Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi all. I'm going to be doing a run of Cyberpunk 2077 themed panels @ 1920x480
in the next couple of days if anybody is interested.

Here's a sample of what they look like.

These panels use elememts from @Exhumed, @levedog and gauges i found in a panel from @miishb79, thanks to those guys for their work.

Cyberpunk-JAy.JPG

The panels are now her if you want them:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, James McCoy said:

Hoping some of you peeps maybe able to help me out. I am looking for a safe place to download white transparent logos. I was able to find a Corsair one that I was able to resize and use. What I am looking for now is a 2021 intel logo and nvidia logo, both white. This is what I have so far. For anyone who may see something I used, logo's and idea's, thank you. This is 1080x1920.

image.png

I sent one but realized maybe other would want a copy so https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H7OJV56Z_OF5c5d5vRbF_ZUX8f74LRbf/view?usp=sharing

That one have the blue dot over the "I" https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HubXKgfOg4n3P0U44y-iiyKfBjxPdAu8/view?usp=sharing

that one is all white it's big so anyone can resize to their likeing

Hi all,

I  discovered the whole senosor panel thing about a week ago and have become totally hooked, thanks to the inspiration on this forum.

There many elements created by others on here in my first attempt, so most of the credit needs to go to those creators and I want to thank all the people who posted parts for other people to use. Following their lead, here is my panel for others to use if they want.

Fonts are Guardians and Geforce.

image.png

Rocket_600x1024.sensorpanel guardians.zip

Geforce.zip

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Exclusified said:

Amazing panel! May I know where I can get the 1920x515 file?

Looks like a rip of the jarvis rainmeter to me. And for size specific screens especially ones that are off sizes like 515 youre going to need to edit yourself as its not exactly a 1920x480 screen which is more common. Just a stretch of the bg and move the stuff you need to into the dead center and then move the other pieces around the bg your resized. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 8:10 PM, Arctucas said:

Right 16, my mistake.

OK, installed GIMP.

Found a 120° arc .png file.

I need to divide the arc into 16 equal pieces, correct?

Then assign a color to each?

How?

Just a tip actual vfx software(software made for animations) is much better for shape manipulation. Anyone who says different has no idea what they are talking about. All adobe software can be trialed for 1 month no issues and if you like it go on aliexpress or ebay and buy a year for a few dollars. Its that simple and it costs less than 5$. You really cant beat it. You can get the master collection for 20$ or less so yeah it may be possible to do in GIMP or an online photoshop but its not going to be easy thats for sure as those software werent designed with animation or moving shapes images etc in mind. They were designed to edit stills, even if they do have gif editing capabilites. So after effects or sony vegas these "loading rounds" that are extremely extravagant can be created and rendered inside of 5 minutes. Just b/c its what the software was built to do. 

Hello i am new to this forum and was wondering if someone can make an 1280 x 800 or 800 x 1280 sensor panel.

If thats not oossible then 768 x 1024 or 1024 x 768 may be done aswell

Have been trying for the last couple of days to make a panel but i cant get it the way i want.

Looking for something with dragon ball or anything else awesome

specs of my pc:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF

16 gb 2133 DDR 4

256GB Kingston SSD

Gigabyte 1050 TI OC

If someome can make this please let me know, searched tru almost all post in this topic

10 hours ago, Alpharius68 said:

Hi all,

I  discovered the whole senosor panel thing about a week ago and have become totally hooked, thanks to the inspiration on this forum.

There many elements created by others on here in my first attempt, so most of the credit needs to go to those creators and I want to thank all the people who posted parts for other people to use. Following their lead, here is my panel for others to use if they want.

Fonts are Guardians and Geforce.

image.png

Rocket_600x1024.sensorpanel 1.9 MB · 4 downloads guardians.zip 3.27 kB · 2 downloads

Geforce.zip 143.06 kB · 1 download

Is this possible in 800 x 1280 or 768 x 1024, it looks awesome

Thanks to marty-demo for his sensorpanel - I tweaked to 600x1024 - this is my first attempt and pretty happy with it, obvoiusly a lot less work thanks to leveraging another oneDetailed_Red_Portrait.sensorpanel. Obviously this much RGB is absolutely necessary :)

Attached my updated version for Lamptron 600x1024 and a very bad pic below - looks a lot better in real life.

Slight tweaks:

• Changed resolution to 600x1024
  • Cosmetic changes to match Nvidia/Intel
  • Added FPS counter, CPU throttling, Multiplier, Refresh Rate, IP Address
  • 2021-11-06.thumb.png.ffb5f9a1d5bfed19231df342b3d3b574.pngIMG_2793.thumb.JPEG.59cda9b0622410963af46b6765e033a1.JPEG

On 4/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, marty-demo said:

Thanks AIDA64 .  I've  been working on this project for while now trying to find a good hardware monitor . I've tried numerous software like widows gadgets , Rainmeter and others but none come close to the flexibility and customization of aida64 sensor panel.   

my senory panel and background templates can be found here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yH94G6xE_tOKwSJsf6KYgZrs51Bm4qH9

The fonts I used were part of the Darwin pro font family

edit( GeeekPi 5 inch HDMI Monitor LCD Resistive Touch Screen 800x480 LCD Display USB Interface for Raspberry Pi 4) is the screen used 

sensorpanel capture.JPG

DISPLAY12.jpg

PC PHOTOsmall .jpg

• Like 2