Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

13 hours ago, Exhumed said:

I have the files as white & red. But what i see now, i cant upload anymore stuff in this forum because there is only "0.22MB left". :wacko:

So i upload the files to my DeviantArt profile. Download here: https://www.deviantart.com/3xhumed/art/Element-Package-v1-1-by-Exhumed-862641961

I added more files to the original package! v1.1

thanks, i will try it

Here's my Cluster5o sensor panel.

Custom gauges for: Overall Load, 6 Core Loads, Temperature, CPU Fan, Voltage, Memory, Power (wattage).  The upper/left spot is empty, and available for expansion.

Text is also provided for: CPU clock, Temperature, CPU Fan

All in a space of only 226x227px!  The included Zip file contains .sensorpanel file, plus all needed support fonts and PNGs.

Comments welcome.

799665366_PerformanceGaugeG5.png.fab625d0a8baa40d54b8480dbab0921f.png

SensorPanel_G5_CPU, v20211202.zip

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, frozenboy said:

nothing new but it seem i never seen anybody add animation to sensor panel. I think it look cool

hey @frozenboy,

im trying to add some animations to my panel, but im not smart enough to make it work,

could you share a quick how-to do it ?

i know how to make gauges etc, but im just wondering how to make them loop as on your screen.

cheers

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kent Byers said:

Any PSD for the background images, etc? want to try it on my panel its 1200x1920 I can see scaling up the jpg gets a bit pixelated 

@miishb79 Also very interested in those other PSD files, the one PSD that's included is for the gauge.

No others included I'm afraid.
Thanks in advance.