Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 1/18/2021 at 3:59 AM, successlessness said:

I'm new to this, I copied someone else's Fallout theme and was hoping someone could improve on it... or if you just want this theme, it's yours.

You need to install the monofont in your fonts folder, if you don't have that installed already. I've included everything in the zip file.

I don't have my 7" monitor yet, so I'm hoping it looks correct. Planning on installing the screen inside my computer case.

falloutlogo-theme.jpg

fallout2021-01-18.zip 247.21 kB · 10 downloads

You probably don't care... but I just wanted to update you on my computer project of mounting a display inside my computer.  I have a demo of my sensor panel running on a 10" display. Unfortunately, it's a very tight fit for the HDMI on the mounted 7", so I need a 270 degree angle HDMI cable. I don't have one, so I'm waiting on an order from Amazon. In the meantime, the demo 10" screen is actually a nice secondary display - maybe I can run a software that shows outside weather or photoslide or calendar... any recommendations?

IMG_20210120_19575548x0.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 11:42 PM, Thomas C. Riddell said:

So I just finished mine my 1st attempt at one of these Panels

I used a old Samsung s5 Phone and Program called Spacedesk on phone 

Then Installed the Driver for spacedesk to the PC . 

This gave me a 3rd Monitor

Used Velcro to Hold the phone into place. (make easy to make changes that way )

I then Plug the phone into USB Ports  set phone for 1920X1080 

Also set that in Aida64 Software Preferences

Made all Graphics and set up my Panel took me 7 hours 

still trying to learn how add Graphics FPS and Internet Traffic Info  

so any help or videos I could watch would be help 

Thanks for this Great Program

PXL_20210118_035900551.MP.jpg

PXL_20210118_035905870.MP.jpg

Love this. Well done. 

Credit to @miishb79for the template and (sorry i forgot whose sensors) for the "RYZ5N" words.

I really like the "stacking" graph on this template and how it looks futuristic.

Thus I have made a little bit of change on resolution to fit on my panel which 1024x600 and some edits on colours and fonts (name: Robot Reavers) to match my theme.

Sci-Fi (Ryz5n Version).sensorpanel

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 11:49 PM, Hugues Gauthier said:

How did you do ? illustrator ? photoshop ? share your project :P

On 1/19/2021 at 3:58 AM, scaramonga said:

Lovely.  Can u just share as a pack please.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:37 PM, dynamic said:

nice - would you do a ZIP of this file? :)

Here you have my custom gauge and bar in .zip and in editable files (.psd). 

New Project (15).png

New Project (15).png

Bar.zip Gauge.psd Bar.psd Gauge.zip

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

i've been here for a long time and for months and months this thread was dead.

then out the blue jayztwocents makes a video and .. POW .. in 3 weeks this thread went from being 25 pages to 56 pages.

seems a popular well known and liked ( citation needed :D) youtuber has this effect on aida64 community for custom sensor panels is really good.

i do have a request ... when making your sensor panel can you try and include higher resolution panels, these days you can get 1920 x 1080 in a 7" screen, i bought a new screen for my system and i found out it has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and to top it off ... it has freaking native HDR, its got better specs than my actual monitor.

anyway i want to say thank you to the aida64 sensor panel community for reviving this thread once more.

to the aida64 dev team i have a couple of requests for software ... can you include FPS abilities in any of the next updates.

i hate having any more programs running in the background which suckup ram.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chmarr said:

i've been here for a long time and for months and months this thread was dead.

then out the blue jayztwocents makes a video and .. POW .. in 3 weeks this thread went from being 25 pages to 56 pages.

seems a popular well known and liked ( citation needed :D) youtuber has this effect on aida64 community for custom sensor panels is really good.

i do have a request ... when making your sensor panel can you try and include higher resolution panels, these days you can get 1920 x 1080 in a 7" screen, i bought a new screen for my system and i found out it has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and to top it off ... it has freaking native HDR, its got better specs than my actual monitor.

anyway i want to say thank you to the aida64 sensor panel community for reviving this thread once more.

to the aida64 dev team i have a couple of requests for software ... can you include FPS abilities in any of the next updates.

i hate having any more programs running in the background which suckup ram.

What panel is that? Just curious.
BTW here is one I modded from another member (which I will credit as soon as I can find it) for the 5950x to show all main cores centered and the others on the right side. Not for everyone but since I modded it already, why not share? :D

aidapanel.JPG

RedWhiteMyMod3_CoreUsage.sensorpanel

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mib564 said:

I took some panels and created mine with some edits :)

Screenshot_1.png

razerbuild.sensorpanel 721.47 kB · 9 downloads

I guess my RAM does not have TEMP as I cannot get any output nor find one for RAM temp so far. nice one btw
I have been trying to find a Matrix style one to fit one of my RGB themes but this one fits nice too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

What panel is that? Just curious.
BTW here is one I modded from another member (which I will credit as soon as I can find it) for the 5950x to show all main cores centered and the others on the right side. Not for everyone but since I modded it already, why not share? :D

aidapanel.JPG

RedWhiteMyMod3_CoreUsage.sensorpanel 248.41 kB · 2 downloads

this is really good, i suck at making sensor panels as my attempt was superceeded by another user here on the forum.

i attempted a star trek LCARS where the warpcore was set as the cpu core speed and other LCARS such as the weapons array were set for the individual cpu cores and fan speed were set for other parts of LCARS.

needless to say i scrapped it as the file size ended up being over 100meg ... i went overkill on ALL aspects covering absolutely EVERYTHING motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc etc related.

my own personal sensor panel exceeded 400meg ..... yeah ... when i do something i need it to be perfection and i need to use ALL the parts of the sensor panel ... its a major fault for me >.<

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

I guess my RAM does not have TEMP as I cannot get any output nor find one for RAM temp so far. nice one btw
I have been trying to find a Matrix style one to fit one of my RGB themes but this one fits nice too.

i noticed that as well, it could be down to the the motherboard manufacturer, could also mean the person is using a motherboard addon to determine the ram temp.

my motherboard had 4 headers for temprature probes .. so i could be that

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chmarr said:

this is really good, i suck at making sensor panels as my attempt was superceeded by another user here on the forum.

i attempted a star trek LCARS where the warpcore was set as the cpu core speed and other LCARS such as the weapons array were set for the individual cpu cores and fan speed were set for other parts of LCARS.

needless to say i scrapped it as the file size ended up being over 100meg ... i went overkill on ALL aspects covering absolutely EVERYTHING motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc etc related.

my own personal sensor panel exceeded 400meg ..... yeah ... when i do something i need it to be perfection and i need to use ALL the parts of the sensor panel ... its a major fault for me >.<

Oh to be clear I modded that panel to fit my needs to see more info like all cores etc :D But I did not design it at all. I am not that good LOL
With my current Red/Black/White RGB case theme and using the OLED screen (old Samsung Tab S 10.5), it looks perfect!
Which LCD did you get btw?

1 minute ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

Oh to be clear I modded that panel to fit my needs to see more info like all cores etc :D But I did not design it at all. I am not that good LOL
Which LCD did you get btw?

i modded a few in my time .... i some i did not stop modding untill aidia64 kept crashing because of the amount of stuff i had in each panel :D:D.

being in the uk the prices may vary around the world.

i got this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083XZ5V17/

1 hour ago, chmarr said:

i modded a few in my time .... i some i did not stop modding untill aidia64 kept crashing because of the amount of stuff i had in each panel :D:D.

being in the uk the prices may vary around the world.

i got this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083XZ5V17/

LOL I see. I was debating of putting a lot more info but having the tablet under my main monitor or putting less but bigger info so I can see it from my chair while the tablet is inside my PC. When standing, the tablet inside the PC is just at the border when my vision gets blurry but I cannot use my glasses for my PC as I dont have near sight issues..so it was tricky LOL
That looks very nice that LCD. I wish there was an OLED in that size (the tablet is fine but I would rather be using an HDMI input) as I am a sucker for perfect blacks. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

LOL I see. I was debating of putting a lot more info but having the tablet under my main monitor or putting less but bigger info so I can see it from my chair while the tablet is inside my PC. When standing, the tablet inside the PC is just at the border when my vision gets blurry but I cannot use my glasses for my PC as I dont have near sight issues..so it was tricky LOL
That looks very nice that LCD. I wish there was an OLED in that size (the tablet is fine but I would rather be using an HDMI input) as I am a sucker for perfect blacks. :D

the screen i got came with its own stand which can be adjusted, it also came with a full size HDMI to mini hdmi cable and a usb cable for power.

like you an OLED screen would be cool, if i could afford it i would use a 2nd hand OLED monitor off ebay as a sensor panel .. if i could really afford it i would have a 55" OLED as my main screen and a 2 x 23" OLED monitors at each side of my main screen, 1 of them would be the sensor panel with absolutely all pc stats and the other set up for social media like facebook and twitter while the main for everything else, heck think of a streamers setup and you get the idea ... a hardcore tech setup :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chmarr said:

the screen i got came with its own stand which can be adjusted, it also came with a full size HDMI to mini hdmi cable and a usb cable for power.

like you an OLED screen would be cool, if i could afford it i would use a 2nd hand OLED monitor off ebay as a sensor panel .. if i could really afford it i would have a 55" OLED as my main screen and a 2 x 23" OLED monitors at each side of my main screen, 1 of them would be the sensor panel with absolutely all pc stats and the other set up for social media like facebook and twitter while the main for everything else, heck think of a streamers setup and you get the idea ... a hardcore tech setup :D 

hahaha reminds me of when I had a 65" DLP as my main monitor..that was a dumb setup but it was cool for 3D vision though LOL
Right now I have a 32" 4k for my photo editing..a 27" sort of for photo editing but more video editing due to its color space capabilities and a 27" 144hz for CSGO mostly 
But I dont want to use either for monitoring hence the tablet inside my PC cause it looks cooler :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

hahaha reminds me of when I had a 65" DLP as my main monitor..that was a dumb setup but it was cool for 3D vision though LOL
Right now I have a 32" 4k for my photo editing..a 27" sort of for photo editing but more video editing due to its color space capabilities and a 27" 144hz for CSGO mostly 
But I dont want to use either for monitoring hence the tablet inside my PC cause it looks cooler :D

i'm using an LG 49" tv for my monitor and i have a 55" OLED 4k HDR smart tv connected to my pc for certain pc games like cyberpunk 2077, death standing, horizon zero dawn and Detroit Become Human.

but for everything else 1920 x 1080 non hdr tv at 60hz is more than enough for all other pc gaming.

my pc hardware is from 2012-2015 and i can still play 4k games because my gfx card is the only thing that needs upgrading.

4.7ghz amd ( can be OC'd tp 5.5ghz if i increase the rad to 480mm and the res to 360mm but a 360mm rad and 240mm res gets me to 5.2ghz )

asus crosshair formula z motherboard :P

16gig ddr3 @2100mhz

8gig gtx 1080ti FE

SSD's all round :)

oh and 13 140mm fans :D

i have a thermaltake tower 900 :D:D

what do you use for FPS ??

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 11:54 PM, scaramonga said:

The only thing I find irritating (for me anyway), is I can't find a way to have my panel turn off with PC, it always remains on, unless I enable ERP in BIOS, but doing so messes up all my other USB devices RGB settings, and external DAC, so I must leave this disabled. I'd like to have the panel kill at shutdown though.

Duttek (2-Pack) 50CM 5 Pin Motherboard Female Header to Micro USB Male Adapter Dupont Extender Cable (5Pin/Micro USB) This is what you need plugs into motherbard header and kills power to the screen when you shutdown / £8.99 for 2 @ amazon

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dave798 said:

Duttek (2-Pack) 50CM 5 Pin Motherboard Female Header to Micro USB Male Adapter Dupont Extender Cable (5Pin/Micro USB) This is what you need plugs into motherbard header and kills power to the screen when you shutdown / £8.99 for 2 @ amazon

Tried that very cable, same, even made my own ghetto job cable, same :( Thx anyway!  I resorted to getting a switched USB hub, so all I gotta do is remember to press a button now @ shut down lol :)