AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Fiery

RemoteSensor LCD for smartphones and tablets

Works great on iPhone 5S.

aida_iphone.jpg

Greetings,

Udo

It looks great, thank you for the feedback ;) I love your creative solution about the concentric arc gauges :)

Please add some api or universal scripting for remoteSensor.

I already tried "roccat power-grid" and "logitech arc control'.

Arc cotrol total unusable immediately clear.

Power-grid are good at scripting but only portrait orientation (tried to recompile with landscape support, but looks bad anyway).

And yesterday tried AIDA remoteSensor...it's awsome!

I would be happy if you add plugins or api or some scripting in next build.

(want a winamp, im support to remote display)

my panel in attachment :)

btw archive with sources for all interested

Please add some api or universal scripting for remoteSensor.

I already tried "roccat power-grid" and "logitech arc control'.

Arc cotrol total unusable immediately clear.

Power-grid are good at scripting but only portrait orientation (tried to recompile with landscape support, but looks bad anyway).

And yesterday tried AIDA remoteSensor...it's awsome!

I would be happy if you add plugins or api or some scripting in next build.

(want a winamp, im support to remote display)

I'm afraid we currently have no plans to add such API to the RemoteSensor.

In Germany you can buy the Point of View Mobii 731N-Tablet for 33 Euro. This is cheaper than any other external display or an used Samsung SPF-Photoframe on eBay.

I bought one of these PoV-Tablets, installed Full Screen Browser and full!screen and did a quick & dirty configuration with the template from this thread (it's not perfect, but in the moment for testing it's good enough).

Works like a charme:

screenshot_2015-04-06knuw8.jpg

Nice. Is there a browser running on the Shield or how are you using it?

Sorry for the really late reply. Yes, I was just using the Google Chrome browser at the time. I've recently switched to using an old iPad as the display using Dolphin Browser. It had a nice fullscreen mode and I set up a gesture for refreshing the screen if it doesn't refresh after a PC restart. Also freed up my vastly more useful SHIELD tablet.

Has anyone found a way to use the normal Gauges instead of the Arc Gauges?

The normal gauges are not compatible with the RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx modules. That's why we had to replace them with the arc gauges.

Can someone post their templates up in this forum or are they post somewhere else?

I see a few but are there anyone else who are willing to share?

I would love to be able to use Logitechs Arx template for the Remote Sensor so I can access it via IP address!

Fiery, 

can you help me figure how to use the Remote Sensor via Internet instead of Wifi?

I live in the country where no high speed is available so I use my 4G Internet Phone to tether to play games online, and I wanted to use this to monitor the temps on my tablet while I play on the PC.

I have really no idea where to start, I saw you said port forwarding and stuff but unsure.

Fiery, 

can you help me figure how to use the Remote Sensor via Internet instead of Wifi?

I live in the country where no high speed is available so I use my 4G Internet Phone to tether to play games online, and I wanted to use this to monitor the temps on my tablet while I play on the PC.

I have really no idea where to start, I saw you said port forwarding and stuff but unsure.

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics. I've replied in your other topic ;)

I can't seem to get this to work. It shows the message "set preview resolution to 980x1392", when I set it correctly, it tells me to set it to 0x0 or same thing.

I allowed application on my firewall and made sure IP address is correct. What's the problem?

L3Ady-Fd.jpg

Btw, you might wanna fix the size/resizing of windows in AIDA, I almost missed the Apply button. I like compact windows, AIDA's windows are sometimes either too big or too small and it doesn't remember if we manually resize it.

You're good to go. Go to the next page in the AIDA64 Preferences called LCD Items, and start building your own LCD layout.

As for resizing, the whole window should fit in the Windows Desktop area, even when it is resized automatically to fit the RemoteSensor LCD layout builder. When you use RemoteSensor, Logitech Arx or other high-resolution LCD, the Preferences window will have to be adjusted to a minimum width and height to make sure the layout editor fits properly. If you then resize the window, the window size will of course be remembered.

I meant AIDA's general windows but whatever.

So I am confused about graphs. In your example of a remotesensor, graphs are obviously working. But I tried importing my sensorpanel, graphs didn't show up. I have no gauges.

Is it not possible to import sensorpanels? But most of the stuff showed up, except graphs. But it doesn't seem to update at all. Even text based stuff doesn't update, even tough I set update frequency to 1,000ms and previous example of yours updated itself perfectly. So is it just incompatible with sensorpanel? Is there any way to fix it? Or find out which parts are problematic?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Koithim
      Hey there,
      Installed the new card but i do not see all the sensors, like i did on my 2080 ti.
      Also, when the GPU is idle (low clock) the GPU Clock field on my sensor panel and LCD appear and disappear sometime. Also,
      app takes way longer to load.
      If any logs are needed just let me know.
      Cheers!
      K

• By Renrut23
      Hey, new to Aida64 so be gentle,
      I have 2 Raspberry Pi 7" touchscreen display. One has a pi connected to it and the other is just the panel. The panel has just a usb port and a micro usb port. What's the easiest way to get this up and running as an external monitor? I've been running ModBros but I'm looking for something more customizable. 

Also, other then the one forum post, is there anywhere to get templets to get a start from and build off of that?
    • By Fiery
      The new AIDA64 release introduces monitoring of sensor values on El Gato Stream Deck LCD and SteelSeries OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.

AIDA64 for Huawei devices
      AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
      New features & improvements
      - Aqua Computer Octo sensor support
      - Preliminary support for Intel “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake”, “Rocket Lake” CPUs
      - Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD support
      - SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro OLED display support
      - Improvements for Intel Z490 chipset based motherboards
      - SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
      - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5600 XT
      - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350
      What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
      - SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
      - AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
      - AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
      - AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
      - Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
      - BeadaPanel, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
      - Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
      - Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
      - Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
      - Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
      - Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
      - Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
      - Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
      - Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
      - Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
      - Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
      - Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
      - Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
      - NVMe 1.4 support
      - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
      - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
      - Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
      - Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
      [ Press Release (English) ]
      [ Press Release (italiano) ]
      [ Press Release (magyar) ]
      [ What's new in AIDA64 v6.25 ]
      [ Download ]
    • By Pimentel
      i want buy Aida64 to show news at my LCD, but only hardware options. No RSS feed options to show on LCD.

How can i show RSS at my LCD using Aida64?
    • By KK13
      Hey all, first time posting, have your app in my phones for a couple years.
       I don't know if anyone can help, because I don't know your limitations with troubleshooting, but I'm at a loss.
        I'll start with the basics. 
      Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +, Android 10,
      T-Mobile U.S. Not Rooted (only because it can't be)
       Problem - Google Play Store keeps shutting down in the background. The system sends a popup notification every time. It happens sometimes very consistently about every 30 seconds or so and other times it can go for 10 mins or more without stopping. This has been goin on for about a week or a few days more. I have tried everything short of a factory reset. I've gone from trying the basic clearing the apps cache and data to disabling it since it cannot be uninstalled except for the updates. I've tried to put the app asleep and it still runs in the background and still stops itself. I've tried clearing the account, and restarting the account, still doesn't help. I've reset all app permissions, nothing fixes it. I went into Safe Mode and it stopped crashing, but I've got about 70 apps installed and none are new. They are the same I've had since before this started happening. The weird thing is sometimes I open the Play Store App and it will immediately close and sometimes it will stay open for a minute then close and if I'm playing a game I'm able to make in game purchases through the Play Store with it only stopping once out of probably a dozen times. So I guess it knows where it makes money hahahaha.  I really don't want to start removing apps one at a time unless there is no other way.  I've even done a clearing of the Cache Partition in Download mode and it didn't work either. It has sent popups twice when I first started typing this but hasn't again for about 2 or 3 minutes.  But, it will soon.  
       Is there any way to see when this happens through a data log or debugging record that will tell why it is doing this?
        What can I do or what can I do to help you find out why this is happening and how to go about fixing it?   Please, let me know.