Installed the new card but i do not see all the sensors, like i did on my 2080 ti.
Also, when the GPU is idle (low clock) the GPU Clock field on my sensor panel and LCD appear and disappear sometime. Also,
app takes way longer to load.
If any logs are needed just let me know.
Hey, new to Aida64 so be gentle,
I have 2 Raspberry Pi 7" touchscreen display. One has a pi connected to it and the other is just the panel. The panel has just a usb port and a micro usb port. What's the easiest way to get this up and running as an external monitor? I've been running ModBros but I'm looking for something more customizable.
Also, other then the one forum post, is there anywhere to get templets to get a start from and build off of that?
The new AIDA64 release introduces monitoring of sensor values on El Gato Stream Deck LCD and SteelSeries OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- Aqua Computer Octo sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake”, “Rocket Lake” CPUs
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro OLED display support
- Improvements for Intel Z490 chipset based motherboards
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5600 XT
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.25 ]
[ Download ]
Hey all, first time posting, have your app in my phones for a couple years.
I don't know if anyone can help, because I don't know your limitations with troubleshooting, but I'm at a loss.
I'll start with the basics.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +, Android 10,
T-Mobile U.S. Not Rooted (only because it can't be)
Problem - Google Play Store keeps shutting down in the background. The system sends a popup notification every time. It happens sometimes very consistently about every 30 seconds or so and other times it can go for 10 mins or more without stopping. This has been goin on for about a week or a few days more. I have tried everything short of a factory reset. I've gone from trying the basic clearing the apps cache and data to disabling it since it cannot be uninstalled except for the updates. I've tried to put the app asleep and it still runs in the background and still stops itself. I've tried clearing the account, and restarting the account, still doesn't help. I've reset all app permissions, nothing fixes it. I went into Safe Mode and it stopped crashing, but I've got about 70 apps installed and none are new. They are the same I've had since before this started happening. The weird thing is sometimes I open the Play Store App and it will immediately close and sometimes it will stay open for a minute then close and if I'm playing a game I'm able to make in game purchases through the Play Store with it only stopping once out of probably a dozen times. So I guess it knows where it makes money hahahaha. I really don't want to start removing apps one at a time unless there is no other way. I've even done a clearing of the Cache Partition in Download mode and it didn't work either. It has sent popups twice when I first started typing this but hasn't again for about 2 or 3 minutes. But, it will soon.
Is there any way to see when this happens through a data log or debugging record that will tell why it is doing this?
What can I do or what can I do to help you find out why this is happening and how to go about fixing it? Please, let me know.