AIDA64 Discussion Forum
MFSAKA

Bugg my Presonus Firestudio 26x26 (Firewire 1394) (Asus Sabertooth 990FX)

Recently I bought Presonus Firestudio 26x26 for my music studio

its not new IEEE 1394 firewire audiointerface....and its kill my nervs!

Few days its droppin out my sound (DAW, browser, AIMP etc.)

Its NOT Legacy IEEE 1394 bugg - i try install thise old drivers - its not fix the issue.
And accidentally i find out - IT AUDAS SENSORS PANEL IN DOCK make thosse glitches!
I use portable version
Try to install it regular.
Sh*t's start buggin again!!!!
I start system with out aida......take a half hours with out dropouts of sound - and first second when i run Aida - that crap start's again!
Please fix the issue wuth Aida64 sensors buggin Presonus Firestudio 26x26 (Firewire 1394...maybe other hardware....PCI-e Card by Texas Instrument - confirmed by Presonus - its good) 

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Embedded Controller Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

I find out!!!

temperature sensors is the reason!

when i turn on them - sh*t starts again! try latest realese of AIDA for tests today!

try other developers soft for temperature sensors - its work fine! Only Aida buggin my setup! Problem is that i need ONLY AIDA (they got so flexible options and its best soft for OC for sure)

Do you work on fix?

On ‎2018‎. ‎04‎. ‎04‎. at 12:08 PM, MFSAKA said:

try other developers soft for temperature sensors - its work fine! Only Aida buggin my setup! Problem is that i need ONLY AIDA (they got so flexible options and its best soft for OC for sure)

Do you work on fix?

First of all, please upgrade to the latest version of AIDA64, v5.97:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xe

If it doesn't help, please try to disable Embedded Controller (EC) support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences /Stability.  Maybe without it you won't have sound drops.  Let me know if it helps.  Note that you need to restart AIDA64 after altering the EC stability option.

On ‎2018‎. ‎04‎. ‎09‎. at 8:37 PM, MFSAKA said:

Its helps! thx bro! but now i dont have VRM sensors! i criticly need it!My workstation system in OC

I'm afraid on some Asus motherboards the activity that AIDA64 needs to communicate with the EC (Embedded Controller) causes latency spikes.  So far we haven't been able to solve the issue on our end :(  So if you want to avoid the sound glitches, you need to disable EC support in AIDA64.