Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hey guys,

I just clicked through almost all sides in this thread and I have to say, there are some really awesome panels around! Great job!

I am very new in this game of sensor panels and bought myself a 5" 800x480 Screen. Handling the Aida64 tool is not a problem at all.

I would like to build a Tron Legacy theme, matching my RGB but unfortunately, I have no experience in creating graphics with any tool at all. 

Is there maybe someone willing to help me to realize it? I'd appreciate it with all I have.

Cheers

Marcel

On 10/19/2021 at 12:28 AM, j3nx_0n said:

so thats my first try to change it to my style. 그래서 내 스타일대로 바꾸려는 첫 번째 시도야. not perfect. 완벽하지 않은 Still in progress. 아직 진행 중이다. With and without logos. 로고가 있든 없든.

I don´t know how to access the data from the radiatorfan (not the Pump) from the nzxt and the fanspeed from the corsair commander pro :( nzxt에서 라디에이터 팬(펌프가 아님)과 corsair commander pro에서 나온 팬피드(fanpeed)의 데이터에 어떻게 접근해야 할지 모르겠다.

1st_Logo.jpg

1st.jpg

i love this would you mind sharing please if not i understand..

• Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 12:28 AM, j3nx_0n said:

so thats my first try to change it to my style. not perfect. Still in progress. With and without logos.

I don´t know how to access the data from the radiatorfan (not the Pump) from the nzxt and the fanspeed from the corsair commander pro :(

1st_Logo.jpg

1st.jpg

love this would you mind sharing please if not i understand

Screenshot_20211023-094026_NAVER.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, FingersMcSteal said:

Version 1 almost done, not sure about the background at the moment.

pred001.jpg.62218518792bee690334fe51cfd12d96.jpg

Interesting.....hopefully you know what all that says.  One thing you could do is take each of those....um, logos, designs.....whatever you would call the tribal markings.  Maybe tweak them in Photoshop or equivalent so you could use it as a gauge.  So, maybe shade it from a green colour to a red colour so you  have your lows and highs.  Just a thought.  Might make it more practical at a quick glance at what it is telling you.  Maybe you've already done that...and if so, I'll shut up now.  I would agree the background isn't right.....not entirely sure what would work well.  If you could get a dashboard of sorts so maybe it looks like the cockpit of their ship and those are the readings....but this is why I am not a designer.  

• Haha 1

Panel I made, based on another panel here, but customized to my own needs.
Will be an endless work-in-progress, thats one of the beautifull things on this software :)
800 x 480, unfortunately thats all the screen real-estate I have available.
Optimisations i'm working on:
- Find a better way to display the thread utilisation
- when GPU temp exeeds 70 C, the gauge will cross over to another frame.
- Add Network status somewhere

image.png.a564e93ed99872015932fa1fae2f46b6.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Leprecon.VV said:

Interesting.....hopefully you know what all that says.  One thing you could do is take each of those....um, logos, designs.....whatever you would call the tribal markings.  Maybe tweak them in Photoshop or equivalent so you could use it as a gauge.  So, maybe shade it from a green colour to a red colour so you  have your lows and highs.  Just a thought.  Might make it more practical at a quick glance at what it is telling you.  Maybe you've already done that...and if so, I'll shut up now.  I would agree the background isn't right.....not entirely sure what would work well.  If you could get a dashboard of sorts so maybe it looks like the cockpit of their ship and those are the readings....but this is why I am not a designer.  

Done already while i built it up...

pred002.jpg.0f35761fadc6f959dd1ed54e0a21a0cd.jpg

This is running Heaven demo (I maxed the fans to show the gauges / symbols working). The idea of the guages was if anythings running full red... it's maxed out.

If anyone knows the MAX RPM of a Lian Li GALAHAD AIO 360MM HIGH PERFORMANCE RGB CPU WATER COOLER, that would be helpful as mine seems to change its mind alot when i test it lol.

Generally the text (pred font) is pretty pointless but just fits into the 'general' theme of things.

Made sense to run it down from top to bottom starting with the CPU / GPU's then there various attributes so not to get too confusing. AIO pump guage started out higher up and nearer to the CPU as its pretty much related to that, but once the names started going in i started running out of room fast.

Motherboard and VRM i think are ok in there spots for now, maybe re-think its layout later. 

The black backgroup works much better but i think it just looks a bit bare TBH.

I'm thinking if i do a background image / art on it the pred text it needs to stay pure black to show the glow effect of the text.

1 hour ago, egosuma said:

Panel I made, based on another panel here, but customized to my own needs.
Will be an endless work-in-progress, thats one of the beautifull things on this software :)
800 x 480, unfortunately thats all the screen real-estate I have available.
Optimisations i'm working on:
- Find a better way to display the thread utilisation
- when GPU temp exeeds 70 C, the gauge will cross over to another frame.
- Add Network status somewhere

image.png.a564e93ed99872015932fa1fae2f46b6.png

bitte in 1024 x 600 teilen

On 5/30/2021 at 4:46 AM, SwinkZ said:

Hello. Do you know any solution for this? :) had same problem :/ every import everything in layout were broken :/

hey i get the same issue also. I double checked my settings in display settings and it wont even let me adjust the scaling on my panel, it greyed out to the recommended 100%. what i do is clink on every element and adjust but that sooo time consuming. owndering if there a easy fix

On 10/20/2021 at 1:54 PM, Slinter051 said:

I'm constantly working on sensor panels and changing things up. Most of them are inspiration from different builds on here. I'm currently trying my hand at creating my own gauges and so forth, it's a trying time lol Here's my current creation thanks to Meanjoegreen for inspiration. I will upload my next one when finished with the custom gauges, it will be something like this but my own. Thanks to everyone on here that has helped me out and inspired me. I enjoy this as much as I love building my custom computers.

If anyone wants this, just let me know, I have to clean up space on here

GhostV1.0.jpg

Can you share this? Tq

On 10/22/2021 at 6:24 AM, FingersMcSteal said:

Decided to start something new, got a feeling this ones going to give me a few problems with translations !

Looks ok on a 5" LCD tho, can't wait to get it finished ;)

test.jpg.6f703ab1cc7beb85ee34ccfb9a4714b7.jpg

Wonder how many will understand the meaning, I hope people get it.