Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 05.09.2021 at 19:59, Liao Joey said:

Обновление до V1.1

1. исправить положение отображения некоторого текста на панели экрана

2.Добавьте логотип AMD, настройте преобразование цвета логотипа NZXT.

May I ask for a copy? QSp1int@gmail.com

Thanks a lot in advance, they look amazing! 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:52 AM, mrcl said:

Hey guys,

I just clicked through almost all sides in this thread and I have to say, there are some really awesome panels around! Great job!

I am very new in this game of sensor panels and bought myself a 5" 800x480 Screen. Handling the Aida64 tool is not a problem at all.

I would like to build a Tron Legacy theme, matching my RGB but unfortunately, I have no experience in creating graphics with any tool at all. 

Is there maybe someone willing to help me to realize it? I'd appreciate it with all I have.

Cheers

Marcel

Just started working on something you might like.

I'll post once i get it finished, probably next weekend (work !!!).

I'tron1.jpg.44d4e3aea125725ee72b38d843956f20.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/20/2021 at 8:23 PM, successlessness said:

I am also making a 7 inch display for my girlfriend. I plan on customizing a frame for the screen so that it can display a photoslide as well. Love to see what you come up with

You probably don't care... but I just wanted to update you on my computer project of mounting a display inside my computer.  I have a demo of my sensor panel running on a 10" display. Unfortunately, it's a very tight fit for the HDMI on the mounted 7", so I need a 270 degree angle HDMI cable. I don't have one, so I'm waiting on an order from Amazon. In the meantime, the demo 10" screen is actually a nice secondary display - maybe I can run a software that shows outside weather or photoslide or calendar... any recommendations?

IMG_20210120_19575548x0.jpg

On 7/1/2021 at 3:28 AM, 4xu5 said:

Got some new hardware so I needed to upgrade my sensor panel a bit.

Untitled.thumb.png.2afe107959bc83991df9b56b8459027f.png

The new panel has a resolution of 1024x600 which is more popular than the resolution I had before.

Attached are the psd for the background and the sensorpanel file. Enjoy!

2021-06-30.sensorpanelFetching info... Back_2.psdFetching info...

I like this very much, can you share a 1920x1080 one?

Material Design Mini Media 

Been messing around with AIDA64 and some Wallpaper Engine music visualizers. I'm using one that let's whatever wallpaper you want be audio responsive. Usually have a slideshow going on. It can look pretty crazy when I set my PC case lighting to be audio responsive too.

Started out wanting to make it look like a phone widget, but ended up as a toolbar-looking thing.

• Thanks 1

Think I put this in wrong place initially.  Very new to using AIDA64 and have a question. Starting to create a sensor panel and wondering if possible to have hidden labels that only show when you mouse over them. With limited room I would like to only see labels on some of my gauges when I mouse over them.  Thanks to all sharing info and content on here, it has been a great help. Thanks

On 10/21/2021 at 9:40 PM, Zeke009 said:

This is the panel I am using now, it is based on racQn's. I've been using it to see what I can display and what I actually want to display. 

PanelAmazonSmile: 8.8 inch 1920x480 IPS LCD Screen for Aida64 PC CPU Monitor GPU Fan Speed Computer Temperature Memory Sub Display Cars LiveDash Raspberry Pi MIPI DIY Kits : Electronics

• I received the following part numbers: Panel: HSD088IPW1-A00 & HDMI Board: HDMI-HSD088-V06

CaseCase for 8.8 inch 1920x480 LCD panel HSD088IPW1 - AIDA64 Sensor Panel by midnightcruze - Thingiverse

• The mounts for the HDMI board do not line up. The case was made for V3 of the board and I received V6.

Panel.png

Panel case.png

Sorry to hear the mounting was not the same for the HDMI board.

Were the connectors in the same place?

Were you able to use the built in cable strain relief?

Glad you were able to use some if my work.

Looks great!

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 1:09 PM, Midnight said:

Sorry to hear the mounting was not the same for the HDMI board.

Were the connectors in the same place?

Were you able to use the built in cable strain relief?

Glad you were able to use some if my work.

Looks great!

I didn't realize you were on here, thank you for creating this and sharing it! I should clarify, that @Midnight did an awesome job on the case. The shipper sent product with model numbers that did not match the photos seen on the posting. Variations happen and the case it working as designed with the HDMI board simply resting in it.

I'll send you a PM of the board and case.