Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

OK, I must be doing something wrong here. I set my sensor panel size to the ones listed on each of the skins...and then it makes it a much larger size making all of the info in the wrong spots. When I reset the windows size, it just cuts off most of the info.

21 minutes ago, Hexen525 said:

OK, I must be doing something wrong here. I set my sensor panel size to the ones listed on each of the skins...and then it makes it a much larger size making all of the info in the wrong spots. When I reset the windows size, it just cuts off most of the info.

Your display scaling is likely different. Try setting the display scale to 100% on the display you are using for the panels.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danziger said:

Hier der link zum :D 

https://easyupload.io/fb6457

1920x1080.png

Really beautiful panel, which i have brutally hacked to make a simple panel for my 1920x480. i wanted it simple with the values i like to keep an eye on most, easy to read from distance, fit in with my dark case and neutral enough to go with any RGB profile.

simplesensor.jpg

BasicBlack.sensorpanel

pic.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2022 at 5:23 PM, Öld Ðad said:

Hello everyone im new here to aida64 and the system monitoring. I seen a background I would like to use and I think I have an idea on how to do some of it but there are a few things that I need some help with. I found the background thru google and it led me to the forums here in this share your sensor panel but its from a year or so ago and the link is no longer available. What I would like to know is how to get the guages to like those in the picture. The background fits the way my pc looks so I'd like to use it with the coloring and all that, if that makes sense. I've attached the background I would like to use and modify some and pics of my build to tie it all in. Any help is greatly appriciated.

AIda64.thumb.png.765bcb27809953578149ec7f0e5c23cf.png

20220321_2112451.jpg

20220321_2112511.jpg

20220321_2113001.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Please Share :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hexen525 said:

Right click the Aida64.exe (wherever you have it saved on your PC) > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Change High DPI Settings > Check Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: Select system in the drop down > ok > Apply   (might need a restart for your panel to load right.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, ejwalton125 said:

i have given it the good old college try and making a sensor panel is not my skillset. 

Anybody out there have a good car themed 1920x480 sensor panel. My end goal is to have a mustang themed one to go with all my esthetics. maybe like a car dashboard that i could drop and mustang logo with the red white and blue stripes behind it in the middle

Search the pages. I seen a few that might work

14 hours ago, Tones said:

Really beautiful panel, which i have brutally hacked to make a simple panel for my 1920x480. i wanted it simple with the values i like to keep an eye on most, easy to read from distance, fit in with my dark case and neutral enough to go with any RGB profile.

simplesensor.jpg

BasicBlack.sensorpanel 3.39 MB · 7 downloads

pic.jpg

Thank you very much, good work.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 9:01 AM, Pedro Henrique Araujo said:

whatsup guys.. im going to share my masterpiece with you, who actually just made some changes to what I found here :D

800x600

any change i can have the background file of you? use yours, but i wanna get rid of the network part and wanna remove some lines :P

image.png.17d1619318abbbc7de51b409785994f8.png

1380608550_2021-07-13DROPEFINAL2.0_sensorpanel.63c7ce2bce12988503120d1e6d6219fc 4.11 MB · 495 downloads

On 8/6/2021 at 4:09 PM, kodachrome said:

I've been making a real simple Loki TVA inspired Tempad interface. For anyone thats seen the show, the TVA are a group based on the design aesthetics of the 60s-late 70s, I loved the look more than the show. :)

2560x1440 for my trusty old (broken as a phone) OLED Galaxy S6, made a frame/case for it in the retro style too and printed it out.  Still a bit WIP. 

20210806_192437.jpg

20210806_192444.jpg

20210806_192450.jpg

20210806_192754.jpg

20210806_192802.jpg

20210806_193009.jpg

Tempad style in Aida64.png

I thought this was a cool orientation for the O11 Dynamic XL PC case. I have a system in the medium sized O11 Dynamic. Never thought to lay it on its side. Very popular case, if not one of the most popular.

On 2022. 05. 12. at 17:28, Guilherme Cirillo Cruz said:

Sziasztok, már régóta nézem ezt a témát, de most először teszek közzé, végrehajtottam néhány változtatást, és néhány, a felhasználók által ide közzétett panelt használtam alap érzékelőpanelként. Egy régi androidos telefont használok, ami volt és nem használtam. a második kijelzőm a szekrénybe integrálva.

Mindkettő 1920x1080-as felbontású, a Geforce és Geforce félkövér betűtípusok telepítése szükséges a rendszerre, élvezd.

* A GPU statisztikái rossznak tűnnek a képeken, de jól működnek, mert a szerkesztést egy másik számítógépen végeztem, amelyen nincs dedikált GPU, de jól működnek.

nzxt white.png

nzxt black.png

GUI WHITE NZXT.szenzorpanel 910,92 kB · 37 letöltés GUI Fekete NZXT.szenzorpanel 1,04 MB · 45 letöltés

nagyon szép munka! köszönöm szépen!

• Sensor Moderators

Another commissioned work. The basis was the MSI panel shown here recently but with a different arrangement. Water cooling is installed here, so a different layout. Sensorpanel size is 1024x600px. Gif animations shows possible color variations if someone wants a different color style. I also added custom fan icons and the Aorus monitor as a bonus.

evs9yf5o.png

6gb8ve.gif.72073e08dc493f442ee8060d7cf454f5.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1