 7inch display and made a 600x1024 version of this panel for myself with some adjustments. You can use this as another stepping stone in learning how to customize your own sensor panel. All credits goes to 4xu5.
scr_1.thumb.jpg.4284cbce79e2fd17931e50abfe902db9.jpg

Shift_600x1024.sensorpanel 1.49 MB · 643 downloads

Does anyone have a 800 x 1280 version of this.. thanks in advance

• Like 3