RemoteSensor LCD for smartphones and tablets

Fiery

• 2 months later...

Please add some api or universal scripting for remoteSensor.

I already tried "roccat power-grid" and "logitech arc control'.

Arc cotrol total unusable immediately clear.

Power-grid are good at scripting but only portrait orientation (tried to recompile with landscape support, but looks bad anyway).

And yesterday tried AIDA remoteSensor...it's awsome!

I would be happy if you add plugins or api or some scripting in next build.

(want a winamp, im support to remote display)

my panel in attachment :)

btw archive with sources for all interested

Please add some api or universal scripting for remoteSensor.

I already tried "roccat power-grid" and "logitech arc control'.

Arc cotrol total unusable immediately clear.

Power-grid are good at scripting but only portrait orientation (tried to recompile with landscape support, but looks bad anyway).

And yesterday tried AIDA remoteSensor...it's awsome!

I would be happy if you add plugins or api or some scripting in next build.

(want a winamp, im support to remote display)

I'm afraid we currently have no plans to add such API to the RemoteSensor.

• 1 month later...

In Germany you can buy the Point of View Mobii 731N-Tablet for 33 Euro. This is cheaper than any other external display or an used Samsung SPF-Photoframe on eBay.

I bought one of these PoV-Tablets, installed Full Screen Browser and full!screen and did a quick & dirty configuration with the template from this thread (it's not perfect, but in the moment for testing it's good enough).

Works like a charme:

screenshot_2015-04-06knuw8.jpg

Nice. Is there a browser running on the Shield or how are you using it?

Sorry for the really late reply. Yes, I was just using the Google Chrome browser at the time. I've recently switched to using an old iPad as the display using Dolphin Browser. It had a nice fullscreen mode and I set up a gesture for refreshing the screen if it doesn't refresh after a PC restart. Also freed up my vastly more useful SHIELD tablet.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone found a way to use the normal Gauges instead of the Arc Gauges?

The normal gauges are not compatible with the RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx modules. That's why we had to replace them with the arc gauges.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone post their templates up in this forum or are they post somewhere else?

I see a few but are there anyone else who are willing to share?

I would love to be able to use Logitechs Arx template for the Remote Sensor so I can access it via IP address!

Fiery, 

can you help me figure how to use the Remote Sensor via Internet instead of Wifi?

I live in the country where no high speed is available so I use my 4G Internet Phone to tether to play games online, and I wanted to use this to monitor the temps on my tablet while I play on the PC.

I have really no idea where to start, I saw you said port forwarding and stuff but unsure.

Fiery, 

can you help me figure how to use the Remote Sensor via Internet instead of Wifi?

I live in the country where no high speed is available so I use my 4G Internet Phone to tether to play games online, and I wanted to use this to monitor the temps on my tablet while I play on the PC.

I have really no idea where to start, I saw you said port forwarding and stuff but unsure.

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics. I've replied in your other topic ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this to work. It shows the message "set preview resolution to 980x1392", when I set it correctly, it tells me to set it to 0x0 or same thing.

I allowed application on my firewall and made sure IP address is correct. What's the problem?

L3Ady-Fd.jpg

Btw, you might wanna fix the size/resizing of windows in AIDA, I almost missed the Apply button. I like compact windows, AIDA's windows are sometimes either too big or too small and it doesn't remember if we manually resize it.

You're good to go. Go to the next page in the AIDA64 Preferences called LCD Items, and start building your own LCD layout.

As for resizing, the whole window should fit in the Windows Desktop area, even when it is resized automatically to fit the RemoteSensor LCD layout builder. When you use RemoteSensor, Logitech Arx or other high-resolution LCD, the Preferences window will have to be adjusted to a minimum width and height to make sure the layout editor fits properly. If you then resize the window, the window size will of course be remembered.

I meant AIDA's general windows but whatever.

So I am confused about graphs. In your example of a remotesensor, graphs are obviously working. But I tried importing my sensorpanel, graphs didn't show up. I have no gauges.

Is it not possible to import sensorpanels? But most of the stuff showed up, except graphs. But it doesn't seem to update at all. Even text based stuff doesn't update, even tough I set update frequency to 1,000ms and previous example of yours updated itself perfectly. So is it just incompatible with sensorpanel? Is there any way to fix it? Or find out which parts are problematic?