Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

9 hours ago, Wodge said:

Right click the task bar on your desktop, click Taskbar settings, scroll down to Multiple Displays and turn off 'show taskbar on all displays.

Taskbar.png

I know that but is there a way to hide just on a single display instead of all? I'd like to have the taskbar on the 2nd monitor as well, thats why Im asking

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:08 AM, marty-demo said:

Thanks AIDA64 .  I've  been working on this project for while now trying to find a good hardware monitor . I've tried numerous software like widows gadgets , Rainmeter and others but none come close to the flexibility and customization of aida64 sensor panel.   

my senory panel and background templates can be found here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yH94G6xE_tOKwSJsf6KYgZrs51Bm4qH9

The fonts I used were part of the Darwin pro font family

edit( GeeekPi 5 inch HDMI Monitor LCD Resistive Touch Screen 800x480 LCD Display USB Interface for Raspberry Pi 4) is the screen used 

sensorpanel capture.JPG

DISPLAY12.jpg

PC PHOTOsmall .jpg

On 10/29/2020 at 7:17 PM, Exhumed said:

Hello People,

Here is my first (not finished yet) work, 1280x800px. I used a template from one of the forum uploaders as a base to work with.

I did not have a display at this moment for my pc but maybe later i buy one.

The style is two-colored digital modern optic. As next i want to change the Gauge Meter to match the different red color and add some vector lines around the stats. Which elements remain and have a function that seems useful to me is not yet finished and will certainly be revised again. I will create more different themes from time to time.

Tipp: "0 FPS" You need rivatuner installed and run to enable rtss

What do you think? Do you like the layout?

Custom made vector background and some graphics to.

Fonts used but not included:

Chosence (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=chosence)

Cyberdyne (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=cyberdyne)

Used colors:

#E64253 (red: 230, green: 66, blue: 83)

#2FD7E0 (red: 47, gren: 215, blue: 244)

v1

Exhumed_Aida64_wip.png

v2

Cyberpunk_preview.thumb.png.7985a3b66ae1f13d96b801b92f6e150c.png

AIDA64_Panel by_Exhumed_v1_Cyberpunk.rarUnavailable AIDA64_Panel by_Exhumed_v2_Cyberpunk.rarUnavailable

That’s a very good looking skin man!

I’m a newbie, care to enlighten me on what do I have to know to create something as great as this?

I ordered a 5” 800x480 LCD display and would love to edit your skin to have it diplay on it. Thinking about grey/black with all the temps, utilisation, fps, cpu details and gpu details. how do i get rid the other 4 details and resize/recolour everything?

Thanks in advance!

On 11/20/2020 at 11:05 AM, Exhumed said:

I have really fun to design these Sensor Panels so far. So i made a new "Cyberpunk 2077" inspired theme.

I worked only on the graphics for 3 days! Holy moly cow.

And not to mention the time it needed to work on the sensor panel to change the sensors to fit on there positions. A lot of smal details (top and bottom bar). Still WIP. :o

1280x800px

Cyberpunk2077_preview.jpg

hey, may i know do you have in 800*480 size ?

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:47 PM, Exhumed said:

Hello Community, this is my finished "Cyberpunk 2077" sensor panel.

The working time was 3 full days to create the vector graphics (border bottom and top + frame borders and diagonal lines) and adjust the sensor panel and align all objects exactly.

You can change the background image. There are several files here, completely without decorative design elements and with cyberpunk texts / elements and hardware logos.

In order to be able to use the sensor panel to the full extent, please install the enclosed font for Windows.

(1280x800px resolution)

Video here:

How do you like the end result? :)

Cyberpunk2077_preview.jpg

Cyberpunk_2077_by_Exhumed.rar 6.8 MB · 248 downloads

This looks sick! nice job. by any chance do you own any skins for a 480*800 screen?

• Sensor Moderators
15 hours ago, Noct7 said:

That’s a very good looking skin man!

I’m a newbie, care to enlighten me on what do I have to know to create something as great as this?

I ordered a 5” 800x480 LCD display and would love to edit your skin to have it diplay on it. Thinking about grey/black with all the temps, utilisation, fps, cpu details and gpu details. how do i get rid the other 4 details and resize/recolour everything?

Thanks in advance!

Create a blank picture of 800x480px as a base and think about where which elements should be placed. Use the available space as efficiently as possible for youre screen size. You need a lot of time to work on a sensor panel. Arrange all the stats on the screen place graphics here and there. But everyone can do it with a minimum understanding of editing graphics and software usage. Find a font (dafont.com) you want to use and test whether all the characters you need are there. Sometimes special characters "°" are missing for temperature etc.

You change the diagrams and the associated colors of the PC components in Aida64. All elements are listed there in the Sensor Panel Manager, confusing but editable. You have to change all graphic elements yourself in an image processing program of your choice.

Every PC has installed different temperature sensors due to different hardware. Therefore, you have to adapt most of the sensor panels to your hardware yourself. So look for sensors in the program that give no or incorrect information and replace them from the drop-down menu with sensors that are installed on your mainboard or graphics card.

• Sensor Moderators
10 hours ago, Eduardo Suárez said:

This looks sick! nice job. by any chance do you own any skins for a 480*800 screen?

Thanks. No, i have no skins for this resolution. Everyone is using a different size monitor. And it's a lot of work to put together someting like that. And it's nearly impossible for me to do one skin+sensor for each screen size out there because the time it needs is huge. And i dont want to build all day long only skins and sensor panels. But you can build youre own skin. Use my "Elements Package" (watch my profile for files) if you want and build someting with these graphics together.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

Thanks. No, i have no skins for this resolution. Everyone is using a different size monitor. And it's a lot of work to put together someting like that. And it's nearly impossible for me to do one skin+sensor for each screen size out there because the time it needs is huge. And i dont want to build all day long only skins and sensor panels. But you can build youre own skin. Use my "Elements Package" (watch my profile for files) if you want and build someting with these graphics together.

Actually with sensor monitor in web browser mode, it could fit to any screen as long as the screen ratio (16:9) is compatible, no matter it is 1920:1080 2560:1440, the browser will fit it in fullscreen mode. So a sensor profile at highest resolution is enough. Otherwise, make it compatible to a specific screen is not really practical

Anw, Do you come out with any new profile idea

• Sensor Moderators
14 hours ago, frozenboy said:

Actually with sensor monitor in web browser mode, it could fit to any screen as long as the screen ratio (16:9) is compatible, no matter it is 1920:1080 2560:1440, the browser will fit it in fullscreen mode. So a sensor profile at highest resolution is enough. Otherwise, make it compatible to a specific screen is not really practical

Anw, Do you come out with any new profile idea

Okay good to know.

I have some ideas for new designs but nothing to show yet.

On 4/21/2020 at 1:08 AM, marty-demo said:

Thanks AIDA64 .  I've  been working on this project for while now trying to find a good hardware monitor . I've tried numerous software like widows gadgets , Rainmeter and others but none come close to the flexibility and customization of aida64 sensor panel.   

my senory panel and background templates can be found here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yH94G6xE_tOKwSJsf6KYgZrs51Bm4qH9

The fonts I used were part of the Darwin pro font family

edit( GeeekPi 5 inch HDMI Monitor LCD Resistive Touch Screen 800x480 LCD Display USB Interface for Raspberry Pi 4) is the screen used 

sensorpanel capture.JPG

DISPLAY12.jpg

PC PHOTOsmall .jpg

Made slight changes to mine, awesome stuff! Thank you so much @marty-demo

panel 1.jpg

panel 2.jpg

On 12/14/2020 at 1:42 AM, Giebel said:

I took the Cyberpunk2077 Skin of @Exhumed and tweaked it a bit to fit my 720x1280 monitor, which is installed upfront in my case. I also changed some other things like the background and some information shown. And I did a red version.

Screenshot Cyberpunk2077_upright.png

Screenshot Cyberpunk2077_upright_red.png

Hi Bro, 

Can you share your wonderful work?

I have the same resolution, thanks

• Like 2