Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3 hours ago, Filipe Alves said:

no i didn't make those panels, they are given upon buying barrowch lcd's, and i agree with you on thanking and giving the credits to those who create and put their personall time into it.

but the way you behave is not correct in my opinion (and it's just my opinion), this should be a place of sharing works and tought's.

i myself i ain't good with design progs but i'am good with electronics, but that doesn't mean i won't replay to anyone that seeks help in the little i know.

So if you buy a Barrowch FBEHD-01 display, they give you the sensor panel files that they show in their advertising? I wanted to get one of these displays but could not find them in stock in the US for a reasonable price. Then I found a FormulaMod clone that was a few dollars cheaper and available on Amazon so I bought that one instead. I really like some of the layouts shown on the Barrowch site, but they never really say how or where to get the files. It just says "Officials will continue to release a variety of interfaces based on ASISA64 system monitoring software".

So if I had bought the Barrowch panel, I would have gotten access to all of the panels they show? Is there any way to get these panel files if you did not buy a Barrowch display?

• Thanks 1

In my opinion, this topic is based on SHARING SensorPanels. But you can share an idea, you can share the original files... Whatever. It's up to you and it should be perfectly fine.

However, good manners should be present and obviously great ideas and great works must be strongly recognised.

Personally, I share my SensorPanel "KICS" based on NZXT's CAM software because I like the style and it is what I want and need. And I have been uploading revisions since the original post for you guys. I like people recognising my job, and, of course, I don't allow anyone to use my creations or ideas for commercial purposes without asking me before.

Said this, keep creating and enjoying this powerful software! To all new people around here, you will find thousands of great SensorPanels, ideas, solved problems... And great people, even though some seem to be more interested in making noise than anything else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, antonio said:

Dragon Ball 1100-3840

Made in spare time. The style is for reference only. In order to prevent commercial activities, no documents are provided for design reference only.

11.JPG

hello antonio
1100*3840 profile is really cool
Can you share your profile?
escapes997@gmail.com

On 10/9/2021 at 2:48 PM, Zeke009 said:

Open Aida64, goto Preferences under the File menu.

Select SensorPanel and edit the SensorPanel Size values as necessary.

SensorPanelSize.png

Im currently trying to import a Sensor Panel that is for 800x480, but when its imported, the SensorPanel size under Preferences always reverts to 640x384. When i change it to the 800x480, the panel is now all messed up and the icons and gauges are all not where they are supposed to be. even the letter font sizes are all different because of the aspect change.
is there a reason why a sensor template of 800x480 would change to that other aspect? 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 4:08 PM, lord0f6thpaths said:

this looks amazing. would you mind sharing it with me. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:52 PM, Ahbraxaz said:

Dude this is awesome, would you mind sharing it again?

The old link expired D:

On 10/2/2021 at 8:10 AM, alexdang08 said:

Hi David, 

This is amazing. Would you be able to send me a link to download. Your previous one expired. my email is [REMOVED].

To each of you guys, thanks for the complements. It's not 100% my work, but I took liberties with it used photoshop to design logos (it had intel stuff) and swapped out a lot of the graphics. See my original post here, as I have added a permanent download link to the file, being as the WeTransfer link has expired four times now.

Edited by David Gabriel Brown
Removing e-mail.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2